Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks for all those who have liked this update😳

i know it's a very cruel story, but still thanks for all those who have followed this story of mine😳
so here's next part😳

Edited by haruhi26 - 11 years ago
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Part 20

Both Arjun and Rathore drove like maniacs to Riya's house. They couldn't waste this single chance that fate had given them to catch that criminal. They stopped the SUV one lane before Riya's house, so that even if he was looking out, he wouldn't know that they were here.  They passed through the back of all houses in between this lane and Riya's house till they reached backyard.  Both Rathore and Arjun took out their guns and entered the house through the backdoor which was still left open. Both separated one inside the house to check each piece of the house with the minimum noise.  After sometime, finally they had checked everywhere except Riya's room.  Both stood on one corner of the door, and timed their entry.  They decided that Rathore's would enter the first and then Arjun immediately after him.  So Rathore opened the door as quietly as possible, but he already knew that if anyone was in Riya's room he'd already know that he was no longer in the house now.  Rathore entered slowly trying his best to see any shadow and black form because all lights were off.  Before Rathore could do anything, someone appeared behind the door and hit his gun with something hard, enough for Rathore to scream in pain and drop his gun.  Arjun entered and tried to shoot at that guy but due to the darkness, because all window sheets were closed, he didn't know where to shoot.  Both stayed quiet and listened to any noise which may give them a hint where this Mohit was.  Finally after a few seconds a shot was heard with someone screaming like hell, and then that person jumping out from Riya's window by breaking the window pane.

"Arjun? Are you ok?" Rathore asked when he couldnt hear anything after that scream.

"Yes, i'm ok! We finally managed to shoot him! Though i only shot in the direction i heard him taking some breaths!" Arjun replied back, and both got out of that room.  They rushed outside hoping to get at least Mohit injured, if not already dead, but unfortunately they didnt find anything outside, except a trail of blood.  They followed that trail, while Rathore had already alerted the police force for more back-up.  Unfortunately after a few minutes it started to rain, and they lost almost all trail.  The only thing they were sure, were that they had managed to hurt him. So they posted a police officer, under disguise, in each hospital, clinics and news were given in TV and media, to report if they saw any person suffering from gunshot.

After a few hours, they still hadnt got any lead.  Arjun and Rathore were getting even more furious, they had nearly caught that bas***d, but they had failed.  They shuddered with fear when they thought what would have happened if Riya had been staying home.  They finally returned home after all their futile attempts to catch him.  However there were police forces everywhere, so that Mohit would not be able to run for long, and especially not when he was hurt.

Riya was waiting for them walking up and down in the hall.  She had been very scared for both Arjun and Rathore. When she saw them coming, completely drenched, she couldn't stop herself from rushing to hold both of them in a hug.

"Do you people know how scared I was? And I knew I couldn't even call you just in case Mohit was near!" she said standing in the middle and hugging both men by having each hand around one.

"It's ok Riya, we are ok now!" Rathore and Arjun said simultaneously.

Finally they made her release them, and took her near a sofa and made her sit down. They could see her trembling with fear.

"I'll go and bring some hot milk for her," Rathore said to Arjun.

"Nahin,"Riya shouted, "you both go and change your clothes, you'll fall ill otherwise!"

Both were shocked at her tone, it was almost as if their mother was scolding them. Both hid a smile and went to their room to shower and put some dry clothes.

Despite her trembling hands, Riya went in the kitchen and managed to put some milk to boil.  She then took some mugs filled with the hot milk to the dining hall, and waited for these two to come down. Rathore was the first one to come down.  Riya gave him his hot milk and asked about Arjun.

"He'd be coming soon.  He was checking with the police about Mohit," Rathore said while savoring the hot milk.  He was really dead tired since those few sleepless nights due to the case, and also the chase after Mohit.  This milk was like a pure relaxing thing, it was like elixir to him. After a few more minutes, even Arjun came down, and sat down and savored his milk.

"Do you know that the last time I drank milk was when I was ten years old," Arjun said to start a conversation.

"Yep, me too," Rathore said with a smile.

"Stop complaining! And finish it completely," Riya scolded them in a light way.

"Yes, MAM" both said at the same time.

Riya waited for them to finish their drink to ask about Mohit. 

"So what happened?" she finally asked after sometime.

Both looked at each other before replying to her, they didn't want her to make her afraid, but they couldn't hide anything either.

"He was there waiting in your house! I mean we never saw his face, but we are sure it was him," Rathore said and told her everything that happened till that stranger had jumped breaking her window.

"How can you be sure it was him?" Riya asked.

"Because he was in your room, and who else Riya?" Arjun said, "but still we'll need to really find him to be sure."

"I'll never be able to go back in that house anymore," Riya said all of a sudden.  She shivered thinking that a man was in her home, in her bedroom.  Now she'd always be afraid of staying there alone.

Both Rathore and Arjun could understand Riya's fears, but didn't know what to say to comfort her.

"It's ok, you can stay here as long as you want," Arjun said gently, he was only telling her his heart's wish.

Riya looked in a shocked way at him, but then Rathore decided to help Arjun a bit, "He means till we don't catch Mohit, and only god knows how long it will take to get him!"

After sometime, everyone retired to their room, and tried their best to sleep.  But they all knew that sleep wouldn't really come to them till Mohit wasn't really caught.

He didn't understand how come he had been found out so soon.  He had been very careful in coming here, but still those two ACPs had come here too. 

He had been sitting on Riya's bed waiting for her to come, when suddenly he heard some noises. He opened the door, and managed to see two men walking towards this room.  Due to the darkness, he couldn't figure who they were, but he could see that they had guns in their hands.  So he looked for an escape way, but couldn't see anything except the window. He decided to jump through it, when he heard the door being opened, he didn't have any time except to hide behind the door, and then he picked a vase and hit the first man who came in, making him drop the gun.  He then again hid in the shadows, and thanked his lucky stars, that he had removed the electrical fuse, hence cutting all power supply to the house.  This darkness was his strength to run away.  He was waiting and thinking what to do, when suddenly he heard a gunshot and felt something pierce his shoulders.  He shouted in pain and ran to break through the window to outside.  Thankfully they were on the ground floor, so he didn't have big fall.  As soon as he was out, he ran to hide behind the first vehicle he saw.  He stayed there for a few seconds and watched two men came out.  From the street lighting he could make out that these two were the ACPs from ETF.

After seeing their faces, he knew that he had to get out as quickly as possible from here.  He held onto his wounded shoulder and ran as quickly as he could, hiding behind trees and vehicles.  He knew that he was being followed, and as if god was with him, suddenly it started to rain, thereby making it even more difficult for them to follow him.

He ran for a long time and finally came near a bridge.  He rushed to hide under the bridge from both the rain and the police.  He sat down and held on his shoulder, and winced in pain.  What could he do? He could hardly go to any hospital, he was sure that right now everyone were looking for him everywhere.

He could feel cuts on his face and hands and whole body after having broken through the window.  He leant back resting his head on something, he was starting to feel very dizzy and the pain was becoming so much unbearable.

i guess many have already bored with this story, so dont worry Mohit's will be out by next update😳, and then only a few things to tackle between Riya, Arjun, Vishal and Kaveri...

Edited by haruhi26 - 11 years ago
devildiva21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
res*edited*
yayy me first... 😆
superb update...
riya arjun and sam scenes were lovely... awww she odering them... how sweet...
arjun wants her to live with him as many days she wants to... akhir dil ki baat aa hi gyi zubaan pe... love the way both were trying to comfort her...
so mohit hurt haan... beta ab bach ke kaha jayga etf se... bahut pareshan kar liya sabko...
precap is interesting... finally mohit will be caught...
continue soon...Edited by devildiva21 - 11 years ago
Payal_156 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Di mujhe ppf chaiye pls
past present future
Payal_156 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesum blosom di
wow meri riya ordering lolz
no doubt my bro rocks yay..
mohit ur time up...dude!!
loved it di
love u
tc..!!
prava55663 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
cute and suspense filled episode...
loved ria...dadi amma ba gayi thi...

too cute:)
ll-Farheen-ll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Its been long I was waiting for this update.anyways,Thanks for the PM😊.I loved the scene where Riya was scolding our 2 ACP's the commander in Chiefs.Awww so cute😛 Edited by ariyaFan - 11 years ago
DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Nice update... Riya's concern for Arjun nd Sam ws nice... Mohit again he escaped but fine ETF vl nab him soon... update soon
Pumpkinn thumbnail
Hey ...
Nice part ...
Loved it ...
Waiting for more ...
Continue soon. ...
sashashyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
No, Tina, not bored., at least not me. But  it has been  a while, and one loses track of the details. Mohit, I am glad to note. has served his time and is on his way out. I hated him from day 1, creepy chap.

Shyamala Aunty

[QUOTE=haruhi26]

Part 20