FF: Kash aap hamare hote- End Pg 109, 22/06 - Page 66

Posted: 11 years ago
i'll be breaking this chapter in two parts, whereby by the next part, everyone will be sure whether or not the body was Mohit's or not😉

Part 21A

It had been some three days now, but still no one had received any information about Mohit or any wounded man.  Where could he have gone? Have disappeared?

"Damn it!" Rathore shouted at his team.

"Why haven't we been able to nab an injured man? Where is he?" Arjun added with frustration.

They couldn't believe despite using the whole police force, they weren't able to locate Mohit. Each day, Arjun and Rathore personally went to check every place around Riya's house for any trails or clues leading to Mohit, but nothing was found.  Noone had slept at all these three days.  They all were worried for Riya and Vishal, and having no news meant bad news for them.  Maybe it wasn't Mohit but only a normal thief that day in Riya's room.

At Rawte's House

In the meantime, Vishal's health had greatly improved, he had opened up his eyes, and though he still wasn't able to speak at all due to the drugs he was taking, he was completely out of danger now.  Riya had been there with Kaveri, when Vishal had opened up his eyes, and she had seen a certain surprise and hidden pain in Vishal's eyes when seeing Kaveri.  However knowing that this moment was wrongly chosen, Riya had kept quiet and acted as if she hadnt seen anything.  Riya had been observing Kaveri since a long time now, and she could feel that there was something between Kaveri and Vishal.  She saw the way Kaveri took care of Vishal, there was a certain closeness and feelings in it.  But for the time being, Riya only concentrated on Vishal's health, nothing was more important for her.

Back at the ETF Office

The whole team was still thinking about Mohit, when suddenly they received a call of a murdered man found under a bridge by a some kids. Despite everything, it was their duty to go and solve it.  But since they were more interested in Mohit, they sent Shree, Chotu and their new colleague Liza also. At the crime scene, Liza bent down to observe the body, and could deduce that this man died from excessive blood loss.  His face had turned completely blue and had swollen a lot, and he had also started in its initial decomposition, and also there were lots of insects coming out of his body. They all decided to take the corpse for post mortem for more clues.

After a few hours 

Rathore and Arjun were in the conference room, asking Shree and Chotu about the corpse.

"Nothing, we don't have any identity on him, except he was shot!" Shree said.

Suddenly Arjun went into deep thoughts and asked, "Where was he found?"

Shree gave him the address of that place.

"Rathore, it's not that far from Riya's place? Do you think it might be the one we shot?" Arjun suddenly.

"Shree, what does he look like?" Arjun asked.

"I'm sorry, his face had started to decompose and since it had rained a lot lately, his whole body has started to swell, and it's impossible to say if this was Mohit! We have to wait for Liza's autopsy results!" Shree replied back.  They were all waiting for liza to come and give them some results.

Suddenly Liza entered and said, "Sir, I have finished the post mortem.  And well he died in a very bad way.  He was shot, and he died with huge pain.  He lost a lot of blood, and also the poison from the bullet was spreading throughout his body."

"Have you extracted the bullet? Did you try to find any match to the bullet found?" Arjun asked.

"And what about his fingerprints? And his face?" Rathore asked.

"Well his face has decomposed slightly, if you want you can have a look at it.  And same for his fingerprints, we can try to check any match, but I'm not sure if it will be hundred percent reliable! And nope I haven't checked the bullet yet," Liza said.

"Shree go and help her with it," Arjun said, turned towards Rathore, "Let's go and see his face!"

Arjun and Rathore went to see the corpse, but since they had only seen Mohit's face on the sketch drawn as per Kaveri, it was difficult for them to identify him.

"Maybe we can call Kaveri here, just in case," Arjun said to Rathore.

They were just going away when Arjun asked Liza about any belongings of the body.  There was only a chain containing a ring. 

"Arjun, look at the ring? It's has a named engraved on the ring in it, it's written Mohit" Rathore said,

"Maybe, but we can't be sure it's Mohit," Arjun said, and called Kaveri for body identification.

"If only we could ask Babu too, but he's just a child, he'd be traumatized if we asked him to identify the body!" Rathore said.

After one hour

Kaveri came to identify the body, and being a doctor she didn't have much trouble looking at him.  And after a few minutes, she came out of the morgue and said, 'Yes definitely it's him! He had a face which no one can ever forget!"

"Are you sure? Because if this isn't him, we still have a murderer lurking in this city or elsewhere!" Arjun persisted.

"Nope it's him. If you look well he still has marks of scratches, though barely visible to a normal person, on his face and arms, and these marks were given by me, when we fought at the hospital! I know it's him!" Kaveri confirmed.

"Thanks for your help Kaveri-ji," Arjun said and asked her to return back home.

Arjun and Rathore were sitting in the conference talking about this Mohit's case, they couldn't seem to digest that he was already dead. It sounded too easy and simple.  But they only needed Liza to confirm the bullet now. Which after a few minutes, Liza did confirm about it being shot from Arjun's gun.

"So it seems the case is closed now. I'll go and inform the commissioner about it," Rathore said and went away.

Precap-Part B

Arjun still unsure about this body being that of Mohit…

so how was it?😳

Edited by haruhi26 - 11 years ago
Nope i dont think that mohit can die so easily !!!!

Vishal-kaveri ki gadi patri par lekar aana tabhi toh ariya ki aayegi
Di me dnt want to read bt read kr liya rofl
just kidding!!
superb hmm
realy mohit dies ?
party yay lol
love u di
tc
hugs..!!
Ps. thanx for d pm
phew di
its said that evil lasts long...
i dont think its mohit...
but ll wait for what u unfold...
continue soon...
Wonderful as always Tina.

Now I hope it is Mohit, he deserved to die just like that.

Looking forward to next part, Update soon please.
Fab update...
I dnt think Mohit is dead.
Kisi rah chalte insaan ka naam bhi Mohit hosakta hai.
Kuch toh gadbad zarur hai...
Kuch toh chut raha hai...
Mujhe dal mein kuch kala nazar araha hai...
Well,please Kaveri aur Vishal ka patch up karwao,jaldi se.
I guess Riya ko pata chalna chahiye abt Vishal and Kaveri...
Issi tarha se toh Vishal se Riya ko chutkara milega aur Arjun and Riya ek hojayenge.
Waiting for the next update.
Precap seems interesting.
Arjun ke intutions kabhi galat nahi hote.
I hope,iss baar ETF nabs the criminal.
Wow!!

this was unexpected... Mohit is cunning... God knows what he has planned...

COntinue soon... Hope Ria find out about Vishal and Kaveri soon!!
hmmm..!! Case gets interesting...!! waiting 4 more...!!
I hope the corpse is Mohit's. Can't wait to read more! Thanks for the update! 
Mohit dead already..
Can't believe it..
Maybe he's not Mohit..
It was a nice update..
Liked it..