Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wondergirl1990 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
amazing update dear keep writing Awesome update. vishal must understand that Riya loves arjun thanks 

I hope u all r fine.
really vry sorry caz for late comment on ur updates,
thanks my dr friend fr pm me. u all r so sweet.

🤗🤗

have a great day.

keep smiling.
Geeta.R thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aggghhh kya dhasu update thiii can't wait for DNA and the revelations before vishal affggghhh thank you di
Moumimon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
great update...update next part soon dear...
bgill70 thumbnail
great update. please pm me for next update
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
a big thanks for all those likes😳
abna1989,  jemii,  ms.ObseSSeD,  Renumehra,  bgill70,  angelicdeepti,  kirthiii,  manjusha_92

and thanks for all those lovely comments, it was very nice reading them😳
i'm sorry but havent been able to reply each, but your comments are very valuable😳
Edited by haruhi26 - 10 years ago
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Chapter 22

Vishal was slowly getting better each day, though he had recognised Kaveri, he still didnt say anything.  He behaved as if he didnt know.  Kaveri was very hurt with his indifference, but she maintained a normal and happy face in front of everyone.  And Vishal, well he concentrated mainly on Riya and only Riya.

Since he got consciousness, Riya didnt leave him for even one minute.  She had two reasons for doing that, one her duty towards Vishal, and the other one her fear with being too close to Arjun.  She was only a human after all, and on top she was in love with Arjun, has been in love with him for a long time.  And now since Arjun was also after her, it was becoming difficult to avoid him everyday, and thus staying next to Vishal every day, permitted her to stay away from Arjun, and also probably convey to Arjun that she was only Vishal's  now.

Someone else was observing the behaviours of these four people, he had listened to Kaveri talking with an unconscious Vishal, and on top he was also aware of Arjun and Riya's feelings for each other.  Ideally he never believed in meddling in people's lives, but here he could see that these four people were behaving as complete idiots, who were going to sacrifice their love for different reasons.  He knew it was pointless to talk with Arjun or Riya, and well Vishal was too weak yet for such things, but he knew that one person was mature enough to listen and even act on his words.  She'd help him for sure. Now the only thing he needed was the appropriate time to speak.

It's been nearly two weeks now since Arjun had given the DNA tests.  They all were working at the office on another case, when suddenly Liza came running with a folder in the conference room. She was smiling with a big smile and handed the file to Arjun.

"It's him, it was him! It was Mohit's body, and it's been proved!" Liza said.

They all were finally happy and relieved.  Now they knew that it was hundred percent sure that it was Mohit, they could breath and relax, since neither Riya nor Vishal's lives were in danger now.

Arjun watched Riya relieved and happy.  She turned and looked at Arjun, mentally telling him that finally it was time for her to leave his house. 

Abhi Na Jaao Chod Kar Ke Dil Abhi Bhara Nahin

Abhi Abhi To Aayi Hoo Abhi Abhi To

Abhi Abhi To Aayi Ho Bahar Banke Chhayi Ho

Hawa Zara Mahak To Le Nazar Jara Bahek To Le

Ye Shaam Dhal To Le Zara

Ye Dil Samhal To Le Zara

Main Thorhi Der Jee Too Lun Nashe Ke Ghuunt Pi To Lun

Nash Eke Ghunt Pi To Lun Abhi To Kuchh Kuchh Kaha Nahin

Abhi To Kuchh Suna Nahin

Abhi Na Jaao Chod Kar Ke Dil Abhi Bhara Nahin

Arjun was both happy and sad. 

Happy that a demon like Mohit had died, but sad because Riya would leave him now.

However before they could discuss on that, they received further information about the case they were investigating, so all went separately and continued their work.

After one week

Riya, Vishal and Kaveri had left Arjun's house the day they were confirmed about Mohit death.  Arjun was feeling very lonely in his house now, he didnt have anyone with him, and on top he no longer saw Riya that much.

On the other hand, out of fear and disgust that some stranger had entered her house, Riya never returned to there, and till she could find somewhere to stay, she and Vishal stayed with Kaveri.

Kaveri would look after Vishal, but she had also already resumed work too nowdays, Vishal was getting better and no longer needed any help.  And she could see that he didnt want any help from her the least.  She knew she had hurt him, but he wasn't even letting her tell him anything, and probably he wouldn't have the courage to hear the truth, so she kept to herself, silently bearing his indifference. In the meantime she also had to watch Vishal and Riya together.  It may have been very far in her past, but still it hurt to see Vishal with another girl.

She had always loved Vishal, since she ever knew what was the meaning of love, but her fate had played a cruel prank on her, and she went away leaving him and ended up with a sick and obsessed person.  Thankfully now she was safe from her husband, but still she did have wounds which were still raw. And having Vishal treat her like that was the only punishment she deserved, but her heart kept on telling her that she had already suffered so much, and she needed to put her past behind.  She had no qualms of Vishal ever loving her back again, but at least she owed him the truth.  So one day, she stayed late till Riya had left for office, and while taking Vishal's breakfast to his room, she finally decided to have the much needed talk.

At the ETF office

Arjun was turning into a devdas more and more each day, he hardly looked after himself and his health. He also no longer shaved, and unless when they had cases, he'd kept him closed in his office.  No one could see him like, and especially not Riya.  But what could she do, she was the cause behind his tears and sorrow.  She knew she couldn't help him at all.  So she also turned away and avoided ever meeting him.  Seeing him like that made her even more depressed, so much that even giving fake smiles to Vishal were becoming difficult nowadays.

Riya knew she had to take a decision, and the quicker the better.  She went in her office and called her mother. After her call, she knew there was only one thing left to do now, she sat down and wrote her resignation letter. After writing that she passed and gave one final glance at Arjun's office closed door and went to Rathore's office.

She knocked on the door and entered.  After some half an hour, she got out of the office, leaving a shocked Rathore.  She went to take her things, went to meet everyone to say she was going, though she didnt tell anyone about her resignation.  She still didnt go to inform Arjun about her decision, she didnt have the courage to face him anymore.

Back at Kaveri's house

Kaveri knocked onto Vishal's door and got in. She gave him his breakfast and sat down next to him on the bed.

"Vishal, i know you've been avoiding me, but i have something to tell you. Please listen to me," Kaveri pleaded with Vishal.

"Is there anything left to be said Kaveri?  You just disappeared without one word! Without anything! I looked for you like a crazy, yet couldn't find you.  Do you even know how scared i was! When then you didnt find it necessary to talk with me, then why today? why now?" Vishal reproached her.

Kaveri's eyes filled with tears, but she had to at least try. Just as she was going to say her part, Vishal's phone started to ring.

"Hain Ma, kya hein?" Vishal asked picking up the call.

"If she's ready, then i'm ready too for the wedding.  Any dates you wanna set, i'm fine with it!" Vishal said while staring pointedly in Kaveri's eyes.

Kaveri didnt know what to do, so she just got up and went away her heart hurting with each step she took away from him.

Ab jaane hum ye pyaar kya hai

Darde jigar mushkil bada hai

Sunta nahin kehna koi bhi

Dil bekhabar zidd pe ada hai

Samjhaaon isay kaise jaane jaan

Haare haare haare hum to dil se haare

Haare haare haare hum to dil se haare

No precap😉

Edited by haruhi26 - 10 years ago
Renumehra thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
problm se bhagne se prblm solve nhi hota... riya is doing wrong with arjun... but nice update...
Payal_156 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Di
pls mere bhaiya ko pareshan na kro lol
nyc sng
love it
love u
tc
hugs
DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
😲😲😲 Riya nd Vishl getting married??? Does Riya seriouslly think her getting married to Vishal vl bring Arjun out of this state???? vl she ever be happy???? No nah den why s she doing this...
Oh so it was Rathore who listened to Kaveri's talks...hmmm Now Vishal also not ready to listen to Kaveri... i hv no hopes left now!!! but why did Kaveri leave Vishal????? continue soon
IlaTanwar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
ye toh sab ulta pulta ho gya ufff...