Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iluvrainaarti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Marriage is very important but child marriage is wrong. I think you should continue your story. It's very interesting and I don't think you'll hurt anyone here.
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Sabina_Ansari

plz plz plz continue it nd tht too pretty soon..

yep will update as soon as i can😉
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mushiroxx

hey nice twist so riya was already married in childhood... n she doesn't even know the person...😕 n arjun...kabhi to react kiya kro...😭 sure dear do continue...😊

Yep well you know hw our Arjun is, everything he thinks and lives is only done in his mind, and except anger he hardly says anything😭

Mimi2609 thumbnail
Originally posted by: iluvrainaarti

Marriage is very important but child marriage is wrong. I think you should continue your story. It's very interesting and I don't think you'll hurt anyone here.

But is such a wedding binding in your society, or is the girl or boy free to break it on growing up... ??
Love_Arnie thumbnail
Though child marriage is not legally permitted and strictly prohinitted, its quite common n well appreciated in the world of FF's. I had gone through 2 beautiful ArShi FF's where this kind of marriage had taken place. So you can continue it. I think nobody will be hurt... And I think he/she should have the right to lead life at his/her on decisions, so they can break up, I don't know about this much... Continue soon dear... Waiting.
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SanchayitaM

Though child marriage is not legally permitted and strictly prohinitted, its quite common n well appreciated in the world of FF's. I had gone through 2 beautiful ArShi FF's where this kind of marriage had taken place. So you can continue it. I think nobody will be hurt... And I think he/she should have the right to lead life at his/her on decisions, so they can break up, I don't know about this much... Continue soon dear... Waiting.

yep just been researching a bit, i saw there were some acts, dated from year 1930, which prohibited these types of marriages, and how the marriage can be null, and many other things... 
Thanks for the replies, i considered marriage very binding, and like mentioned i dont wanna hurt any1's views on their culture...
sizzysehrish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice start
riya already married
cont sooon

smiley21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome work...cont soon and thnx for the pm :)
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Chapter 2

The next day at around 06:30pm, Riya was busy getting ready for her sagai... Her mother had gifted her a very beautiful lehenga style sari of a bright red and pink color combinations, filled with stones, diamonds and sequins work...  It was such a beautiful item, that after wearing it, even Riya couldn't recognise herself in the mirror.  Her choli was a simple one, with lots of laces tied at the back.  Riya decided to let her hair loose and started to put on her make-up, her earrings and a mang tika... She was almost ready by the time her mother, Mrs Mukherjee came to get her.  Her mother was so happy and proud of her daughter who looked so beautiful, she took some kajal from her eyes and put a black dot on Riya cheek, to remove evil eyes. Mrs Mukherjee: Beti tum kitni khoobsurat lag rahi ho, Vishal( Riya's husband) ka dil ek hi second mein chura logai.  But before going downstairs, i wanted to ask you if you are happy, you can still refuse, i'll always side by you, your happiness matters the most to me, nothing else is important, if after meeting him and the sagai you still feel unsure, just come and tell me, i always wanted to see you married, thats y i know i rushed things a bit, but your decision will always be my top priority.

Hearing her mom talk like this brought tears to Riya's eyes and she gave a mum a big hug and told her: Mama, till now you have been my support, my best friend, my guide, i trust your decision, and i know Vishal must be a very good guy if you chose him for me.  N thanks for giving the choice to back down, but that will never happen mama.

Mrs Mukherjee was so proud of her daughter and took her downstairs to meet the guests and start the rasam.

In the meanwhile, all Etf members had just arrived at Riya's house, it was very well decorated and was already full with lots of guests and families.

Shree and Chotu and rathore had decided to dress in Indian style for this occasion, wearing Kurtas,while Arjun was wearing a simple yet designer style black shirt and trousers.

Shree and Chotu were busy looking at other girls, smiling at them and eating.  Rathore was in a  corner talking with someone, and Arjun was standing all alone near the staircase, when suddenly he heard someone calling out that "dulhan agayi" and everyone was looking behind him. He turned to look what everyone was looking at, and when he finally saw Riya, he was speechless, she had never looked more beautiful nor girly as much as she did in this red pink combination dress. He couldn't take his eyes off her, he actually didn't even wanna blink his eyes so as not to miss one second of watching her walking slowly down. He was mesmerised by her beauty and for one moment his heart whispered to himself" kash Riya hamari hoti, aur sagai muhjse karti"... As soon as these words were out, he started to feel guilty for drooling for Riya, a married woman, and having forgotten about Roshni, his dead wife. He was very angry at his lack of control, and that anger could be seen on his face. 

Thats was the first thing Riya noticed on going downstairs,the angry eyes of Arjun looking at her as if she had just committed a crime, she never understood what went in Arjun's mind, and why he was always angry at her... She felt her eyes starting to get filled with tears, but controlled herself for her mother's sake, and went forward to meet her husband, Vishal.

Arjun in the meantime couldn't forget the words which had passed in his head when Riya was descending the staircase" kash Riya hamari hoti"

So should i continue??

Edited by haruhi26 - 11 years ago
elle.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yesss...u have to continue...cozzz itss awsuuummm