Loved it ...
Waiting for next ...
Update soon ...

thanks dear will be updating in a few minutes😊
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: arul01

nice! so all of them will be staying at arjun's house to be safe! awesome! hope to get some nice ariya scenes... please update soon! can't wait to read more!

yep all will be staying at arjun's house😊
sorry but not much of ariya in my future updates😳
hope you dont mind😳
Mimi2609 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nikki08

hey...

im new to this forum...
but i hve been a silent reader...
i hve read almost all ur ff os and ss...
really loved them all...
😊👍🏼

hi nikki
welcome to this forum
and thankfully you are no longer a silent reader😉
and thanks a lot😳
Mimi2609 thumbnail
a big thanks to all those who have loved my updates and a big hug 🤗

and thanks for such lovely comments😳

Edited by haruhi26 - 11 years ago
Mimi2609 thumbnail

Hmmm this will mainly be on the case, and finally a little on our so loveable serial killer…

Part 15

"This time we'll be the predator, and he the prey!" Arjun told Rathore. 

"But first let's wait for the portrait drawn by our department after Kaveri's description. Then we'll broadcast both photos on the media.  This will decrease the possibility of him running away!" Arjun said.

They both went to find Riya and Kaveri in Vishal's room.  Rathore requested Kaveri to go and have the portrait of the criminal sketched out.  In fact Rathore himself took Kaveri there, fearing that her life might be in danger now that she had seen the killer.

Both Arjun and Riya stayed in Vishal's room in the meantime.  Neither talked much, and enjoyed the peaceful atmosphere.  After about two hours, Rathore and Kaveri were back with the portrait.

"I have already initiated all the procedures for broadcasting the photos," Rathore mentioned to Arjun.  Kaveri gave the killer's portrait to Riya and Arjun.

"I have seen him somewhere, yes he was at the discotheque, I hated the look in his eyes," Riya said remembering slightly. 

"I'm not sure I saw him that night Rathore," Arjun said on his side.

The next hour was very crucial.  It had barely been a few minutes since the photos have been telecasted than the phones in every police station and at the ETF's office were ringing every minute.  Lots of people called to say that they have seen the man, or someone looking much like him, as a taxi driver.  However no information had been obtained on the girl. 

Rathore ordered Chotu and Shree to investigate about the taxi driver, and his address. 

After some hours, finally they had a call from someone who recognized that girl's photo.  She was calling from a call centre.  Rathore and Arjun themselves went to question her.

"Yes, I know her.  Her name is Alisha Singh.  She was working here a few years ago.  But then all of a sudden one year ago, she disappeared.  After a few days, a letter came that she had resigned for personal reasons, and had gone to her parents' place which was situated in another city.  Noone really took much interest to investigate! You know how a call center works, one people go and someone else is put in her replacement very easily," she said.

"Do you have her address? Was she married? Any other information which can help us," Arjun asked her.

"Well I don't have her address, but maybe they have still kept her records in the archives, you can ask my boss about it.  And well she was a married woman, she was always wearing her mangalsutra and her mang was always filled with sindoor.  We were not exactly friends, because we hardly have any time for interactions here, but I remembered her because she was a very ambitious girl, kuch karna chaheti thi, kuch banna chaheti thi! Apart that I'm sorry I don't know much," she said.

Rathore and Arjun thanked her, and went to request access to her records from the call centre's manager, and fortunately the records hadn't been destroyed yet.  The other girl had been right, her name really was Alisha Singh, and her husband's name was Mohit singh, and finally they got an address from her records.  They left to go there.

(just for this update, all text in italic would be for the serial killer and his actions.  I'll will be alternating between him and the ETF's plan to catch him)

"Oh my god! What will he do now? His pictures and Alisha's pictures were being played on the TV every few minutes! He couldn't get out, because anyone would recognize him, he couldn't stay here either, because it wont take long for them to reach till him!" he thought desperately.  He heard some noise of some footsteps approaching his door. He heard a knock, but refused to open the door.  He looked around himself for a way to run away. The knocks came again repeatedly and louder, but he was sweating and devising a way to go out, so he paid no heed to it.

Arjun, Rathore, Shree and Chotu both reached that place at the same time.  While Arjun had got the address from Alisha's records, Chotu had got the address from the taxi drivers' records.  They all removed their guns, and knocked on the door.  They waited for some time, but no response.  Arjun again knocked loudly and signaled to Chotu and Shree to go around the house to check if there was any backdoor through which the killer to run.   Since even after so many knocks, no one was opening the door, Rathore and Arjun decided to break open the door.  They entered the house with their guns infront pointing at anything suspicious.  As soon as they entered, they could smell a stale air in the house.  They went to check each room, but nothing and no one were present.  It looked as if the house hadn't been habited for a long time now. They looked around the whole house for anything suspicious, checked every everywhere for information.  They were surprised to see that almost all Alisha's clothes were still in her cupboard, as was her ID card and passport.  They immediately guessed that perhaps she never went anywhere.  Rathore asked Shree to look for Alisha's parents' address and call them.  In the meantime, Arjun had found some medical records of Alisha in the cupboard, "It seems that she was pregnant Rathore, 2 months pregnant from these records!"

"What could have happened? Where is Alisha? And where is Mohit?" Rathore asked.

He had prepared himself for the police to come at his place, but was completely relieved when he heard a small boy shouting and telling him that he had brought his clothes after washing it.  He went to open the door, took his clothes and gave that boy some money, looked around for anything suspicious and immediately closed the door. That boy was happy with the money he had got, plus a wonderful tip, "Shukriya Mohit Saheb," and had gone away.

Mohit was relieved that this time he was safe, but he knew that he couldn't stay here for too long now. He thought about what he must do now, and how he'll escape without anyone finding him.

Arjun, Chotu and Rathore continued to check every little corner of the house for any information, but nothing could lead them to either Alisha or Chotu.  Chotu had gone outside to check in the backyard, when suddenly he tripped on something and fell down.  He got up and looked at what he tripped at, and was shocked to see a piece of cloth buried in the ground.  He immediately shouted for Arjun and Rathore to come out.  When they saw the piece of cloth, they decided to dig this part to check what was underneath, they had barely started to dig, when Rathore's phone started to ring.  It was Shree.

"Hain Shree bolo?" Rathore said.

"Woh Sir, Alisha was an orphan, she doesn't have any parents or family anywhere!" Shree informed him.

To find out if Alisha is still alive or not, and whether Arjun will be able to catch the killer and protect Riya and Vishal, please stay tuned for the next update…

Precap

Will be about Mohit and Alisha' past mostly and how a monster was created…

so????

waiting for the views and reviews eagerly😳

me first 😆
awesome update...
eagerly waiting to know why is mohit doing all this.
update soon
Edited by fatima15 - 11 years ago
fasiha_rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow nice interesting track
waiting for it
-Panda- thumbnail
Awesome!!
Precap is super interesting...can't wait...😉
MRD1692020 thumbnail