Fan Fictions

FF: Kash aap hamare hote- End Pg 109, 22/06 - Page 9

poojdc87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi! I just got read all three chapters at once! It's a really good story so far. This Vishal seems really nice...even gave her an out. Don't know where you're going with this story, but hope his heart doesn't have to break too...update soon pls!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mythreaye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Omg.. Arjun witnessed their convo silently๐Ÿ˜ฒ and a lone tear๐Ÿ˜ณ... I think..As of now engagement will happen and Arjun wont stop it either... Love to see their sexual tension or jealousy somewhat like that while the story progress:-) maybe i'm wrong.. but nevermind love to read ur story๐Ÿ˜‰

looking forward to the next part...
_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
great going dear.. ๐Ÿ‘ i loved every bit of the part 3๐Ÿ˜ƒ oh this vishal is so civilized and humble๐Ÿ˜ณ 
do update soon dear.. m loving your story๐Ÿ˜›
Love_Arnie thumbnail
Tina Tina Tina you're an awesome writer... No words to praise your writing. It was just superb...
Totally faboulas. The emotions you descripted reached till the bottom of heart... I'm in love with this story...
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Love_Arnie thumbnail
Vishal is so adorable... Rhea is blessed to have such a good person as her hubby.
He can feel the agony in her eyes. No doubt, he will be a very decent partner for Rhea.
When he gave her a scope, Rhea should have utilised it properly...
She loves Arjun, she should have denied this relationship.
But, I can make out her plight too...
Its really hard to wait for Arjun without any certainity of achieving his love. And on the otherhand its almost impossible to deny Vishal n her Mother's choice as well.
At this moment the most painful helpless soul is Rhea...
I felt very bad for her.
And ASR, why can't he confess his love if he really can't tolerate her tears... He has to realise that past is not everithing before the things go down into a incorrigeble position...
This story is so full of suspense...
I am so eager to know how the story will take turn...
Hope u'll not go for a ending which will be sad, heart-wrenching for the Arhea fans.
Nice update. ๐Ÿ‘

Waiting eagerly for the next part.
Do continue soon.
Thanks a lot for the PM.
               Love you,Take care.
                      -SHUCHI
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
First of all a very very very very big thanks and hugs to everyone,thanks for loving everything that i have written till now๐Ÿค—
Heres the Chapter 4, its a big long since time so please bear with it๐Ÿ˜ณ

Chapter 4:

Day โ€“ 7 of wedding Day (D-7)

Riya entered the office and saw that everyone had already reached except Arjun Sir.  Upon seeing her, Shree and Chotu started to tease her, that she's engaged now and "parai ho gayi hein".  Riya started to beat them saying, she's never gonna be "parayi" for them, and they are the best friends she ever had.  Even Rathore had a smile seeing these 3 fight.  Just at that time Arjun entered, and he saw a smiling Riya and thought that she looked very happy after her engagement.  This thought pierced his heart, and he again was back to his anger mode, "don't you people have any work to do, always fooling around", he shouted at them.  Rathore told Arjun to calm down and stop scolding these three, for which Arjun was even angrier, more at himself for his outburst, and he went to sit down in a corner reading previous case files and completing their reports, and totally ignoring everyone. 

Riya, Shree and Chotu calmed down a bit, but they continued on with their jokes, although Riya had felt deeply hurt again with Arjun's words and the fact he hadn't stayed back for her engagement.  Shree and Chotu were busy complimenting Riya on her looks for yesterday, when their attention fell on Riya's engagement ring, it was a simple yet elegant ring with a solitary diamond. They both started talking about it, when Arjun who couldn't tolerate any of this shouted again at them to be more professional and start working a bit.  In fact he also had just noticed that ring on Riya's finger, and he didn't really like it at all.  This ring was a constant reminder that Riya was already committed to someone else.

After a few minutes of silence, Rathore phone started ringing and they now had a new case.  A girl had been raped and brutally killed in an apartment.  They were starting to leave for the crime site, when Rathore phone rang again, and now they had another case of a missing minister's daughter.  Rathore thus broke the team into two parts, with Riya and Arjun investigating the rape and murder case, while he, Shree and Chotu will concentrate on the missing daughter's case.  Riya didn't want to work with Arjun, and thus asked Rathore silently so that no one can hear them: "Sir, can't i work with you, and send Shree with Arjun Sir".

Rathore, who had been observing Riya and Arjun since a long time, knew about Riya's feelings for Arjun, but didn't know what Arjun felt for Riya, he was however sure that Arjun wasn't indifferent to Riya, so he had decided to make them work together on this case, so that they can work out their differences and at most stop with their continuous fights.  So he declined Riya's request and told her, "Riya, it's about a girl's rape, it would be easier to talk with the family if you go, than if two men go" and went away with Shree and Chotu, leaving Riya and Arjun all alone in the office.

For a few minutes, the room was filled with complete silence, neither Riya nor Arjun said anything.  Riya couldn't bear this silence and looked at Arjun, and he was again looking very angrily at her.  She thought to herself what she had done now for him to be furious again, and since she was so tired of all these things, asked him what happened.  She was shocked when Arjun suddenly came towards her and gripped her by her shoulders painfully. "So you don't wanna work with me now, why?" and he shook her a few times, "you give too much importance to yourself, you are not even the best ETF member, you are just a liability to me, now stop your drama and let's start to work" and releasing her, he just turned, walked towards the door and left with a "I'll be waiting for you in the parking, don't take all your time to come".

Riya's shoulders hurt a lot where he had gripped them, but yet his words had again hurt her the most.  She wanted so much to cry, but alas couldn't do that, so she took a deep breath, blinked back her tears and left the office with her notebook.  When she reached the parking, she found Arjun already waiting in the SUV.  She quietly entered the SUV and put her safety belt.  She didn't even look at Arjun, and started to write in her notebook about all the information she already had on the case.  Arjun however was feeling like a jerk when he saw Riya's face; he knew he had hurt her again, but his pride wouldn't permit him to say sorry.  He started the engine and both went on to solve the case. 

No one seeing them during the following hours which took to solve the case would have guessed that they didn't get along.  They had finally proved that the girl had been raped and killed by her neighbour, named Thomas.  Now they were finally returning back to office, and both had again stopped talking with each other.  There was so much tension between these two, and both were aware of it.  Arjun had had several hours to think about his behaviour and after calming down a bit, he really agreed with himself that he had crossed his limits somehow and he owed Riya an apology.  He didn't know how to start however, and was repeating in his mind how he would apologise. After some time, they reached their office, they were again alone, since Rathore hadn't finished with the missing person's case yet.  Riya decided to complete her report on this case before going home, and went to work silently in a corner. However she could feel that Arjun's eyes following her every steps since a long time, she also guessed that that he wanted to apologise and didn't know how to start, but she wasn't going to make it easy for him this time.

After a long time, Arjun finally took all his courage and said:

"Riya, the case was an easy one, yet how can people behave like animals, the way he preyed on that girl, raped her and killed her", he paused waiting for her to add something to it, but when she didn't, just continued with " i wanted to break all his arms and legs, luckily for him, they arrested him before i could beat him up".

He again waited for her to speak up, but when she still didn't respond back, he slowly went to her, bent down on his knees so that now their eyes were on the same level and said "Riya, about this morning, i...", but before he could continue, Riya's phone started ringing, and it was Vishal calling her.  Before she could even take his call, Arjun snatched her mobile from her hands and threw that on the floor and said angrily "Listen to me when i'm talking with you damn it"

"Why Sir, why should i listen to you and not answer my fiancee's call" Riya replied calmly.

Arjun didn't know how to answer to that, and moreover he didn't like it at all when Riya called Vishal as "my fiance". He was so jealous that he wanted to break something, and hearing Riya's phone still ringing, he actually stomped his shoes repeatedly on her mobile till it stopped ringing.  Riya had always seen Arjun's angry, but this time she didn't understand his anger anymore.

After realising that he had just broken Riya's mobile, he was shell-shocked at his behaviour and turned to face Riya and whispered so slowly that Riya barely heard him

"Look at what you have made me become"

And he turned and left the office, leaving a perplexed Riya behind.

So how was it?

Please like and comments as an encouragement to write more๐Ÿ˜ณ

Love_Arnie thumbnail
Jealous ASR... Uff! How hot he will look being jealous... Haye! I am blushing!!!
Okay, okay, back to the topic!
Really feel sorry for poor Rhea... What she should do? She is just has became innocent prey of circumstances...
And Rawte's ego... Why can't he just accept n confess before something really bad happens...

I am astonished at his behavior!

Loved Rathod's efforts to bring them together... Hope his mission succeeds soon.

Nice update. ๐Ÿ‘

Waiting eagerly for the next chapter.
Do continue soon.
Thanks a lot for the PM.
               Love you,Take care.
                      -SHUCHIEdited by SanchayitaM - 11 years ago
MRD1692020 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Ossam ๐Ÿ‘

Waiting 4 nxt

Plz Riya understnd why he dng all these things..
ValleryRose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
I want more..more.. more...! Look what you have made me become? ๐Ÿ˜†
A despo..๐Ÿ˜† Update soon!!! Amazing work...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Thnx for the PM!๐Ÿ˜Š
elle.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i like this jealous angry arjun a lot๐Ÿ˜ณ
hope riya didnt have an expensive one phone๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
waitin for next part eagerly