BV - Sep 28th 2012 - Written Update

iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Anandi remembers DS's antics and words during Shivu's b'day and realises that DS must be the one who misled Urmila. She feels bad that DS broke Shivu's proposal.

JB at his new job, stalking his victim. Lal Singh sees this and thinks JB is worried about the patient and that is why he is always looking at him. Nurse comes to lal Singh and tells him that Narayan is awake. Jagya panics and hopes Narayan doesn't remember his face. Lal Singh takes Jaggu along to meet Narayan. Jaggu stands at the door. Narayan sees him and looks uneasy. Lal Singh praises Jaggu in front of Narayan that he helped. Narayan's wife comes there and thanks Lal Singh.She sees Jagya and Lal Singh tries to tell about Jagya's goodness, but she refuses to believe that someone who gave Sarpanch bitiya so much grief can never be good. JB walks away. 

Shekhar's drop Anandi at the haveli. Anandi offers them to come home, but they say they will some other time. CM reminds Anandi to investigate who the dokri was who bad mouthed her pyara Shivu.

Inside the haveli. DS talks to Bhairav and hopes that Anandi gets married soon so she can be at peace. Anandi enters declaring she will not get married to Shivu. Everyone is shocked. DS asks her for the reason. Anandi says she does not like Shivu. DS starts scolding Anandi that she can never find such a good guy. Anandi says he may be good, but he is too hot headed. She starts repeating DS's words to Urmi. DS is puzzled at first and then she remembers her words to Urmi. 
Anandi demands to know from DS why she lied to Urmi and bad-mouthed Shivu. Bhairav and Gehna are puzzled. 

DS reveals how she met Urmi at the temple and she was enquiring about Shivu and in order to stop Shivu from marrying anyone else, she said bad things about Shivu on purpose. Everyone look at DS angrily. DS demands to know what is wrong with what she did. 

Anandi tells DS that her actions have created such a mess. People will think that in order to get Shivu married to Anandi, DS resorted to cheating. Anandi reveals how upset Shekhar's were to hear such things about Shivu. They were hell bent on finding out who the woman is. Anandi asks DS what will happen when Shekhar's realise DS was the one spreading rumors. Anandi leaves angrily. Bhairav too scolds DS and leaves. 

Shekhar's tell Shivu that they have to go to Udaypur to take care of some business and fix the haveli. Irawati suggests that Shivu take some time off and go to meet his sister. Shivu agrees.

Anandi in her room looks at the wind chimes and remembers all the happenings at the temple and is upset. She feels that once the truth is revealed in front of everyone, it will create a huge storm that no one can imagine. Anandi feels bad that for her happiness DS ended up making such a huge mistake. She wonders how she will fix everything now.

Precap :

Narayan's wife calls panchayat to get justice for her husband. Anandi promises to take action against the culprit no matter who it is. Everyone wonders who the thief is. Jagya comes there and says he knows who it is. Everyone look at him.

Edited by iloveidiotbox - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lifelessons thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update 😊

so it is waht most of us thought...Anandi said no to Rishta so she can get DS to tell the truth...lets see what DS has to say for herself.πŸ˜†

yayyy cant believe I am the first one πŸ₯³
Edited by ayesha321 - 11 years ago
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
Wow, that was fast! Thank you! πŸ˜ƒ
Poor DS...Anandi got her good! πŸ˜†
AbhiAni thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the quick updateπŸ˜ƒ.  So A madam didn't mean what she saidπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
vamita thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update...What a mess for Anandi to clean up now...So, what will be her next step...I was so sure that she would go to Shiv and end up telling him about it...But yeah, it is a delicate matter, and more than breaking the marriage, her worries are for dadisa's self respect now...It is such a difficult situation for her...I can imagine her strandled...She won't be happy with Shiv, unless this matter is solved...! I really feel bad for her...She has just now started trying to live life slowly and suddenl this truth came out and she is in midst of a storm now...CM is eager to meet the lady and once she finds out that it was dadisa who did all this, she is sure going to drag fires at her and Anandi, bad mouthing them, saying she had already told them that this rishta is not good enough for Shiv and Shiv can never be happy with her...

Any one has any thoughts about how Anandi or dadi will solve this issue...? I am tensed here...!😭
nikhilageet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you for the great update πŸ˜ƒ
monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update...

i loved the way anandi scolded DS...i was thinking about her childhood days...how DS used to scold her..and now DS is giving her clarification for what DS has done! πŸ˜› πŸ˜†...i liked that scene and want to thank CVs for this scene πŸ˜³

i am waiting for the day when shiv will come to know that it was DS, who spread those rumors πŸ˜†
timepass thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank you for WU.😊

Now the real test of Anandi starts...dokri DS meant good but it created a mess...LOL...hope all goes well in the end.
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update !

Priya: Love your comment 'JB in his new job, stalking '.. 🀣🀣🀣 Good one there !!

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update

Loved the scene between A and DS.Was really waiting for this scene.
Surekha Sikri was treat to watch today.
After a really long time we got to see Anandi as we know and liked so much.
Life has come full circle for these two women. Now we have DS instead of A doing something with good intentions and that backfiring.
But for DS only the end mattered not the means and today the means which she used to achieve the ends have come back to haunt her.
Can't help but admire DS for the way she defended herself.She would do anything for her grand daughter who is so special for her.

Shekhars are leaving hope CM never comes back.I wonder why CM is eager to meet the old woman.What is she going to do?She never opened her mouth in Shiv's defence when Urmidevi was bad mouthing her Shiv.So now what will she do with the old lady?Silly stupid woman wouldn't even thought of what she would do with the old woman if she meets her,

I really wonder how A is going to solve this problem.Or will it be DS who will be solving the problem that is created by her?

Pre cap What is J trying to do?