Written update: 28 september 2012

Posted: 11 years ago
Hello how are you all?πŸ˜‰
Well my health is nt well but you all are don't worry. 😊
i m trying to do my best wu.

Written update

Episode starts with the deshmukh house manav has sitting on sofa. Damodar come & ask manav u not sleeping? Manav replies no baba. He says I know u n worried for soham but u should take care of u r health. Damodar says bcoz of soham u & archu were separated to each other. Savita stands at corner & she want to talk with manav. Savita comes there and says, I just saw Varsha. Manav gets up and asks where? Savita says outside our home. Manav is running outside, but Savita stops him. Manav says, I will go and check outside. Savita says she is not outside.. I lied to you. At least you talked with me because of this. Manav gets angry and says, you again hurt me. You know very well that am dying for Soham and still? Savita says, I am dying for you. I just wanted you to realize that when you don't talk with me.. how much it hurts to me. Manav says, I don't want to talk to you. By trusting you, I have made biggest mistake of my life and for which I am still paying. Savita says I am also paying for my mistake.. no one talks with me. She says if u r not worried for me u don't care about me I will leave from here. Manav says if u think it is right u should leave now. Damodar says u never change savita. Savita speaks in her mind, today I said big thing that I will leave this house and my son still didn't stop me. It doesn't matter if I am here or no. If I am the reason for everyone's sadness, then fine I will go away from there. She starts walking and leaves the house.

Savita is now on the road thinking about her happy moments with Manav and then how Manav got angry at her after the truth came out. She is at the railway station now says to herself, no matter what.. now I won't go back to the house. When my son doesn't need me there then why should I stay there. She then hears Varsha's voice who asks for a ticket to Patna. he sees varsha. she thinks what is varsha doing here? She sees varsha is purchasing the tickets to go patana. She tries to call manav but she has no money to call manav. She tells one lady to give me one coin. She want to call manav. She calls manav that manav pick up the call. she tells manav that just I saw varsha has purchased tickest for patana. Manav feels again that savita is lying. She tells him that they have one chance to catch varsha.

At outside vinod & purvi has speaks with police. Archu informs purvi that varsha still in Mumbai. Savita seen her in kurla station. At car manav tells archu that he does not belive savita what told him but he come with her bcoz I want to my soham back. Varsha walking & she sees savita. She run away from there. She sees manav & archu has arrive at railway station she tries to hide. She says to herself i want to leave from here now only 5 min left to leaving the patana train. she has changed her get up means she wear black color burkha. she goes inside the train compartment & sits at window side. suddenly savita come there. she gets tensed. manav says to police that we should find varsha in train compartments. they are enter inside & begin check each & every passanger who are sitting in train. varsha sees manav nearby her & says to hersefl now manav will caught her. how i will escape from manav.πŸ˜• but varsha has manage to run away.

At railway station manav come out along with archana & police. he says to police may be varsha known that they are searching for her, may be escape frm here. savita comes & sees manav. she asks manav u find out varsha? But manav nt answer to savita & leaves. archana tells savita that they were nt able to caught varsha & she might be escape frm here. savita tells archu that i m lying to my son. she tells i don't know aai. but i know u did one mistake. u should not leave from the house. she tells savita so many difficulties came but u should not leave the house. archu leaves. savita feels bad for her. She says to herself, she is teaching me. It is my house. I can come out or come in whenever my wish.

Episode ends..
Precap
vishnu is telling his father that you want to 55 lakhs necklace right? I promise u. I will get it to u. Balan says to vishnu that l knw that but i m worrying about ur mother. He says ur mother's behaviour is strange these days. I knw she knws this city & some ppl in this city before. Varsha is hidding behind a tree & she listening all this.

NOTE: Here in India there is no precap but ashu(samarp2) tells me about precap.So i update here.

sorry for spelling mistakes updating via cell phone. do hit the like button.😳

PS: archana looking so beautiful❀️. very good episode 2day.πŸ‘πŸ‘ from moring i was strong feeling that varsha & archana come face to face. now it will happen on monday.πŸ˜‰

Edited by --.NArESh.-- - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Precap
vishnu is telling his father that you want to 55 lakhs necklace right? I promise u. I will get it to u. Balan says to vishnu that l knw that but i m worrying about ur mother. He says ur mother's behaviour is strange these days. I knw she knws this city & some ppl in this city before. Varsha is hidding behind a tree & she listening all this.

NOTE: Here in India there is no promo but ashu(samarp2) tells precap is there. So i update here.
Edited by --.NArESh.-- - 11 years ago
Thanks in advance Naresh.
Omg Savita leaves home n saw Varsha at Railway station n calls Manav. Hope Manav believe her.Edited by PariD - 11 years ago
Thank you for doing the  update though you are not feeling well. Get well soonπŸ˜ƒ
Manav please believe Savita this time
Thanks in advance Naresh😊 and i hope you
Get Well Mouse
Edited by jonelle - 11 years ago
Omg Savita saw Varsha.. Hope now Manav will believe her... She first lied for attention & when she says truthno one will believe her

Thks Naresh :).. Good I only read updates of the show

How r u feeling now..
Take lot of rest & tc
Hey Naresh. Thanks for the update. Great job as usual.πŸ‘
Hope you feel better soon sweetie. πŸ€—
Edited by jenelle05 - 11 years ago
Thank you so much for taking your time out and writing a written update for everyone! πŸ‘

BUT I have small request It might be asking too much 😳 but, When posting the topic could you Please add in the end  "In Progress" and then once the its done put "Complete"

Example: "Written Update 28th Sept - In Progress"

Thank You πŸ˜Š