Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: deepiika

This was just a random cap of Abhijeet but when I cropped it, I found that it is one of his most handsome and stylish caps

❤️☺️

wow wow 
❤️☺️❤️☺️
mallikaBalu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
saw this for a long time before I remembered to read other threads.
Minionite thumbnail
Deeps that looks really nice. 😳
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

'POT' HOLE- Anti Drug Campaign

Playing with the pun of the word 'POT' which is another word for weed, few students of TYBMM from St. Andrew's College came up with a single word that says it all, 'POT'HOLE and 'If you do 'pot' you'll surely rot, so ditch dope, the death rope..!' was the slogan for their Anti-drug initiative. This campaign took place in the month of October and all the groups were given two days to conduct the campaign in the college premises to create awareness.

"My stomach has given in to a continuous burning sensation, my bones have become weak and brittle and the urge of going into the darkness once again is very compelling and sometimes I feel trapped", says a recovering addict from the lower economic strata, who cannot pay for the expensive rehabilitation facilities available. Drugs take you to an addictive high, but the harsh repercussions are inevitable. The body starts giving in very easily and soon the addict can go through immense pain and torture.

According to many experts yoga is a brilliant stress buster, whereas others prefer being addicted to their family and friends, pets, music, dance and of course chocolates. Keeping these key points in mind the group planned their activities around this concept. They made a Facebook page and posted numerous activities carried out by the team along with interesting pictures and interviews, spreading awareness about the ill-effects of drugs. This page had 507 likes within 10 days and currently has 730 likes. Besides this they also started a blog 'light a spark' with many engaging and interesting stories. Many people supported and commented on this issue.

Among the famous supporters for this initiative was Jackie Shroff, who suggested various other ways to get high and said "peace without drugs bro!" The famous CID stars Daya and Abhijeet also supported this anti drug campaign. Additional Commissioner Vishwas Nagre Patil also supported this campaign and requested people to say NO to drugs. In a month's time they worked hard to promote their campaign and if you too agree with this anti drug campaign, then say No to drugs and help others get out of this PotHole.

For further activities follow www.facebook.com/pages/Pothole-An-anti-drug-campaign/.

Courtesy:http://www.coolage.in/2012/10/05/pot-hole-anti-drug-campaign/
gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Thank You ASTO for Sharing it...😳
Minionite thumbnail

Haye now isn't that true. 
mallikaBalu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Giving their names for an anti drugs campaign the duo have truly become lethal charmers cutting across social strata. This is living the roles they portray on screen.👏⭐️
No wonder that innate goodness comes through when they become CID officers on screen and get us to view episode after episode regardless of the story and its halaat.
They are 
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
No fair Asto...I posted the same in the CID Articles thread a few days back...😈
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: visrom

No fair Asto...I posted the same in the CID Articles thread a few days back...😈

Ohhh sorry... I didn't remember seeing it there...