Aditya-Dayanand Discussions,Comments and Pics-IX - Page 9

Posted: 11 years ago
[QUOTE=deepiika]I just saw that Tv 9 segment and I ended up🤣..Just look at him mocking at his own his critical conditionam

And that "Aiyya" song in the backdrop🤣

😉 Haye hayeee...

Those pics are awesome... That's Aditya sir for you...😛
Edited by visrom - 11 years ago
Tthe tv9 pics ... uff this man is a charm ... the way he managed to mock the way he was suddenly told of being shot 😆 ... this is what i love about him !!!

Hayeee !!! ❤️☺️
kya sweet smile hein 😳

Thanx a lot Deepika 🤗
Edited by debasree04 - 11 years ago

Haye iss pic ne toh maar hi dala. Abhijeet sir marne wale hain aur Aditya sir hume maarne wale hain. 😳
Originally posted by deepiika

I couldn't resist taking these caps...

❤️☺️ ❤️☺️ ❤️☺️❤️☺️❤️☺️❤️☺️❤️☺️❤️☺️
@ deepika di.

what a creation deepika , waht a creation. awesome , fantastic, mind boglling, sab shabd kam padenege.

kya aap ABHIJEET KA INTEQAAM - 2 ke caps abhijeet sir ke comment thread me post kar sakte hai.
it's a humble request from me.
It was after ages that we saw duo together as Duo ! how pleasant to the eyes . 😳 the qualis scene yesterday and how daya sir says ki woh abhi sir k shadi mein kitna nachenge 😃 that was a typical friendly convo without getting OTT
Yeah.. DUO rockkedd both the episodes!! Loved the convo btwn DUO in qualis... n at strtng of 2nd episode the way DAYA sir was screaming madly saying "ABHIJEET tu hume chhodke nahi jaa sakta yaar... ABHIJEET uth jaa na.. tu kuch bol kyun nahi raha.." tht was tooo touchy!! N then DAYA sir said after watching pics of both, "kaha gaya mera dost sir jo meri ek aawaj pe mere paas aa jata tha" aww.. tht dialog was just tooo good!!! Hats off to the dialog writer... actually dialog was REAL STRENGTH of both the episodes!!