~* PSH WU 28th Sep SugVi Showdown*~

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Aarti!! Finally TVS got a chance to tell Sugni about her double standards. Not that I want her back with him mind you. Just that he is getting the opportunity to make her feel ashamed of her double standards.
Thanks Aarti for the update. TVS seems to be asking all those quetions which many viewers are asking. But Sugni😕 no change. Adi G Sugni why not tell MT the truth if you are so good and on the correct path.??????? Edited by chalhov - 11 years ago

Gulabia sugni adi logic is adi sugni can marry by lying to maa thakur betraying Amrita but Vicky cant wish to marry sugni even if he is ready to divorce reva.
Adi is ready to dump Amrita but cant see reva mami sad

CVs are teaching us new meaning of betrayal and lying in this show.
Originally posted by JulieD

Thanks Aarti!! Finally TVS got a chance to tell Sugni about her double standards. Not that I want her back with him mind you. Just that he is getting the opportunity to make her feel ashamed of her double standards.

Vicky hit the nail by asking that question and madam smart mahaan sugni had no answer instead started accusing tvs.
Thanks for the update
Why doesn't Vikram also bring up Amrita?

Also, I haven't really read updates fully, or sometimes not read at all so I have a question.

How come Ma Thakur isn't curious about Amrita?  And is she really Ma Thakur, or step mother?  

I despise all these characters, and it's so damn obvious that they keep trying to make Vikram the bad guy while showing the others as 'righteous.' It's galling.  Absolutely galling.

There were two or three American soap characters whom so many fans would give carte blanche to just go on a rampage and off everyone. ðŸ˜†  Because it's galling when you can see the attempt to make one character the bad guy when common sense says the others whom we are supposed to root for are all a bunch of liars, hypocrites or worse.  I never in my wildest dreams thought I would ever encounter such a situation in Hindi serials.  

However, the CVs are obviously using Vikram to keep viewers watching.  They show him as obsessive and bring in dead characters and introduce new information to justify all the others (i.e. not Vikram's wealth). But then they give just enough of Vikram Thakur as he was, giving him the chance to speak some sense.

Edited by likarsh - 11 years ago
Again after long time i have seen PSH ..so dont know where maa thakur came ..i understand she is strict mother and no one dare to open her mouth in front of her .

Lucky enough to see vikram questioning in more sensible way to sugini today but sugini showed how illitrate she is ..she shout back on him and that today what ever doing is due to her ..err u dont have to marry adi ...why not susice or run away or leave village ..do anything girl but dont have to marry adi to become thakurian and same time telling that she is doing due to vikram .

I dont expect much from sugini , g and adi character ..havent seen character who are so dumb that mere logic is not there ...

i wish to see vikram negative who do anything to hurt sugini ...atleast what ever he will do will be justfied after what adi and sugini did 😡
I don't understand why these thakurs are wasting time with this illiterate and good for nothing Sugni. Is she the only eligible girl left on this planet. Come on cvs don't take this too far because it's becoming so funny. So Adi gets married to her then what? How many intelligent conversations can he have with this uneducated bedni, unless ofcourse he has an agenda in mind like taking revenge for his mother's humiliation using that idiotic Sugni. This Adi character is so expressionless that it's hard to notice what's going on in his mind. I really preferred the former Adi.
So now Jiji is for this wedding?

I am glad TVS - Sugni got to say a few things to each other. They need few of these to get all the pain, anger, hurt out of their system. Then they can move on.

You are right they are showing TVS as he use to be but with a mean streak but vunerable to Sugni's pain. He was feeling guilty in the car park for causing Sugni pain.

I see CVs have left the fact she is a Bedni for another day to creat drama.

I hope the guilty concious will make TVS leave Sugni to her fate and concentrate on sorting his life out.