I spent 20,000 rupees voting on Isha - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Lol Clown... Money wasted ðŸ˜¡
Originally posted by cl0wn

I don't feel like... If someone else wants to, they can

well u shud my urself...y will nybody hlp u dear...
if u r a such a big fan of isha then tell isha that how u did for her...go man go n tell her...we r with u...onces u posted this do tell us...we will go n support u there also...😊😉
Originally posted by tuntunituntuni

u shuld take ur self to any mental asylam:s mad ppl:/ or u must have lots of money to waste over such crap shits

hay i know wat u want to say may be right...but dnt u think u r getting to much rude by adving him mental asylam...its his money...he did it...now he just want to shared it with us so wat abig deal...
Originally posted by khushboorath

well u shud my urself...y will nybody hlp u dear...
if u r a such a big fan of isha then tell isha that how u did for her...go man go n tell her...we r with u...onces u posted this do tell us...we will go n support u there also...😊😉

I don't feel like talking to her...she has disappointed me

I don't feel like talking to her...she has disappointed me

if u were in her shoe wat u was going to decide...
coz lets be practical...n try to understand her...
but ya dnt stop showing ur love towards her...she is yet single...😉😆
Originally posted by khushboorath

if u were in her shoe wat u was going to decide...
coz lets be practical...n try to understand her...
but ya dnt stop showing ur love towards her...she is yet single...😉😆

I would understand if she quit 3 weeks ago.. but why on last day?

I would understand if she quit 3 weeks ago.. but why on last day?

Looks like only channel can answer your question or how about putting 2 and 2 together and guessing why she backed out last minute 😉
This may sound harsh, but if viewers spend so much money on the channel willingly, why should they get it back just because their fav celeb lost? Whether to spend money or not is up to the viewers, no one is forcing them to do it. So if people have lost 20,000 ruppees voting for a celeb, it's their own fault and the channel has no need to reimburse them. Personally, I think wasting so much money on a reality show is plain sad when that same money could be spent uplifting the lives of the poor and homeless. In the end of the day, you achieve nothing by spending so much money on a channel.
such reality shows r fake and i m just watched this shows but can't spent money for voting to this celebs.
If u do this, take a lesson and promised yourself that u can't waste ur money like that. Rashmi already declared as winner during shoot and nothing is left to shoot. So learn lesson, they use us.