I spent 20,000 rupees voting on Isha - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
Being an international viewer I voted so much Online during C-05 & C-07 and both were farce..Thank god I did not spend a single penny as I know they say one thing and do something different all together..

🤡 ji Sorry to hear you spent 20000 but I am sure lesson learnt hard way 😳

Watch these shows but do not spend a penny or efforts on voting just enjoy the shows..😃

Channel used Isha for TRP and voting just like they used viewers for their money...Shame shame that is all I can say..She did not look much happy either 😳
Edited by Dabulls23 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by cl0wn

I would understand if she quit 3 weeks ago.. but why on last day?

can understand ur feling...many of her fans have same feling...y she quitted last week...y not before...wen she is completely looking fine...????
i guess bhut bada gotala hai...jhalak in sp is totally scripted...
Eventhough i am soo happy for Gurmeet ,

I really badly miss Isha - Salman

Why the hell Isha was nt there in Grand Finale

If Isha never met with injury , thn it would have been the most toughest competition ever   ...And damn sure Isha would have won the trophy , there s no doubt

Originally posted by NandyLove

Eventhough i am soo happy for Gurmeet ,

I really badly miss Isha - Salman

Why the hell Isha was nt there in Grand Finale

If Isha never met with injury , thn it would have been the most toughest competition ever   ...And damn sure Isha would have won the trophy , there s no doubt

i guess thats the reason why she is out...
coz it was scripted...they have to make gurmeet win but wen thy show the popularity of isha thy get confused...
GC was fixed winner frm Day 1 ... so there was no use of voting ðŸ˜‰
The show was anyways scripted from the beginning... None of the well deserved ones have ever won any reality show!!! Its always the opposite!!! ðŸ˜­

That's why I never spent any penny on voting... N my mom wud have certainly thrown me out if I were u.. Hope Colors reimburses ur money!!! 
Originally posted by khushboorath

i guess thats the reason why she is out...
coz it was scripted...they have to make gurmeet win but wen thy show the popularity of isha thy get confused...

U r absolutely right ...Isha's popularity was high than any celeb's in JDJ

Sorry to all fans , bt i really think worse now as it is scripted , to make Isha move out of JDJ whether  the injury on her hand was that planned without her knowledge ...

The much i am happy for Gurmeet , the much much much i am sad for Isha & Salman...

Edited by NandyLove - 11 years ago
Originally posted by NandyLove

U r absolutely right ...Isha's popularity was high than any celeb's in JDJ

Sorry to all fans , bt i really think worse now as it is scripted , to make Isha move out of JDJ whether  the injury on her hand was that planned without her knowledge ...

The much i am happy for Gurmeet , the much much much i am sad for Isha & Salman...

sorry to say but m not hppy with gurmeet win...i know he is gud by heart by unfortunately we cant deney that he is not gud as dancer...
jdj was all bout dancing but after today's announcement it was clear that it was all scripted...
if not isha then ritk...coz i think he was the only one who dance very welll...
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

This may sound harsh, but if viewers spend so much money on the channel willingly, why should they get it back just because their fav celeb lost? Whether to spend money or not is up to the viewers, no one is forcing them to do it. So if people have lost 20,000 ruppees voting for a celeb, it's their own fault and the channel has no need to reimburse them. Personally, I think wasting so much money on a reality show is plain sad when that same money could be spent uplifting the lives of the poor and homeless. In the end of the day, you achieve nothing by spending so much money on a channel.

I wouldn't make this thread if Isha lost due to being voted out. Here, she lost due to plain politics. That means, all the millions of audience votes had ZERO meaning. Hope you understand.
Esha was a deserving dancer to win..m sad she could not make it to the finals.and there are many many ppl around the world who vote for gc one of my friene sheir crazy for him she sat full night to vote for him on line.but many say the show is scripted..