Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: cl0wn

<font color="#9900FF"><font size="4">I wouldn't make this thread if Isha lost due to being voted out. Here, she lost due to plain politics. That means, all the millions of audience votes had ZERO meaning. Hope you understand. </font></font>

There was an article on esha quitting on toi u must read it n she was gualified for the semi finals she later opted out she was not out because of public vote she went because of her family n her wish
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Maybe she was away as she was unwell... But she was in the party done for Jhalak... Don't misjudge ppl...

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

GC was fixed winner frm Day 1 ... so there was no use of voting ðŸ˜‰

Minnie, think of it logically, GC has the biggest fans following amongst all the contestants in JDJ5, so he would surely win... What scripted about it?...

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
 these reality shows are scripted. And you had the option of voting online if not sms. 
--Saina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG 20,000 RS ???
really is it that worth to spend so much on these celebrities?

I hope atleast now every body will learn how not to waste on something useless.

preetie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Saina--

OMG 20,000 RS ???

really is it that worth to spend so much on these celebrities?

I hope atleast now every body will learn how not to waste on something useless.

I went shopping today and spend equalivalent to rs 20,000...I will never spend one dime on celebs.
saarahkhann thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
WOW!! You could have donated that money to someone poor and deserving, spending your money to vote for someone is like throwing it in the gutter!! I hope you learned your lesson.

People please, rather then spending your money on votes, buy food for poor or donate the money to someone in need. 
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Zee_News

Minnie, think of it logically, GC has the biggest fans following amongst all the contestants in JDJ5, so he would surely win... What scripted about it?...

my logic says they made Isha to withdraw bcz they told her GC is gonna win so why give trouble to her injured arm 

then my logic says GC is not as famous as some ppl think ðŸ˜‰ ... TV audience aunties don't watch such dance shows and even if they do they don't vote and if there r young girls who vote for GC then let me Tell u Karan is more popular among girls ... frm his remix days ... and if girls can vote for gC then boys voted for Isha ðŸ˜‰

then my logic says when Shooting happened on Tuesday to kahe ki voting till sunday ðŸ˜†

i don't buy the ways they r trying to prove that it happened today ðŸ˜‰ ... JDJ is not a first reality show I am watching ðŸ˜†

so is Scripted ... no doubt 
Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

my logic says they made Isha to withdraw bcz they told her GC is gonna win so why give trouble to her injured arm 

then my logic says GC is not as famous as some ppl think ðŸ˜‰ ... TV audience aunties don't watch such dance shows and even if they do they don't vote and if there r young girls who vote for GC then let me Tell u Karan is more popular among girls ... frm his remix days ... and if girls can vote for gC then boys voted for Isha ðŸ˜‰

then my logic says when Shooting happened on Tuesday to kahe ki voting till sunday ðŸ˜†

i don't buy the ways they r trying to prove that it happened today ðŸ˜‰ ... JDJ is not a first reality show I am watching ðŸ˜†

so is Scripted ... no doubt 

No, Isha was injured badly on her face and was not allowed to perform, Karan is popular, but surely not more than Gurmeet and even If you ask Karan, he would tell u the same, Infact he already said it and even ur favorite Ravi Kissen supported GC...

Beside, not only fans were voting for GC, but all his current and ex co actors and ppl he worked with dear...

U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I stopped voting long time back when one of my favorite contestants didn't win; I've had a grudge against all reality shows since then ðŸ˜†

Jokes apart, that's an insanely huge amount to have been spent on something as stupid as a reality show. This whole Isha fiasco was clearly a gimmick to get as many votes as they could, and then let her off on the sympathy card. That's how these shows work, their ultimate aim is to get maximum votes and TRPs. 

Besides, you could have voted online if you wanted to - at least that wouldn't have burned a hole in your pocket. 
Edited by U-No-Poo - 11 years ago