•  
Posted: 11 years ago

I'm happy to be on the small screen: Shweta Tiwari

Shivangani Dhawan, TNN | Sep 29, 2012, 12.00AM IST
Read More:Shweta Tiwari|Omedy Circus|Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa|Bollywood|Bigg Boss
Tweet
I'm happy to be on the small screen: Shweta Tiwari
Shweta Tiwari
She might present a pretty picture, but there's more to Shweta Tiwari than her looks. From being part of Kasauti Zindagi Kay, reality shows (Comedy Circus, Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, Bigg Boss) to films, Shweta has come a long way. 

With her small screen career soaring high withParvarish... Kuch Khatti Kuch Meethi she's in a happy space now. She loves to add more zing to her creative side by thinking out of the box and trying out different roles. "I have enjoyed doing all the characters I've played so far. I can't do repetitive ones. I feel that the actors who keep doing repetitive roles are only working to earn their bread and butter. I don't need to struggle for my bread and butter any more. God has given me enough. Now I work for my creative satisfaction and for that I have to push my creative boundaries. Otherwise, the actor in me will die." 

Quiz her whether the big screen dream looks elusive at this juncture and Shweta says, "I'm happy to be on the small screen. I consider myself among the few small screen actors who've got lot of fame, recognition and fan following. Many Bollywood stars are yet to experience that kind of following," she says. 

On her Gujarat experience, the actress says, "I'm surrounded by Gujaratis in my production house. No wonder when I am here I feel quite comfortable. It's so much like Mumbai. I enjoy the Gujarati thali a lot and I always make it a point to have it whenever I visit Gujarat," she says.

thanks for sharing.
i truly beleive that shweta is among those few actors who have tried almost every field. she din waste her talent. she took part in a comedian show like comedy ka cirucs n even won 1, big boss, is jungle is mughe bachao, she has judged various dance shows, participated in some dance shows and a singing show too!!
she got a chance to act in 3 soap serials, thriller shows! got opportunity to dance as sweta tiwari in bidai and sajog s bani..
i agree with every word of hers!
love u shweta
salute to ur talent
thanks for sharing😊
Shweta is truly very talented πŸ˜ƒ... she is an actor who has tried almost every kind of role and everything possible!!!πŸ˜› and I agree with everything she said!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
She did KZK, which was a huge hit and was very popular... it was one of the best show on TV!!!!πŸ˜› She took part in Comedy Circus and even won!!!πŸ˜ƒ
Shweta also took part in Bigg Boss and won beating many popular faces such as Khali!!!πŸ‘ She was the first female winner!!!! 😊
and the icing on this cake is her role as Sweety in ParvarrishπŸ˜›...Only someone as talented as Shweta could pull off a role like Sweety!!!😳
Shweta U rock...Just love U!!!! πŸ˜³β€οΈ

bollywood is not everyone cup of tea..many tv actors tried and failed but shweta has gud fan following thats very trueEdited by fire_gun - 11 years ago
Thanks for sharing, πŸ˜ƒ
Truly Shweta rocks and she is doing so well in all departments. She has a personality and a fan following to reach bollywood, but I m happy she is happy with Small screen and she is rocking 😎
Thankzz aloot 4 sharing..πŸ˜›

Yes she has tried everything nd everytime she tries to do something different nd not repetitive.. !!!
love her..❀️
Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 11 years ago
even my lt nani😳 liked shweta 😳, shes a talented actress shes doing a musical show on dd called rangoli πŸ˜‰