Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Istila thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: varunbadola1974

the very reason for taking up different roles is that similar kind of characters can make life and work very boring. so that is where the inspiration comes from. plus the fact that i would want to be remembered as someone who tried out different things. even if i don't get a chance to show my metal on the silver screen, i just hope i do enough on TV to be remembered as one of the best...i did not know that Vikram was going to turn out like this... that every actor has to be a charmer. even if i were to play negative in PHS, i would make sure it has enough juice to keep people entertained. 

IMHO, I believe  you need to re-evalulate your goals

"Boredom, the desire of desires. We perverse creatures are never satisfied"

First, I just want to explain that I am no one special here, just an ordinary person giving my views. I have no appreciation thread like you, so please do not mind my personal comments.

I have also seen life and I have noticed that in real life, good people are not the same as those who are (mostly) bad. Remember that TVS has been mostly shown in previous episodes only as a positive personality with no little or no moral corruption. If you decide now to continue with a negative role after portraying the positive, the story will collapse. 

Please think not only of your fans who will feel very let down, broken hearted by you turning into a villan, but also of carrying the burden of confusion (which you might term as' juice') added to the viewers already stressful minds and fast paced lives. Please think of those who are currently depressed, going through trauma, who seeking ordinary entertainment rather than watching hours of brainwashing with pure evil. Many of your fans may become reluctant to watch your shows again if you have a negative TVS who is a treacherous philandering, stalker or psychopath. I have never heard of a hero or a philanthropist turning into an abuser rapist or murderer, have you? 

Finally, from your already excellent command of the English language,  I think you already are aware from reading the news and various studies done in the west how some people turn to criminals from the kind of TV programs they watch.  It's worth considering then what type audience is being appealed to and what example is being  set out for others in the world. Sorry if the next question is challenging for your beliefs, but, is a hero who is suddenly turned to a conniving, promiscuous mad, evil psychopath really setting a good example to others of true, manly, mettle? Where there is enough pain, sorrow, war, abuse, violence, poverty & injustice.  Do your audience need to see more? 

The problem here is that there is already too much negativity & violence in the world today and we can only guess what will happen by portraying more negativity to our viewers on screen day after day...I can only imagine what the next generation would be like!

I hope your viewers see a positive & respectable Takur Vikram & healthy story line PSH, not one filled with sexual innuendos or violence or abuse. 

Please understand that many of us are from good family backgrounds and abide by family values & societal norms,. For example, we do not think a nephew can be so ignorant he doesn't know or respect his uncle's feelings or that he is so insensitive to snatch his uncle's fiance and marry his 'mami'-to-be, rejecting his own fiance. It would be seen as repulsive. Forced marriages, being out under pressure to marry is seen as repulsive. Sexual harassment & abuse is also repulsive. For the ordinary audience to be satisfied, the viewer must feel safe to watch something which either brings about some truth or justice or eases his mind to reflect on more important issues other than just pure evil under the guise of ordinary entertainment.

Varun, I hope you don't mind me saying all this. 

I will repeat again that you have shown a very positive strong, humanitarian, as TVS in most episodes, you ARE already protagonist. This should be taken as your strength, not weakness. If you really want to see the result of your strength in acting, now is the chance, to continue to focus on this strong positive and an honourable character in Takur Vikram Singh, as we can already see a good spirit in him because he alone is able to fight injustice & abuse on the Bedni women being their only benefactor. Apart from Sugni & TVS marrying, this is probably why so many viewers here have turned into being your fans and advising over and over for you to reconsider you anticipating a negative role. This positive, sensitive nature and humanitarian values in TVS is what is most appealing and is probably going to be one of your best strengths in acting roles, that you have been wishing for.

In my personal view, being a real man is being of truly good character. His strength is in his integrity, and upholding his virtues such as lloyalty, trustworthiness, courage, persevering against all odds and most of all his patient & good temperament. 

After all, a good healthy strong positive character is what makes a good actor and a good story and along with justice & ethics is what turns an ordinary story into a world classic.

"Never succumb to the temptation of bitterness."

"If you succumb to the temptation of using violence in the struggle, unborn generations will be the recipients of a long and desolute night of bitterness, and your chief legacy to the future will be an endless reign of meaningless chaos."

"Every man must decide whether he will walk in the light of creative altruism or in the darkness of destructive selfishness." 

Martin Luther King

ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Do You Remember this Scene

After watching this scene I felt What A great acting Of Varun Badola & Narayni Shastri Urf Vikram @ Gulbiyaa .. Realy Nice I just Loved that Scene...

(well Narayni is doing her job and doing it nicely and she is good actor too but the way she is gone now made me hate Gulabiya now)
Edited by ronshaan - 11 years ago
cherryb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: komal07

I'm glad u liked ur pic😃 yes julieD that's so sweet of him na? He also translated verses for us😳

Welcome to Varun's AT🤗please give me ur name as well😃
Yes if some lolu polu can get appreciated who doesn't even know A of the acting then why not varun? He truly deserves it right? He is entertaining us from last 16 yrz with his excellent acting skills so we all varun fans should make him feel special as he is indeed.😳
Btw i too loved that pic of him and rajeshwari❤️

Hi Komal

My name is Tasha. Cherry is my middle name.
Sandy66 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😊Hi Komal, thank you for the picture of me. It's sooo cute and adorable ❤️. Enjoying the Appreciation Thread of Varun.
 WOW 👏16 yrs in the Entertainment Industry and what an accomplishment. 
It's very generous and awesome that Varun visited the Appreciation Thread and will participate in answering our questions. 🤗
Komal it's not even a week and this Thread is very active with Varun Fans. Like the privacy without no disturbance from Adini fans.
THANKS KOMAL FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTION , COMMITMENT AND HARDWOK TO THIS THREAD. GOD BLESS U❤️
Edited by Sandy66 - 11 years ago
ronshaan thumbnail

Vikram's background score

Uploaded by - VikramSugni

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tw1-YhevYpw&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]
ronshaan thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQjIz6RPxBE&feature=relmfu[/YOUTUBE]

scroll to 7.34 Min, To See Varun 😊

Edited by ronshaan - 11 years ago
komal07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronshaan

Some Creations For Varun By FB fans

VIKRAM

VIKRAM

PHIR SUBAH HOGI

Ronit kindly give their names as well who made these beautiful creations.😳
komal07 thumbnail

Varun U have such a great voice U are good singer why don't U sing ??

Here is one song I heard and I think its the best

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oUSrpK7YTY&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

This Video uploading credit goes to shruti4424

Thank u so much Ronit for sharing this beautiful song
🤗
komal07 thumbnail

any one who sow this show or has any link to watch it plz share it

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5KCNqbk4lw&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6uckpeB0uU&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

1st Video Credit Goes To ZoomDekho
2nd Video Credit Goes To telebuzz

Thank u so much ronit for sharing with us. i'm also looking for this show. whenever i get will share🤗
komal07 thumbnail

Varun-Raageshwari's pampered pooches

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cELBYQbnfs8[/YOUTUBE]

Video Uploading Credit Goes To ndtvgoodtimes

Thanks yaar ronit for all sharing🤗
Btw i don't like pets at all. I'm so afraid of them lol i also had very bad experiences with dogs and they were not street dogs. In this side of the world u wont find street dogs but in every other house atleast one dog will be barking from balcony or windows and if sometimes u will try to pass from their houses suddenly from no where they will come in front of u and can jump on u as well😆 And if u'r not strong enough then chances of heart attack will be more strong😆
Edited by komal07 - 11 years ago