Amrit Manthan

Am written update 27& 28 sept 2012

Twinkle_bella thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey zahara couldnt do the update so i am doing it. Sorry about the delay.

27th sept 2012

Amrit brings the snake man home , who gives the snake to amrit snd says it is a very dangerous and poisness snake. She take it in and lets the snake free. She says she eill start from bubbly. Nats ssks overoi to relax and tej says we have to think who has done this and they sll blame amrit. The police come and it is amrit who has called them as someone has stolen her money and she wants everyone to search especially the servants. Nats disagrees but amrit insists. They search bubbly's room and find the money. Bubbly says she never steal and nats says she cant do this and ripun agrees. Bubbly says to amrit you are lying and amrit slaps her and gets her arrested.

Amrit is happy she avenged bubbly. Ninrit says you have done this and also attacked mr oberoi. She denies all. Overoi says lets go to the police station and oberoi says you stay home as its a long process and you have to meet architect.

Amrit says i sm worried about aghams illness and reports are in study. She says his has a life takibg illness and leaves. Nats is worried and says i have ymto check reports myself and wont let anything happen to agham. Amrit is satisfied that her plan is working and there is no one to save you. Nats is in study looking for reports and she cant find them. Just then she sees snake she rries to move back slowly but it snake bites her. Nimrit screams for help and amrit goes down. She distracts guard and leaves for office.

Nimrit is in pain and manages to reach phone but doesnt get far. Amrit goes to yug who wants to kill overoi but he is going to london. Amrit wants to kill tej as he has given confidence to nimrit. Yug rings army and says theres terrorism in a village. This a trap to kill tej. Agham comes home looking for amrit and finds nats on floor. She says snake And he sees snake and tries to call ambulance but they do t answer. He tries waker up. She tries to say something but faints. He takes poison out from his mouth and nats says dont . She gets up and he says i told you i wont let anything happen to you and they hug. She says are ok and jus then he starts to hug and bleeding from mouth. Nats asks dor help and screams .

End

28th sept 2012

Nats takes him to hospital and says you cant sleep.she takes him to the hospital . There tej and ripun bring bubbly home who is upset they wonder why bats hasnt called them to ask about bubbly. Tej gets a call from head quarters and he leaves. Ripun gets a call that nats and agham are in hospital and thy are snake bite cases. Amrit comes and ripun tells her nats is in hospital, this shocks amrit but she decides to go to hospital to see er dead. Yug rings to confirm her death an she tells him happenings.

Yig rings this guy and says nats is about to die and he will get everything he wanted. The guy honi assume is a lawyer and says make sure she doesnt die and tells him something in mute. He says you were kept alive for a reason. Yug says that girl cant die a i wont let you die.

Nats gets up and he is fine now. She asks about agham who is in examination room. She runs to the room and asks them to make aure he is fine. She wont leave the room and the doctor lets her stay . She quitely watches them treat him which Bg tune on background. She remembers him saving her and cries.

Ripun and amrit come to hospital and amrit is all happy. A nurse says that patient wont survive and she ets extra happy(wait till she gets to know it agham). She stops seeing nimrit and is shocked , she approaches them and goes in to see agham and is shocked. Ripun asks nats dis this happen and she tells them what happened and amrit is shocked. Doctor says he is still weak and wants to meet him. Amrit says stop i will go in as he is my husband and make sure outsiders dont go in. Amrit goea in and questions him why did you do this for nats. She says nimrit has to pay for this. Sumitra comes to see him and amrit tells him all this happened because of nats. Sumitra gets angry and she remembers what agham said about nats. Yug rings amrit and asks what happened to nats and she say she is fine but my husband. Yug says she is alive and now will i get everything i want. The guy says as long as she is alove.

Yug says nothing will happen a i am between and nats and amrit. Ripun goes to get injections and nats to get money but sumitra asks her to stop and she says i dont need your help and i will pay for the treatment. Nats is confused and sumitra blames nats for aghams health and asks her to stay away and says what relationship do you have. Nats is about to say pati but changes it to partner and says i cant leave him . Sumitra holds her hand and takes her. Sumitra takes agham to a dark room and says i want you to stay away. Sge switches on the lights and all agni pictures are there. Sunitra rells agham truth and nats is shocked. Sumitra leaves and nats gets all agni flashbacks. She says i love you alot too and live for you.

Nats says i will sort everything and we will be together now and noone can separate her no matter what amrit does as i have no fears now.

End

Precap: nats has told ripun the truth and says i will tell the truth to agham in the same place as we got married.

( looks like agham will find it hard to believe nats when dimple comes and dimple may be a part of amrits plan if she sees him)

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for updates..

story is turning out interesting and very intriguing..

Yesterday's Epi was one awesome one..creatives did a fantastic job and Ankita did such a brilliant acting..
sector thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the twin updates, you are a saviour, couldn't catch up with both the episodes. thanks again !
sector thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
something terribly wrong with the like button. it's not working, otherwise you would have had a string of likes 😊
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the awesome updates Twinkle..
Twinkle_bella thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thabk u all.. And yeh story has alot of scope and there is alot for cvs to play around with. I hope agni get together soon to add that extra masala to the story :)
Ahlem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Twinkle_bella

Thabk u all.. And yeh story has alot of scope and there is alot for cvs to play around with. I hope agni get together soon to add that extra masala to the story :)

I hope that too..Thank you very much for the update..:).

anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update though late never forget to update of AM epi👏Twinkle-bella
At the present Amrit manthan serial is going in a supense ,interesting way 😛