Members award: Sigs r here

Posted: 11 years ago
HI everyone,

After the hugely enthusiastic voting, We present you the list of the deserving winners.👏. However I was a bit surprised to see the option none garner quite a few votes as well. Please remember, categories where there has been multiple votes have not been counted.

Information:
There are 22 winners, so please keep watching this space for the siggies. Siggies are not put up for the following reason:

• Winners, please check if your name is spelled correctly or not.
  • During nominations, quite a few members had grudges about being nominated. So , if you are displeased about winning a category,instead of taking the usual route of DT Bashing, please come forward. You have a choice to give your title up. The person ranked next can be awarded the title.  But that deadline ends tomorrow, 30.09.2012. After that we will make and upload the siggies. This way, hopefully everyone will be happy.

⭐️⭐️And here they come⭐️⭐️, Congratulations all.

JDJ Ki Madhuri Dixit: The member who is synonymous with this forum aka most popular member: Pentaminous ( not much of surprise there😆,though there was tough competition)

JDJ Ki Remo DSouza: The most stern and fearful member:                                    tannipartner  ( 😕 landslide victory)

JDJ Ki Karan Johar: The most active member: hellohibyebye ( tough competition here too )

JDJ Ki Manish: The most entertaining member: abhiya_crazyluv ( This one was tough too)

JDJ Ki Ragini: the most helpful and cooperative member: roopalgupta (this was a turning the table win, all her hard work paid off)

JDJ Ki Gurmeet: the most shy member: Khushi, varnita. ( And we have our first tie)

JDJ Ki Bharti: the funniest member: Be.A.Rebel, TheRowdiest ( followed by the next tie😆)

JDJ Ka Karan Wahi: the sweetest member: Nadzgirl ( This was just by a hair's distance)

JDJ Ka Ritwick: Most energetic member and enthusiastic member:chandramukhi ( The winner left the contenders quite a distance behind)

JDJ Ki Isha:  the member most knowledgable about Dance-  Tannipartner (thank you, I am humbled😳)

JDJ Ka Ravikissen: the most responsible member:  Nipun97 ( 👏well deserved win)

JDJ Ki Darsheel: The naughtiest  member: Be.A.Rebel ( who else would this be😉)

JDJ Ki Avneet: The most bubbly member: chocolover89 ( another winner, who left others far behind)

JDJ Ki Gia: The almost famous member: RadhaHiBawari (we all missed you, don't run away again🤗)

JDJ Ka Sushil kumar: the most talkative member: abhiya_crazy_luv (see people love that you )

JDJ Ki Shibani: The most sensible member: gk_09 ( no surprise there, she truly is)
 luvya4ever ( Another very very deserving award)

JDJ Ki Jayati: The chhupa rustam member:   Sadiie  ( people agreed to it,zyada chhup nahin payi isne)

JDJ Ki Rashmi:  The most creative member: Hellohibyebye ( A very very very close call)

JDJ ki Archana: The khabroo member who brings most inside news: Zee_news
(well deserved👏)

JDJ ki Pratyusha: The most romantic member: disha_Maan.GC ( all those day dreams paid off😆)

JDJ ka Jayasurya: the most humble member: JanakiRaghunath  ( another close call)

JDJ ka Talat : the most respected member: Armu4eva (  almost No competition here at all)

Edited by tannipartner - 11 years ago

Edited by tannipartner - 11 years ago
congratulations to all the winners!🥳
☺️ 😲  i seriously won rashmi and karan johar 😈 

am humbled right nw and overwhelmed

edited

i cannot stop laughing at the karan johar award
🤣 🤣  🤣

i cant still believe i won it

p.s congrats to everyone else 
Edited by -HelloHiByeBye- - 11 years ago

Congratulations to the winners! Tanu you champ, absolutely well deserved! 🥳
I won 🤣 🤣 🤣
Btw what does that say in Hindi? Zyaada...kya? 😆

Yaaay
Congrats to the rest of the winners - Varnita in particular 🤣 🤣 🤣

Ps.  It's ..Sadiie..  😊

Originally posted by ..Sadiie..

I won 🤣 🤣 🤣
Btw what does that say in Hindi? Zyaada...kya? 😆

Yaaay
Congrats to the rest of the winners - Varnita in particular 🤣 🤣 🤣

Ps.  It's ..Sadiie..  😊

meaning  in hindi was - u couldnt hide that much, u got caught 🤣
I won the most Shy member one- Quite likeable because i guess I am kinda shy..sometimes.. LOL.Plus it has "Gurmeet" in it so its special <3

I want to Thank all those who voted for me.. I love you guys🤗.
And Congrats to all other winners as well :D

Also , *Claps* for the DT of JDJ for holding this competition so well :)

Congratulations to the winners...

Tabeer u won it dear love u...