Members award: Sigs r here - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Btw godfather mujhe rashmi ka bhi mila hai. 🀣
Bt I agree with munna, u need that bharti one πŸ˜†
Originally posted by --GODFATHER--

CONGRATULATIONS ----- to all the WINNERS _-- @@ Of course very HAPPY to see CHANDRAMUKHI winning the RIGHT AWARD ---- yes she is RITWIK of this forum - / @

Rest -- am happy for HelloHiBYEBYE == for getting K-JO award - @ πŸ˜†

Congrats to Pentaminous for being the DHAK-DHAK girl (madhuri) of this FORUM --- and REBEL for being the BAK-BAK girl (Bharati)  of this FORUM

Have FUN -- and KEEP ROCKING / @

@bold: 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

You crack me up with your every post, bak bak girl πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thanks GF !!!

Btw, me sad you didn't get the award. You are the most entertaining, why the heck people didn't vote for you, grrr😑 Oh well, for few of us you are the most entertaining πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago
Originally posted by tannipartner

JDJ Ki Bharti: the funniest member: Be.A.Rebel, TheRowdiest ( followed by the next tieπŸ˜†)

I won I won 

congu partner πŸ₯³

congrats to all other winners too 
many congratulations to all the winners πŸ€—
Congratulations to all the winners!!! Take a bow y'all! πŸ‘

The best being Pentaji winning as the "dhak dhak" girl of JDJ forum. πŸ€£ This cracked me up when I was voting for him in this category and it again cracked me up seeing him win this category! LOL! You deserve it Pentaji! πŸ˜† Aap Madhuri se kam thodi na hai! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

All the winners are well deserved for their categories! The contest was super fun and congratulations to Tanni, for making all of this work! πŸ‘πŸΌ

@Godfather: "bak-bak" girl πŸ€£ Tussi great ho ji! How do you come up with this stuff?! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Rapier

The best being Pentaji winning as the "dhak dhak" girl of JDJ forum. πŸ€£ This cracked me up when I was voting for him in this category and it again cracked me up seeing him win this category! LOL! You deserve it Pentaji! πŸ˜† Aap Madhuri se kam thodi na hai! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

All the winners are well deserved for their categories! The contest was super fun and congratulations to Tanni, for making all of this work! πŸ‘πŸΌ

@Godfather: "bak-bak" girl πŸ€£ Tussi great ho ji! How do you come up with this stuff?! πŸ˜†

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ GODFather ROXXX πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 
Originally posted by TheRowdiest

I won I won 

congu partner πŸ₯³

congrats to all other winners too 
congo to u too parnter πŸ˜ƒ
ahahhah🀣 looks like my all vote nominies won ...

🀣

kahi  meraey  vote hi result na bangaya ho ...lolz kidding

all of you rock congratz peeps

special hugs to my monkeys varnita , disha , jan ,tabs, armu  πŸ€—...

and ayesha...πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Rapier

πŸ˜† πŸ€£ Thanks darling πŸ€—
I won πŸ˜²

Thanks a lots for all who voted for me, this is so sweet and nice of u... πŸ€—