OMG OMG NEW NAME 4 DA SHOW [DT Note:pg.4]

Posted: 11 years ago

I THINK ITS NOT AMAN KI ASHA ITS HIMESH OR ASHA KI TAMASHA...

HEY GUYS ITS JUST FOR FUN...πŸ˜‰
AND YA IM NOT PAKISTANII AND IM NOT INDIAN 

LET ME CORRECT IM NT BANGLADESHI TO IM BAHRAINI FROM
GCC COUNTRY

Caps represent shouting on a public forum. Please avoid using all Caps.

Edited by gk_09 - 11 years ago
seriously  i loved atif more than before  now ...
this show is  worth  watching only  because of atif aslam...
Originally posted by lkymeme

Correction you forgot to add Drama Queen Atif to the titleπŸ˜‰ No Problem he got his own post...all for himπŸ˜† Yeah all in FUN just the way you like it.
Edited by preetie - 11 years ago
Drama Queen Atif

Yeah guys just for FUN!!!!!πŸ˜‰

There was post started for Himesh & Asha ji tittle OMG OMG NEW NAME 4 DA SHOW'' . This person left out Atif the drama queen.  Atif deserves same attention. πŸ˜†
Edited by preetie - 11 years ago
Atif is full hate and arrogance. He is not an artist..most artist are sensitive and cannot pick faults with good singers.

Atif is not Drama king , he hates Indians and he mission is to denigrate Indian singers.

I cannot stand his expression and his body language is soo full of hate and he is making himself miserable.

Calling him Drama Queen is an understatement..
Edited by April2007 - 11 years ago
Problem is pakistanis are starting insulting topics and naming it 'just for fun'.
Yeah I can have fun in their style too. Its just my response to them that there could be same topics for their Drama Queen.

Originally posted by preetie

Correction you forgot to add Drama Queen Atif to the titleπŸ˜‰ No Problem he got his own post...all for himπŸ˜† Yeah all in FUN just the way you like it.
well i dont think i forgot any1 πŸ˜‰

LOVE U ATIFπŸ€—β€οΈ
Originally posted by lkymeme

How dare you abuse Indian captain and jury member all the time..this shameless..

It seems are Pakistani's hate and pick on Indians they cannot see Atif's extremely hate filled body language..

With this kind of hate coming from all the Pakistan forummers and captain..India should never ever have these kind of shows or even call Pakistani singers to India..this is not working..
Originally posted by fkbutts

seriously  i loved atif more than before  now ...
this show is  worth  watching only  because of atif aslam...

Do you realize that  Atif is single handedly killing all the good will and any notion of fair play, Pakistan has in India.

Indian public is watching his hate filled body language and his abuse of Indian singers..no amount of white washing that his is for trp is going to help.
Originally posted by April2007

How dare you abuse Indian captain and jury member all the time..this shameless..

It seems are Pakistani's hate and pick on Indians they cannot see Atif's extremely hate filled body language..

With this kind of hate coming from all the Pakistan forummers and captain..India should never ever have these kind of shows or even call Pakistani singers to India..this is not working..
BY DA WAY WHO TOLD U IM PAKISTANI??????πŸ˜†πŸ˜†