Posted: 11 years ago
I think Aman sang very well..I had goose bumps when he sang the high notes..

I totally disagree with Jury and Atif's comments..Himesh is right Janata would disagree with Aman getting zero

Aman was very good.

Edited by April2007 - 11 years ago
I was shocked too, expected the drama rani Atif to complain but what was wrong with the judges? What were they listening?????
Originally posted by suresh555

I was shocked too, expected the drama rani Atif to complain but what was wrong with the judges? What were they listening?????
🤣

I disagree with the zero score. Actually I hate this system of 0 and 10.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 perfect title
if atif is a drama queen thaen what is himesh ?? he starts shouting after every second minute  and what is asha? stop bashing atif aslam and let me remind u that there are also atif aslam fan's in this forum and about aman uski sur sach main hile teh 
Originally posted by starplusfanno1

if atif is a drama queen thaen what is himesh ?? he starts shouting after every second minute  and what is asha? stop bashing atif aslam and let me remind u that there are also atif aslam fan's in this forum and about aman uski sur sach main hile teh 

Agree, Himesh and Asha can be drama queens too ( I have criticized Asha in Indian Idol forum a lot) but then I would say Atif is a drama queen mother. It's not only about Aman, I have yet to see Atif not find anything wrong with an Indian singer and finding anything wrong with his own team

And mind you I have no issues with India or Pakistan, I live in Canada and have more muslim friends than Hindus. It's the first time I have seen Atif live on TV and simply cannot understand his attitude.
Edited by suresh555 - 11 years ago

if Atif is Drama queen than Himesh is not less than nautanki raja. we all know him since saregamapa...uska needle aajtak roti aur rosy..oops! I mean rozi par hi atka hai. Atif is quite reserved and disciplined guy...he knows how to tone down his voice, when to speak and when not to. 
Originally posted by sarah75

if Atif is Drama queen than Himesh is not less than nautanki raja. we all know him since saregamapa...uska needle aajtak roti aur rosy..oops! I mean rozi par hi atka hai. Atif is quite reserved and disciplined guy...he knows how to tone down his voice, when to speak and when not to. 
We are ok with Himesh as Natunki Raja Himesh. Whatever you are saying we know it. Now he has company of Drama Rani Atif 😉   Himesh looks like an angel infront of the Drama Rani. Edited by preetie - 11 years ago
Originally posted by starplusfanno1

I disagree..Ashaji and Himesh is nowhere close to what Atif is doing..

Atif should sing the song or some lines to show ..what mistakes have been made..I don't think he can sing anything like Aman..he was horrible when he sang with Asha.

Asha  and the other judges were intimidated by Atif into giving him zero. 

I personally loved his singing, I got goose bumps..if this was Janata's voting, he would have got the most number of voted..if not the best he was one of the best. 
Edited by April2007 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by preetie

We are ok with Himesh as Natunki Raja Himesh. Whatever you are saying we know it. Now he has company of Drama Rani Atif 😉   Himesh looks like an angel infront of the Drama Rani.

Absolutely he does..Himesh is coming across as very retrained and decent. Atif is sitting ready to pounce of an Indian singer...even if they sing very well, he says singing is not everything you need to have zamir..or you sang well but this song didn't suit well...some kind of nonsense..with Pakistani singers every thing is very very good..every song is very very good..every select of song is very very good.