Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Istila thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: payal7

I hope to God that if CVs decide to go down that road Varun Badola quits because that would be the ultimate betrayal of the character he has brought alive.!!!!

Absolutely Payal, I agree with you there.

I usually don't watch long dramas which depict so much negativity & violence and waste my precious time & energy. 

People are depressed as it is these days and need something more spiritually & morally uplifting. You certainly won't find much of that on today's screens, but in your daily life with real good people.

Best Wishes
Edited by Istila - 11 years ago
Unekalakmini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Istila

I think character assassination of protagonists and the defilement of good character and of actors is what is happening in the Indian film industry today.

Vikram - Varun Badola, played a crucial protagonist role, portraying a man with sense, ambition & fortitute who was depicted as a  philanthropist while doing justice to the poor, now suddenly he is turned into a villan by the directors. 

What logic in the name of true love & justice are they showing by inducing a hero into a villan? Varun can only play a protagonist role in this show. This is what he was portrayed as right from the beginning, he is naturally inclined to show positivity and most probably is a very positive person even in real life. He can be a very good example to others against all odds and it is this positive 'hero' role which suits him best while acting. 

Rather than have an antagonist using protagonists like Varun,  the show, which started off with senseless abuse of women, packed with 'religiosity'  and some comedy, should complete on a positive note for those of us who do have faith, with justice being won through good sense, love & peace, either with Vikram and Sugni reconciling making amends and marrying, while Adi respecting his Uncle's fiance & bride and marries his own finace, Amrita , or at least to give a depressed  and rejected Vikram a new chance in finding a decent spouse who cares enough about him to restore his faith (in God alone).

Varun Badola's talents should never be wasted on cheap shows directed  so badly depicting him only as a confused, mad man or a vilian.

I hope you have a chance to see 'Aek Chabhi Hai Pados Mein' mostly written/directed by himself to understand Varun Badola's real talent. Although I am not a Hindu, and I do not agree entirely with some parts of the story, it hit a chord with me as I remembered my childhood days when respect for women was upheld and  Muslims & Hindus were like best friends dissolving disputes before & living together in a very friendly respectable and  caring communities.

Poeple need to see more films about family & community life, respect, love, hope, peace & faith, (not violence, antagonism, resentment, hatred or revenge).

yes..no matter the hero or Vilan...Varun is very talented in his perfomance...
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sugni did not have a husband tucked away like Vikram trying to hide Riva

Sugni lied to Dadi about her being Bedni because Adi insisted. Why did the rest of the family also go along with the lie?

Sugni is going along marrying Adi so Vikram will give up on her and hopefully go back to his wife

Vikram's love for Sugni is no longer a love but an illogical obsession

Vikram deserves everything that is happening to him. If he had not gone bonkers,after  Sugni had left him peacefully, she would not have gone for her Sar dhakai, Adi would not have been involved and there would be no Sugni-Adi wedding
Edited by suresh555 - 11 years ago
JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ulakmini

I do not feel that Sugni have any intention to stay as Aditya's wife...Afer this situation settled  she will leave him because of Amrita...

Why  marry him and ruin her friendship with Amrita and her reputation in the first place? Couldn't she just leave the village like she had planned before Vikram confessed his love? Wouldn't that make sense? And by the way Sugni told Vikram that once she married it was for lifetime, so how do you figure that she will just leave Aditya for Amrita?? Unless that is another of her lies?🤔

Still she did not confess her thoughts about Amrita's future...may be Cv will make some reasons her to stay...but she will try to leave Aditya ... 

I agree that she will "try" to leave Aditya. But in the end, we all know she won't.  😉 Maybe the CVs will show her with a conscious when Amrita returns and Sugni will feel bad and shed crocodile tears about it being her majboori that she married Aditya. But I hope that Amrita does not fall for it and puts her in her place and lets her know that it is wrong to befriend and help a Bedni as they can't be trusted at all. They will smile in your face so that you won't notice the knife they stuck in your back!!!
Istila thumbnail

Originally posted by: ulakmini

yes..no matter the hero or Vilan...Varun is very talented in his perfomance...

It's now too late for him to be an antagonist. 

RIGHT From the beginning either he should have been an antagonist or a protagonist. As a  professional actor Varun (imho) he doesn't suit both roles in the same drama. He should work for the quality of the storyline script rather than the director's quantity of long episodes or pay packets. 

Since Varun has shown  humane kindness, understanding, respect & love for several episodes it would be insane a real shame to destroy such an important character. I was only slightly interested to watch it as it reminded me of the classic novel "Jane Eyre" with Varun being Mr. Rochester. (Although the general story from the book was okay but the over reaction with the intimacy in their relationship was too much & put me off the book).  Adi now played by Nandish who is being abusive to Sugni by clasping her hand forcefully in their engagement, till it bled, was better off as 'Veer' in Uttaran where he is more needed... The previous actor playing Adi was doing just fine. It's rather silly & unprofessional to change actors in the middle.

Istila thumbnail

Originally posted by: suresh555

Sugni did not have a husband tucked away like Vikram trying to hide Riva. ..Vikram's love for Sugni is no longer a love but an illogical obsession....

I don't think anyone should remain in a violent & abusive marriage where one controlling wife suddenly turns up from the dead to take her revenge on her husband for leaving her to marry another. Violence & abuse happens to both women & men in society but Vikram certainly doesn't deserve a  controlling, violent & abusive wife like Reva almost killing him him each time they have any disagreement nor does he deserve an unsupportive family with an untrustworthy nephew who breaks his promises, having no regard for his Uncles's feelings, choices & decisions, and cheating on him by stealing his new bride. Vikram waving a gun at Sugni was completely opposite to his character and this forceful & abusive role really doesn't suit Varun Badola.

Either Vikram, or Reva needs to go. I suggest the directors do the honourable thing to allow Vikram to LEAVE THEM ALL IN HIS HAWELI & disappear off for a while, letting Sugni regret her bad decision & mistreatment of him, or that Varun Badola himself leaves this show and continue on with his life & profession as a writer elsewhere. As far as I am concerned this story is finished. as I am tired of seeing liars, cowards, cheaters, rapists, murderers & abusers and I don't think it's good to give so much screen presence to such characters running the whole show.

Istila thumbnail

Originally posted by: seemasr

The point is Sugni is so lost in her own world of marrying a thakur and promotion from a bedni to Thukrain,that she cant see anything,or hear anything.

Vikram was absolutely rightful to ask those questions in parking lot.But does Sugni cares???Does she even listening him?She is all to marry at anycost to a thakur.This girl can make her mother die for her ambition.so who is Vikram?

Sugni is a lost case. 

Anyone in real life would have left the town & gone elsewhere if she really didn't want to deal with a married man (as in the Classic: Jane Eyre).
kanaksm thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I dont see any need for Sugni  to marry Adi ! She wanted to go away from Vikram, then  she could have just left the village , just  go far away from Vikram. Whats the need to stay in the same house and marry his nephew! its all far stretched.
Timepassss thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kanaksm

I dont see any need for Sugni  to marry Adi ! She wanted to go away from Vikram, then  she could have just left the village , just  go far away from Vikram. Whats the need to stay in the same house and marry his nephew! its all far stretched.

ditto
babygirl198722 thumbnail

no disrespect but i totally disagree zeeezee5 yes we know vikram made a mistake but he didnt force adi and sughni in this situation and sughni should know better because yes vikram did her wrong but who stood by her when know one elese did amrita. dont she care about her or she just want to get married. that girl have no shame what soever and whatever cause i writing here and getting vex