Phir Subah Hogi

Vikram was right! - Page 3

---Nisha--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
I dont understand how many people can blame everything on sugni and completely absolve Vikram. I am not saying sugni is perfect...far from it. She has made many mistakes...she went out to self destruct with her sar dhakai and destroyed her mother with her selfishness. But none of it matters. It doesnt matter who did what anymore...it doesnt even matter that Vikram lied about his wife (I understood him back then...I understood why he did it while I may not have forgiven him but still I understood). What matters is that this is not LOVE. I have never seen love like this where you try to take what you think belongs to you by force if needed. Does no one see that this is obsession. Maybe I was living in a delusional world where love meant making someone happy not stealing their happiness because of everything you do...where love meant giving not taking or stealing...where it was pure not something that made you feel impure. This is sheer obsession and Sugni has a right to get away from a man she thinks is completely and utterly nuts. That in my eyes is the point...everyone has the right to get away from a crazy person...just like Vikram has the right to get away from his crazy wife. It doesnt make sense to me that Adi and Sugni are trying so hard to keep them together...it is not their place. It is neither their right because that marriage involves Reva and Vikram and they get to decide what to do.
(Btw I cant believe how much Vikram has changed...I recently just watch the whole show and it amazes me that this is the same righteousness man from a few months ago.)
Aditya has made many mistakes too...he blindly believed his mama and did questionable things for him at the expense of another human life. Just because he paid money and bought Sugni doesnt mean he owns her but still he took her free will from her (atleast for the time being). I thought that after the sar dhakai Adi would let her live her life at her mother's home and behave as if nothing had happened. And I agree that Sugni took Amrita's love and amrita was really nice to her and I am not absolving her from that fault. But look at it this way- what would she do? This man did her sar dhakai wouldnt it be best if she married him because she can never get free from him as it is. Would you want her to live the rest of her life as a lowly creature in that haweli?

Anyways, all I am saying is that all the characters in this show are flawed just like human beings. Acknowledge that atleast. Which,btw, atleast is better than the shows where the hero or the heroine are just perfect and never make mistakes...
Edited by ---Nisha--- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

payal7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nisha

I agree with you that TVS is becoming obsessive. I think the problem is that Sugni keeps telling him that she loves him but will not be with him because she does not wish to be the reason for his marriage break up (i agree with you that TVS and Reva are the only one who can make a decision about their marriage).

Sugni has every right to go away from him if that is what she wants.  And that is what many people have been saying - she should go as far as possible from him and start a fresh and make her choices of her own free will. This is also the best solution if she really wants to give TVS-Reva marriage a chance to survive.

Adi did offer that to her - he told her to go far away and start afresh somewhere else on her own (ie with her mother) or with TVS and he won't stand in the way. He even said forget about the sardhakai money.

Instead she is choosing marry Adi (because she owes him the money) and live under the same roof as TVS. That's not going to be good for either of them and in the process destory Adi-Amu's relationship. If its about the money she could go away and repay what she can when she can I don't think anyone is going to be grudge her that.

I accept that all human beings have flaws but I cannot imagine any woman would think about marrying a bhanja of the man she loves and a man who would marry a woman who his mama loves and live under the same roof.

IMO Some relationships are OFF LIMITS and this is one of those relationships.

Edited by payal7 - 11 years ago
bulaxmi thumbnail
personally i fell tvs is noe deserve sugni.
why adi means he loves other lady.he is ready to betray to amm
sugni she wants away to tvs. but destiny  is near to him.
what sugni do. she is leaving everyone or every thing.
why sacrifice everything sugni
why people r thinking so selfish
my point of u audience r selfish not sugni.

zeezee55 thumbnail

i have decided not to watch PSH anymore - because i cannot bear to see the obsessiveness of  - i can stand it.  switching off the tv right now.

and goodby to all
devraniharish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 ðŸ˜›Hope jo iss show ko nahi dekhna chahte wo aapni baat par kaayam rahenge ðŸ˜‰
bpl1990 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ulakmini

I is do not feel that Sugni have any intention to stay as Aditya's wife...Afer this situation settled  she will leave him because of Amrita...Still she did not confess her thoughts about Amrita's future...may be Cv will make some reasons her to stay...but she will try to leave Aditya ... 

Do you think so ?? She will then wife 

And if she  wants to leave  A later why marry him Y spoil Adi & amrita relation .. ...to solve this  problem S can marry anybody  from bednicommunity  Y Adi
ForeverSHINee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zeezee55

i have decided not to watch PSH anymore - because i cannot bear to see the obsessiveness of  - i can stand it.  switching off the tv right now.

and goodby to all

I don't watch PSH anymore because I cannot stand hypocrisy being glorified. I agree  what Vickram did was wrong but Sugni,Adi and Gulabiya are no saints either.They only added fuel to the fire.I am sick and tired of watching hypocrisy being championed in this show🤢
octopie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anastasia211092

I don't watch PSH anymore because I cannot stand hypocrisy being glorified. I agree  what Vickram did was wrong but Sugni,Adi and Gulabiya are no saints either.They only added fuel to the fire.I am sick and tired of watching hypocrisy being championed in this show🤢

I hopelessly have hope in watching the serial, thinking things just might turn different like how it turned different earlier, Vikram's character/Varun's acting (since his old self seems to be appearing/but disappearing/appearing again/etc), Gulki's too (although I miss her bubbly self), and the music. Interesting music background scores they have! Although it seems like they have lately been randomly playing these music scores at... random times which makes one confused.

But, good for you, Anastasia! (although not the goodbye to all part) seriously, I would love to stop watching the serial... but Varun and his character won't let me (only reason as for now although would like and hope to see a change in the story again). Me watching it because of majboori** 😳😲(and thank-you for the spelling Komal!)
Edited by octopie - 11 years ago
komal07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: devraniharish

ðŸ˜›Hope jo iss show ko nahi dekhna chahte wo aapni baat par kaayam rahenge ðŸ˜‰

Jis memeber ko apne yeh indirectly kaha hai woh vikram ke against hain but apko samajhne mein laga k woh adi sugni ki waja se leaving to apne hamesha ki trah RUDE COMMENT pass kerna zaroori samjha. We vikram fans have some courtesy at least.This is a forum and all members can come here whenever they want.We have no right to say anyone to not come here again. So please next time yehi dekh lena k aap kahin apke adi or sugni ke supporter ko he rude comments to nahi de rahe. Hum to aadi ho chuke hain adini fans ke is trah ke rude comments ke.
Edited by komal07 - 11 years ago
komal07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: octopie

I hopelessly have hope in watching the serial, thinking things just might turn different like how it turned different earlier, Vikram's character/Varun's acting (since his old self seems to be appearing/but disappearing/appearing again/etc), Gulki's too (although I miss her bubbly self), and the music. Interesting music background scores they have! Although it seems like they have lately been randomly playing these music scores at... random times which makes one confused.

But, good for you, Anastasia! (although not the goodbye to all part) seriously, I would love to stop watching the serial... but Varun and his character won't let me (only reason as for now although would like and hope to see a change in the story again). Me watching it because of majhboor 😳😲 to Varun and his character (is that how you say it? 😔 I don't know Hindi well).

It should be " Majboori" not majboor