Sur Kshetra

Honest Opinion

amina.ahmedraza thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi All, 

I have just start observing some very emotional posts which contain  hatred against Pakistan mainly focusing on how Atif is misbehaving or How Himesh is not a good captain or how Asha jee is being baised. I am a Pakistani and have observations which I wish that may they be noted by you all: 

Well Atif is an awesome singer or should i say one of most popular singers of teh day .. he is is one whose songs can be considered among the most sale products. 

I cant say that Himesh is an outstanding singer but yes he has given an outclass music to the Indo-Pak region as a composer. His contributions will always be remembered. 

Asha jee  is a living legend her songs truly have that  soul touching factor.  I dont have enough word to describe how good she is with songs ... same in the case of the other two respected judges Runa jee and Abida Parveen jee .. 

Well well use your brains and  tell me how they all can actually misbehaved with each other ... this is quite visible that either this all is planted or being edited by the production house for obvs Trps. I want to say shame on the person who is  plotting this all shame on the channels who are instead of creating the environment of peace and friendship .. with their show they are actually creating rift between the nations of two countries... 
\
Wake up friends and don't fight .. just an advice instead of constant discussions on why they are fighting cant we focus on how good these new singers are singing :)

Regards, Amina  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raji_b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I'm watching this show as we speak and for first time ever. I know it will be my last coz music to me is peace, something that brings calmness when I'm stressed. There is enough negativity in our lives to go spend another few hours watching this animosity on tv. I just can't stand this bickering, questioning between captains and judges. It is very sad to bring music as a medium of war between two countries whose relations are already volatile. To me, what they are doing is plain humiliating the music.
BellaK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Coz of Atif Aslam I watched this show, but now its going all wrong. Im a music lover coz of judges and himesh atif fight i cant enjoy the music sad very sad
s123vi thumbnail
d other day i came across a post by a british on sur kshetra. it says " converted & non- converted dna of hindus r fighting. vry funny. l lyk this show!"
it tells hw happy they feel evn atr 65 yrs 2 c both india n pakistan fightin wid one another.
ham ne mil kr in logon ko desh se nikala lekin aaj yeh log hi humari ladai ka maza lete hain.
saari duniya jaanti hai ki jis din indo-pak relations achchhe honge, us din se US, UK , china ki dadagiri khatm ho jaayegi aur isiliye yeh log kabhi bhi aisa hone nahin denge.
india pak ke log kaash inki chaal samajh pate!
kaash aane wali generations thoda sa pyaar dikhaye!

-CmPunk123- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I believe the only two unbiased judges are Runa and Abida Parveen.This show is proving to be a force or medium to cause rift between two countries
amina.ahmedraza thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: s123vi

d other day i came across a post by a british on sur kshetra. it says " converted & non- converted dna of hindus r fighting. vry funny. l lyk this show!"
it tells hw happy they feel evn atr 65 yrs 2 c both india n pakistan fightin wid one another.
ham ne mil kr in logon ko desh se nikala lekin aaj yeh log hi humari ladai ka maza lete hain.
saari duniya jaanti hai ki jis din indo-pak relations achchhe honge, us din se US, UK , china ki dadagiri khatm ho jaayegi aur isiliye yeh log kabhi bhi aisa hone nahin denge.
india pak ke log kaash inki chaal samajh pate!
kaash aane wali generations thoda sa pyaar dikhaye!

The comment was weird .. but yes you are right 
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks to Gajendra Singh for the new gimmick 🤓
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
first ihv started to watch tghis show qauz of atif aslam and his correct words to songers who got nonsense 10 - 30!! like the girl indira

but after ihv read so much shit abt atif aslam and good good abt himmesh where himmesh doesnt hold his behavior even infront of the jugdes where atif aslam talk very sweetly and calm, maybe his words could be harsh but...

ihv stopped watching this show! 
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: amina.ahmedraza

The comment was weird .. but yes you are right 

this comment in not weird! specially the 1st line!! 

dat is happening after pak and india are seperated from 1947, before was everything bhai bhai seasoning the whole world! 
s123vi thumbnail
there r mixed feelings abt  today's episode.
 today buddha, kapil n aman rockd frm india. frm pakistan.i lykd nabeel n imraan's performances.
 i wantd 2 ask 1 thing.  y pak singrs excpt imraan,  sang sad songs for shaadi theme?😕
i also lykd ameer ali's performance, may b bcoz no1 cn dislyk that song. honestly, i really lykd his singin today . beginning was weak bt he concluded it vry well.
wht 2 say abt imraan! i hv bcm his fan frm his qawwali n today he was d 1 who made me dance. i found his song bettr thn d original 1. his diction was clear n i really njoyd it!👍🏼
i did not lyk indraani's singing at all. donno y she got full pts!😲
now abt aatif's behavior wid ashaji, i think it had 2 happn 1 day! his frustrtion cm out! i hope he realises his mistake.
i also dislykd kapil's arrogance towards aatif. i know aatif provokd him still d captain shud b respctd. btw... aatif got 2 taste his own medicine  thru this incident in today's episode!

Edited by s123vi - 11 years ago