Rishii and his Nanhii Parii...!!!

shona90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Hey friends i am back with a new post..!!!

Here i would like to describe one of the beautiful bond that is between Rishii and Indu..!!

I know after the leap, there was not much of bond shown between them as we all expected
and many having different views about it but for me i really liked ther bond and want to
share my thoughts on it..!!!

Father-daughter -- the most beautiful bond where a daughter shares every feeling with him and the father showers all his love on his daughter. At times also safe the daughter
from the mom's scolding.. Daughters are always attached to ther father more and loves being and play with them..!!!

This is a normal bond that we usually see, but here we see a different side of the
relation..!! (since HD is itself a Hatke Show so we can expect this )

they don behave like normal father-daughter, infact the daughter calls his father by his name...
father never showers his love, instead be rude with her most of the times..!!!

But wil this all change the love a father has for his daughter..!!
I always say and believe Love does not need words to express, its a feeling and every true heart feels it...!!!!
Just by saying I love you, I love you, love cannot be expressed, it needs a heart to understand...!!!
a father also needs no words to tell how much he loves his daughter..!!!

Rishii being rude to his daughter..!!
Yes agree but why????
The reason has clearly been justified bcuz he cant effort to loose anyone near to him,
when once he had a major lost that he is still in...!!!

we see either of the parent is strict and other one is lenient.. so here we see
shweta showering all her love and whereas Rishii being the strict disciplined father..
But that does not mean he does not love his daughter...!!

We can always see the love for his daughter in his eyes...
Love for his Nanhii parii ❤️
The only dream the only desire to have a child and love her to the fullest..
But bcuz of the circumstances becme like that but his love has never faded..

the same goes for Indu-though she shows she too don like Rishii,but beneath her heart always loved his father..
She knws something is really wrong and his Rishii Kumar is not like that..
she has seen him loving Ishaan and this make her think more about his behavior...!!!

But this father-daughter no matter wat they show to the world out love each other immensely and care for each other..!!!

i remember the time when Rishii was unconscious but only taking Indu's name..
Also Indu while having disturbed sleep only had Rishii Kumar's name..
That is the bond between them love it...!!!

Rishi's concern when she ran away from the station , Indu's concern when she knw Rishii was missing..!!
There is soo much love and care but both does not express it...!!!

The beautiful hug when Indu gt scared of the cockroach,thats the instant reaction from her
that was really cute 😳

The fun i must say healthy talk between them Ziddi papa ki Ziddi beti 😆
I enjoy watching them 😛
obviously the person we love the most we get over protected about that..And this time
Rishii don wana take a single chance of loosing her only source of life...!!!

i can even feel the love and helplessness of not wishing her daughter..
I know like Indu i too felt actually wanted Rishii to wish her for the race but then when
Rishii justified it i had no complains..!!
More than that does words really need to wish your own daughter.. father's blessings and wishes would
always be with his daughter, so what he din say it he always wished and wanted Indu's
sucess in whatever she does...!!!

And Indu being Li'l Hitler, i can only say when her father can make her mother the Hitler smile and fall in love,  so it wont be difficult for him to do the chamatkar again..
He can  make  this  choti hitler to the small li'l innocent fun-loving girl in short span  😛

At the end would only like to say, i am looking forward for many more scenes between this
father-daughter duo..!!

I am sure they gonna rock, Jugadu jodii will do many Jugad's waiting to see that..!!!

Edited by shona90 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Clara- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Shona ausum post 👏 👏 👏
u said it all vry beautify Shona 😳 father daughter bond is truly one of d best bonds!!! ❤️
a child is a gift from God to d parents!!!
RK n his nanhi Pari Indu share dis beautiful bond dere is no doubt...RK stays away from Indu nly becoz he does not want to lose her...he had evn told munna , all his loved ones were alwaz taken away from him n so he did not want evn his shadow to fall on Indu...I tink dis itself shows how much he loves her, he bears all d pain , keeps him self away from her , acts sturn all dis sacrifice nly for Indu!!!
Love is not about nly showing love but also sacrificing for d one u love n I tink dat is wat Rishi is doing here!!!
I tink d hardest task for anyone would b keeping dem self away from d one Dey love n dat is wat RK is doing!!! ❤️
In every way he is a perfect dad!!!
Indu she is Lil Hitler 😉 she calls her dad by name...but at d same time she does all d mischief nly to gain his attention, she wants her dads love !!!
Rishi n Indu share a vry strong bond...Dey haven't spent time with each other , don't understand each other , yet love each other so much...connected by heart!!! ❤️
d ultimate test for a relationship is to disagree yet to hold hands!!!
Dis is d kind of bond Dey share 😳 Edited by shiin - 11 years ago
karthik80 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
shona superb post..
Rishi's behaviour is rude but he has a valid reason for that..
he sees indira(who he loves more than his life) in indu.. if that is the only reason he wouldnt behave rude with indu instead he would have showered her with his love.. according to him, the person whom he loves the most are not staying with him..
he is afraid, what if like indira, his daughter-the only person he has in his life will also leave him..
actually he is not rude  to indu, but rude to himself thinking of his fate..

and shona i love this part of ur post so much.. 

And Indu being Li'l Hitler, i can only say when her father can make her mother the Hitler smile and fall in love,  so it wont be difficult for him to do the chamatkar again..
He can  make  this  choti hitler to the small li'l innocent fun-loving girl in short span  😛

very true and waiting for that moment rishi live his life to fullest the way he dreamed of having a family(rishi,indira,indu-a happy family😊)
Edited by karthik80 - 11 years ago
-Neha04- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Shona Awesome post i toutaly agree with u dear.
barbiequeen thumbnail
Great post Shona..👍🏼
waiting to see Father-Daughter bond..
Dear10 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
great post shona
i know rishi indu se rude hai but kyon ye mujhe pata hai i like father -daughter bond dono kamaal hai .wo scene jis main indu match dekh rahi thi or india ke jeetne ke baad papa beti ne same reaction diya tha YES  dono hanth uper karke magar phir indu ko dekh kar chup ho gaya .rishi ke andar ka wo chhota bachcha wo masumiyat sab chali gayi beech beech main bas jhalak dikhti hai.or aaj kal ke jamane main bhi apni beti ki dream ke liye koi father mushkil se time nikaal pata hai magar rishi uske liye time nikal ke use khud bhopal lekar gaya sirf indu ke liye phir bhi wish nahi kiya mujhe lagta hai wo indu se jyada khudse rude or gussa hai wo apne sath sahi nahi kar raha kyonki uski koi galti nahi hai phir bhi sabki ummeedo ko apne sapne ke tootne ke liye khud ko dosh deta hai.
rishi ka rude hona use hitler nahi banata kyonki esa hota to rishi indu se bada hitler hota kyonki uske to mata pita bhai teeno hi use pyaar nahi karte the magar esa nahi hai.
hope ki cv father - daughter bond ko bhi strong dikhaye jaise wo sirf zara or indu ke bond ko dikha rahe hai kyonki jab rishi ki baat aati hai cv dheele ho jate hai jyada zor nahi dete.
Dear10 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
clara tu kab likhegi 
PeraltaGarranty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
beautiful post shona

after seeing the precap im damn sure he will be a good father to her from now on and she will shocked seeing him like this

poor guy he might think indiras bhoot is haunting him for not showering love to their daughter 🤣

but im waiting for seeing the father daughter relationship as much as i am for zashi
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
nice description,hope after zara-indira is back rishhhi just change.
aadk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Shona,seriously ds is one of d most touching posts by u dear! One cnt cnt stop smiling al d way while reading ds post! Its soo soothing n touching! How b'fully u hav described d bond btwn d father-daughter duo! Rly luvd it! Ur posts r truly straight frm d heart!U vry wel knw d way to put emotions n feelings into words-simple words-yet dey leave d reader wt sch a wonderful feeling!!I wud wnt to say dt ur post made me think onc again about d b'ful relationshp shared by rishi n indu! Keep up dear!!