sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
People find the strangest of reasons to bond with someone.

Like them.

They hated each other, hated the very sight of each other, hated the very mention of each other. Yet, they were sitting on the same boundary wall at the sea, looking at the dancing tides of the sea under the brilliant light of the full moon and were, strangely, silent.

Their very presence there, away from the loudness of the beach party arranged by the richer of the two, was strange. It was strange that their moment of peace and quiet was being intruded but they weren't fussing about it. But the strangest thing happened a few seconds later, when the richer and certainly the more arrogant of the two spoke to break that never ending silence between them.

"Here's the thing, I'm not that insensitive."

The other just looked at him but he didn't say anything. Now was not the time.

"I do have a heart and that does hurt when she's not with me."

Without saying the name, the other knew who was the referred "she" here. Who else could it be?

"I guess I really am a jerk. I've waited 11 years for her to show me her affections. That of more than just a friend. But she just refuses to budge." He chuckled at the end of his sentence, a totally unneeded action. The other was glad that it was short.

"And now she is dancing with someone else in the party. She has "moved on" as she says. It's funny how in 14 years of our friendship, she still doesn't know what I really am."

KD looked at Ranveer and wasn't surprised to see that expression on his face, that of a loser who just lost everything. Similar to what he was feeling...

"Girls, are stupid. Clueless. Idiots. And the worst thing that can happen to anyone. The best as well..."

He finished his sentence and looked up at the infinite dark sky over them. The moon was the only prominent thing there. Where were the stars? It looked lonely up there.

"Funny how we are the ones who don't appreciate them and end up being the reason they walk away. And ultimately, we are the ones left with nothing while they just carry on..." KD said his first words. Ranveer didn't react but KD knew he was listening.

"She trusted me. Again and again. And I broke that trust, again and again." He sighed and looked at the moon.

"Wonder if she'll trust me again?"

Ranveer looked at KD but didn't say anything. The answer to the question, Ranveer felt, KD already knew. But why say it and confirm it? Ignorance was always a bliss.

"It's like this. We can sit around and act like complete losers that we lost our girls or..."

"Or?"

"Or...we can stand at the side and look at them happily dancing with someone else and-"

"And wish that we were that someone else." KD cut across him and finished his sentence. Ranveer looked at him for a while before breaking into laugh which KD gladly joined.

"Cheers to that Mr. Desai!" Ranveer raised an invisible glass and KD returned the gesture.

"Hey Mr. Moon! Do something dude! You know how lonely we are!" Ranveer shouted at the moon and KD again burst into laughing.

"Yeah Mr. Moon! Tell her I'm sorry! I won't ever break her trust again!" KD delivered his message and Ranveer rolled his eyes.

"Shouldn't you be the one saying that?"

"Yeah, like you should be the one telling her that you actually love her and not the other thousands of girls you date!"

KD gave it back to him and they looked at each other in silence.

"Naaahhh!" They said together and looked back at the moon, laughing while they did so.

"Oye Mr. Moon! Do it for us na!"

"Yeah dude!"

And the two lonely men shared their loneliness with the equally lonely moon. Inside the party, the two girls looked at the sky and just laughed at their own imagination.

They thought that the witness of their loneliness had winked at them mischievously.

Strange, right?

*~~*

What. The. Hell. Was. THAT?!
Just wanted to write something on RV&KD...
Didn't  come off as planned.
Oh well whatever.
Like and Comment! πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CutielovesChocs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
WEEEIRD. πŸ˜†

Honestly, that's the word that came to mind when I read that. It's not weird because I can't see it happening. On the contrary, actually. 

I mean, somewhere down the line in the show, when all 8 of them have some control over their live, they're realised who they really are; I see this conversation happening.

Zeee mooon is so bright and shinyy and whiiite πŸ˜†. I can't believe I wrote that, and I don't even know why. Maybe I love the moon as much as they do in this OS of yours. 

It's completely crazy and whacked out but somewhere in my brain, it clicked πŸ˜†

Kudos!😳

P.S - You used dialogue too! And you ain't bad with it, like you claim to be :P
Edited by CutielovesChocs - 11 years ago
sourmisery thumbnail
Originally posted by: CutielovesChocs

WEEEIRD. πŸ˜†

Honestly, that's the word that came to mind when I read that. It's not weird because I can't see it happening. On the contrary, actually. 

I mean, somewhere down the line in the show, when all 8 of them have some control over their live, they're realised who they really are; I see this conversation happening.

Zeee mooon is so bright and shinyy and whiiite πŸ˜†. I can't believe I wrote that, and I don't even know why. Maybe I love the moon as much as they do in this OS of yours. 

It's completely crazy and whacked out but somewhere in my brain, it clicked πŸ˜†

Kudos!😳

P.S - You used dialogue too! And you ain't bad with it, like you claim to be :P

I know it is super weird. I think it is one of those "What the eff?!" things that I've written which will baffle me if I read it 1 or 2 years from today πŸ˜† Khair chado, mainu ki? This was just the result of some crazy boring mood in my head πŸ˜†

Chocs, you've lost it πŸ˜† your moon line cracked me up! Dayum. I need a chocolate. What the?! Oh! I've lost it. Better go now!

Thanks for commenting though πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: Mais

I know it is super weird. I think it is one of those "What the eff?!" things that I've written which will baffle me if I read it 1 or 2 years from today πŸ˜† Khair chado, mainu ki? This was just the result of some crazy boring mood in my head πŸ˜†

Chocs, you've lost it πŸ˜† your moon line cracked me up! Dayum. I need a chocolate. What the?! Oh! I've lost it. Better go now!

Thanks for commenting though πŸ˜†

Hahahaha, it's the same thing with the KiSha FF of mine. I love writing it but when I read the finished thing, all I can comprehend is gibberish. Hence the title of the FFπŸ˜†

IKNOW! Dammit, now you've made me wanna have a chocolate too! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
No problemoooπŸ˜†
sourmisery thumbnail
^ I read your GibberishNonsense when I have time but halfway through each update, I lose my interest :P Teenager venting out her girly frustrations in a casual manner is not my kind of preferred reading :P
^πŸ˜†

Mais, WHY am I not surprised. Like, really. NO surprise there whatsoever? 
sourmisery thumbnail
Originally posted by: CutielovesChocs

^πŸ˜†

Mais, WHY am I not surprised. Like, really. NO surprise there whatsoever? 

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Oh! You know me so well! πŸ€£πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by: Mais

🀣

Oh! You know me so well! πŸ€£πŸ˜‰

Badum-bum-tss! πŸ˜†
ABCDesiGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ok so it was interesting till u went all moony moon on it haha lol then it turned into werid !:)
sourmisery thumbnail
Originally posted by: ABCDesiGirl93

ok so it was interesting till u went all moony moon on it haha lol then it turned into werid !:)

πŸ€— for this honest comment! I had no idea what I was doing! But I was bored so meh me πŸ˜†

Thank you so much though! 😳