Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Are you happy with Gurmeet's victory ? - Page 4

-Mounika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Ofcourse option1 becoz gurmeet deserves to win n he did that!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mounika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: monikabasra

He still is a non- dancer..

but he won it that's the greatest thng!
Wat is so spcl if a trained dancer wins?gc proved it n today GC is the WINNER and he deserved it!
liquidfantasy thumbnail
Oh yes..I wanted him or Rithvik to win..GC coz he has been thr frm start n has performed consistently..
So YAY!! 😊
arjunpurvixo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
2. NO. Gurmeet was not that deserving compared to Rithvik.

I thought this show was about who was the best dancer? And in mine and many others eyes, that best dancer was Rithvik. Some may see it as Rashmi, and some may see it as Gurmeet - I respect all of your opinions ðŸ˜Š

However, DON'T say that Rithvik or Rashmi didn't deserve to win because they came later in the show. It doesn't matter if they came later, this show is about who is the best dancer, not who is the dancer who was here from the beginning. They all worked hard and they are AMAZING and good dancers. 

I don't understand how Gurmeet is an underdog however? Because of the judges ratings on his dancing? I agree with their ratings... and he surely had lots of people voting for him and I think some of them were voting because of his character on Punar Vivah and everything.. truly sad ðŸ˜”
ShinyGirl thumbnail
I am a huge fan of gurmeets acting, but i think ritvik was a better dancer though... but gurmeet has more fans and maybe he worked hard in last couple of episodes to improve his dancing... happy for gurmeet :)
liquidfantasy thumbnail
Rithvik was totally deserving than GC but the only thing tht i am happy abt GC winning is he has been on the show from start..and performing consistently. so I am happy fr GC tht ways 😊
zargham2008 thumbnail
Gurmeet was not that deserving as compared to Ritvick
but he deserved the trophy because he performed from start  and he did goood job😛😉
salmankhanrulz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
1. YES. I am very happy with Gurmeet's victory... he was very well deserved.
Blossom_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
1. Gurmeet deserves
love u lot
sarah75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Rhitvik is good compared to Gurmeet...the only thing which I disliked in Hritvik dance was, he was way to in a hurry to finish it (I mean too energetic, out of the rhytm/sync sometimes).

Gurmeet was nice too, but he din't had a good coreographer (it's just my pov). he could have done much better if he had a good Choreographer...anywayz, she still managed to bring the best out of him(occasionaly)... and it will be fair to say he won due to his popularity...rather than dance moves (if he won???)
Edited by sarah75 - 11 years ago