Are you happy with Gurmeet's victory ? - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
Me - neither happy nor unhappy๐Ÿ˜Š
I am Fan of Gurumeet.but I am not Satisfy with his victory.he is not deserv to win.

YES. YES. YES. ๐Ÿฅณ

I'm SUPER happy to see GC win!!!

All his hard work and Shampa's hard work paid off!!!

There will always be people that don't like him or his dancing and that could be for many reasons, but that doesn't matter or change what is TRUE  .. that there will always be people that LOVE him even more!!!

CONGRATS GC!!!!๐Ÿ‘
Edited by maneet_forever9 - 11 years ago
Ofcourse...1.I am very happpyyy
I am neither happy, nor unhappy. I don't waste my emotions so easily ๐Ÿ˜† but I do feel that out of the remaining finalists, he was  the weakest dancer. I've said this before and I'll say it again- he should thank his lucky stars that he has a strong fanbase. Otherwise he is average.

Anyways, we all know how these reality shows work. If you have votes, your victory is guaranteed. It all comes down to popularity, dance toh duur ki baat hai.
I wouldn't say that he is well deserved๐Ÿ˜• for me RD deserved it the most!!!! But Guru did work hard and proved himself not only once but a hell lot of times therefore if janta selected him as the winner then he is the winner and no one can change that so we should all join hands and congratulate him for his success ๐Ÿฅณ
Sorry, I dont feel that GC deserved to win as he was neither the best dancer nor showed any significant improvement.
Many deserving ones were eliminated early on. But this years format was wierd and not consistent anyways. So maybe it does not matter.
Originally posted by Mishti13

There you go here I edit it sorry if that offended you and good you read whole post of mine now and understood what I ment and thanks for the wish

Thanku and welcome..
1. YES. I am very happy with Gurmeet's victory... he was very well deserved.
I WUD'VE LUVED 2 SEE RITHVIK WIN...I JUST LUVED THE WAY HE DANCED!!! N HE WS CONSISTENT 2!!!! GOD BLESS RITHVIK U'RE MY ROCKSTAR...๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by arshi33 - 11 years ago