Are you happy with Gurmeet's victory ? - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

Its complicated. That would be my answer. πŸ˜†

While I don't begrudge him his win, I do not think he deserved it. This is the first time I watched Gurmeet on a show and he seemed like a genuine, humble guy. But let's face it, this is a dance show and a good dancer he was not, especially when compared to Rashmi and Ritwick. Yet, he sailed by week after week and deserving people like Shibani and Darsheel who were any day better than him were let go. 

I wish these soap stars' fans would be more responsible than that. I don't think they were voting for Gurmeet, they were probably voting for Gurmeet's many TV characters. This seems to be the trend in Indian reality shows. Most soap opera stars end up winning the crown because fans fail to separate the actor/person from the character they portray on TV. For the fans, they are one and the same. 

To tell u actually, this show is a  celebrity dance show n not pure dance show. If u want to see pure dance then u should see Dance India Dance on Zee. In JDJ actually they take the celebrities from different areas which are not into dancing. Usually they are not expected to know much of dancing. But of course they take a few dancers also to set a standard like this time it was Isha n last time Yana. Rest almost all r non dancers. Its a competition bet non dancers who proves to be the best.

We Indians love our stars very much at the same time we know to differentiate their real life n reel life. We can seperate out Maan Sing khurana, Yash Scindia (the roles palyed by GC) n Gurmeet Choudhary. Instead of saying his fans r crazy, think why r they so... crazy about him. There are lot many handsome faces on TV and Bollywood, even better looking than Gc, then why do we love him so.. much?  Why do we vote crazily?

Colors channel knows that if such show goes only by scores like DID of Zee, they will not get much of audience n TRP. why will we prefer to see dancing of non dancers if we have better options of other pure dancing show.  We knew GC is not a good dancer n he wants to learn it. We watched the show only for GC n voted him because he has shown tremendous improvement in dancing. He was managing with daily almost 12hrs shooting for Punarvivah and then practised for his dance. It was very very difficult to manage with 2 dance performances in a week.

He has won because of his hard work. We supported him because he was taking a lot of pains for his improvement. All of us know Rashmi is a trained dancer. Rutwik though not a trained but is dancing since years together i.e. his college days. So considering an emmence hardwork of all 16 weeks, the improvement he has shown, the variety of dances he tried including a semiclassical which no body else has done, he deserves winning the trophy.
1. YES. I am very happy with Gurmeet's victory... he was very well deserved. He was a non-dancer initially but has improved a lot over the weeks.. and after Isha, he's the only contestant with the highest no.of 30's. He has delivered some average performances sometimes but its not his fault if he gets a huge amount of votes. After all its the format of the show and thus for me he deserves to win :) Love you Guru.. hearty congratulations! πŸ₯³
Edited by sue_minaaa - 11 years ago
It sucks big time...the way he survived week after week I had the feeling he might win the show too. His fans have all the rights to enjoy dance because of the biased judges and their 24/7 voting he won πŸ˜†. Chalo fans ke khandho par jeet par Bollywood mein mukam hasil karna is tough. Waha koi judge nahin hoga. Janta is all in all. Eske fans ke phone phat jayenge par eski movie nahi hit hogi. I BET ON THAT.  Kuch fans jinke paas time hi time...omg pata nahin kaise yaar.  Chalo aacha kuch logo ke faltu time ka GC ko fayada ho gaya. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Thanks GC tumne kuch logo ko busy kiya. Otherwise woh log  kya karte...πŸ˜†
Fan kah rahe hain winner is winner you like it or not. Waise  kuch non  diserving candidates toh parliament mein hain toh eska jeetna toh bahut choti baat hainπŸ˜†. He is he was and he will be a bad dancer.πŸ˜†

Edited by happygolucky - 11 years ago
I am very very happy for Gurmeets victory. The purpose of JDJ is served, it is togroom n  find the best dancer amongst the non dancers. Gurmeet has proved that he is the best form all the 13 first lot contenstants.

He has worked for all 16 weeks. As said by Ragini, ur completely drained by 16 weeks. The wild card holdres have entered half way so saved almost 7-8 weeks of draining. a lot many other things are also there. Lets' not discuss them, just enjoy the Victory of Gurmeet.
I expected Ritvik or Isha! 
If one judges by pure dancing ability then Gurmeet shudn't have won but a reality show has got to do a lot with popularity votes too...so that way i am happy with Gurmeet winning...unlike Chang who was not even popular and Sony made him win...😑😑😑

I had neva seen ny of his shows before but i knew he is damn popular...aftr watching him on JDJ i can say his fans must be proud ones coz he came across as 1 hardworking and genuine-hearted guy unlike sum other celebs on the show this year...😊😊😊
3..i was a biggest gurti fan but it was a dancing show what mattered was dancing so i felt that either gia esha or Rashmi were the most deserving i remember the horrible tandav dance he did n all still he wins..shocking but fans love for him:-)
Originally posted by happygolucky

It sucks big time...the way he survived week after week I had the feeling he might win the show too. His fans have all the rights to enjoy dance because of the biased judges and their 24/7 voting he won πŸ˜†. Chalo fans ke khandho par jeet par Bollywood mein mukam hasil karna is tough. Waha koi judge nahin hoga. Janta is all in all. Eske fans ke phone phat jayenge par eski movie nahi hit hogi. I BET ON THAT.  Kuch fans jinke paas time hi time...omg pata nahin kaise yaar.  Chalo aacha kuch logo ke faltu time ka GC ko fayada ho gaya. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Thanks GC tumne kuch logo ko busy kiya. Otherwise woh log  kya karte...πŸ˜†
Fan kah rahe hain winner is winner you like it or not. Waise  kuch non  diserving candidates toh parliament mein hain toh eska jeetna toh bahut choti baat hainπŸ˜†. He is he was and he will be a bad dancer.πŸ˜†

Dear friend, kisne kaha ki GC ke fans ke paas time hi time hai. Unke pass bhi bohot sara kaam hai karneke liye. But yaar, aapko ek bohot popular dialogue pata nahi hai shayad, time hota nahi hai, nikala jata hai. Kya aap hindi pictures nahi dekhate? Oh God, aap ki Bollywood ki knowledge bohot kam hai to aap bollywood ke bareme GC ko challenge kaise karte ho.

For your kind information, I am a highly qualified doctor working in a Medical College. I have a lot of work to do still y'day night I sat till late night for voting. Aapki knowledge thodi aur sudharu to voting is not 24/7. Y'day it was only for 12 hrs. Today I am completing my work, preparing for a seminar.

Gurmeet ka jadoo har kisipe chalata hai phir wo chahe teen agers, yougsters hai ya muz jaise reaching 40s bhi hai. Love you Gurmeet. May God Bless You!

Gurmeet is the most deserving to win, so of course I am happy...

Not at all happy with gurmeet winning.

Rithvik or Rashmi deserved to win.

Gurmeeth is not really a high level dancer. He is mediocre.

The show is unfair, biased and just because he received more votes from his fans , he won. It was not because of his dancing skills he won this.

Will not watch such dance shows again