Feeling bad for ritvik - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Rithvik was & still is the most deserving-like it or not!!!!! i was really sad seeing him getting eliminated😭😭!!! but the problem is internationally u couldnt vote n i wonder whether they did that on purpose???? gurmeet being the winner is so bizarre!!he got a huge fan crowd who helped him towards the trophy bt dancing talents r really low compared to RD + RDS!!!!!!!!!!!!

gurmeet has the trophy of JDJ5 so what????no big deal!!!!!!! 😎
Rithvik Dhanjani won many trophies since he came as wild card i jdj5...has won in PRishta,Jdj5 n will still keep on winning after havin the stage off jhalak which increased his populariT!!!!!!!!
Now some may b wondering what trophies...huh? Trophies across borders-his fans' heart!!!!!love!!!support!!!wishes & loads of blessings!!!!!! 😳☺️

Rithvik is a winner...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Jr was absolutely partial.Gc didn't deserved at all, that feminine dancing of his didn't deserve the prize.Everything is scripted. Its all FAKE. .
RITHVIK IS THE BEST.. FOR ME RITHVIK IS THE WINNER...
Yeah even I thought he was the best dancer
Don't feel bad for RD :) He performed beautifully and earned himself new fans. Too bad he was a wildcard entry, otherwise there would have been no justification for him coming last (IMO)
All the best to him for the future. I'm watching Pavitra Rishta on youtube just for him πŸ˜†

Vgiri:  I had the same question how could Rithvik come 3rd for the very same reasons you mentioned and read today (don't know if true) that Colors technicians have come forward to say that there was some sort of virus that affected the votes for Rithvik and were added to the votes for Gurmeet instead. 

I already have a topic posted: Jhalak 5 a farce of a Dance show or a Beginner's Playground (after I had the proof) about how Gurmeet's overseas fans manipulated the votes, once they knew that only people in India could vote, by finding a way to circumvent the system and access the Indian server from overseas and vote as if they were in India.

Another post you might be interested in is:  A Big Thank you to Jhalak 5's 3 Wildcard Entries.
Edited by PrincessSJB - 11 years ago
True...Im nt a die ard GC fan...i like him very much but felt very bad for Rithvik...
Feeling bad for him too.. but i wish best of luck for his future projects.
May he win many awards and even more fans.
I liked his dance a lot! And was sure of him winning this season! πŸ˜­