Arjun

WU 30 SEPTEMBER 2012

salta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi friends it's Sunday and my turn for the wu. I know it's not good but hope my dear friends will tolerate it, so please don't throw jutte chapals or rotten tomatoes ….

Episode starts in a successful stock broker Kalpesh Chawla's office where he is shown in tension because of the stock market crash. He drinks, watches a business channel, and is frustrated. When the peon Chintu  comes and asks about that why he has ordered little food unlike other days, he is angry and scolds him, and orders him to leave the office and let him alone. Then someone comes and shoots four or five bullets on him, and kill him.

In the morning, ETF arrives and starts their investigation. They finds that his clients were quite agree with him as their money was doomed in the share market crisis. They find many unread messages and missed calls and voice messages in his office phone. While looking at the dead body, Arjun says that it hasn't been done by any professional killer but a novice, as a professional killer would not shot four or five bullets, but directly shoot in the head. Then shree says that before dying a business channel was on  which Arjun taunts him that it is obvious, on  share market crisis a stock broker would see business channel not a music channel. On which shree says 'khadoos ' for him, but riya defends him and chotu agrees with shree "Theek hi to keh raha hai, ye khadoos hi to hai." And Arjun asserts that someone was trying to find something. While searching the calls, they find a message in which the caller threatens him to either pick the phone or face the consequences. Then they talks with Kittu malhotra, his fianc and asks him how did they met. She tells them that they met through her mom pammi as he used to manage her business and money. She tells them that they met two months before and then he proposed her and she accepted.

Rathore and Chotu goes to kalpesh home where his servant madhav is found tied, and he tells them that two people entered the house and they searched the home and went. They make a sketch with the servant's help and finds out that he is munna, a renowned criminal for murder and kidnapping, and they have to catch them cleverly. Then chotu and Arjun goes to his adda in disguise and there chotu hand wrestles with munna, where seeing munna defeat, two more goons join him, then munna begins to win and Arjun joins chotu, and chotu says "main to bas khel raha tha" listening to this Arjun leaves and chotu defeats them all.*a must watch scene, especially Arjun in blue hoodie… so hot.. let me concentrate on update* they beats the goons but munna manages to run from there, they run behind him, but munna is struck by a truck and is dead. They finds the number of a known criminal lawyer Varun katiyal and goes to meet him. He talks rudely to them and doesn't cooperates with them. Outside the court, Arjun sees pathan lala, and pathan taunts him that he couldn't save his wife from the painful death and even couldn't catch her murderer. He further taunts him and Arjun gives him a blow… Rathore tries to calm down him…*must watch*

Back in the ETF office, they taps varun's phone and find him talking to someone. On tracing the location, they find out that it is from a police station. They searches the cell and finds out a criminal whose lawyer is varun. But varun arrives there and rescues him and also threatens the ETF, saying that they don't have any solid proof against them. In the office Rathore discusses that they don't have any proof, but Arjun comes there and tells them that they do have. In front of the kalpesh office there is a huge jwellery showroom, and luckily one CCTV camera footage is towards his office's building, Arjun gets the CD and they sees that where they finds that varun went there, but also a car is coming at a speed from there, on zooming they finds out that it was kittu's car and varun went there to search some papers only. They interrogates kittu who admits that she visited his office, but found him dead and so didn't informed anyone as they were fighting for sometime as kalpesh had an affair with someone else and she found out it, and was avoiding him. Finally she went there to meet him and found him dead. Pammi comes there and says that she's not guilty. Then Arjun listens to pammi's message to kalpesh on his murder's night and finds that there is ambulance siren voice and in the video of camera an ambulance is passing from there.  They checks the time and the time is same. They interrogates pammi who admits that she killed kalpesh as they loved each other but when kittu returned from the studies, he proposed kittu. That's why she killed him, they arrests her.

Episode ends as Riya and Rathore are talking about love and Arjun walks between them and riya smiles.

Edited by meghasingh - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tami_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ye episode to Ganesh utsav se pahle wale eek me aachuka hai
salta thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tami_

ye episode to Ganesh utsav se pahle wale eek me aachuka hai

but it wasn't telecasted full..
Mythreaye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for the fabulous update:-)
fancyqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update 
kaveriw2008 thumbnail
nice post yaar ,...i like it

i was not able to see the episode today
salta thumbnail
Your welcome friendz... i'm always nervous whether i would be able to give 'jhelne layak'update or not... but you guys are so encouraging.
Spot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for the great update
samiya.059 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey megha thanks for great update
_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks so much for the update Megha😳