Arjun

Ariya love story

Devilicious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
HI guyz i'm new here and i have a short story on arjun &riya included ETF😃.
        CHAPTER ONE
Location:ETF consert room rathore:team we have a new case a dead body have founded from a hotel.her name is karishma last night she went to the club which was in the hotel.we have to go at the location.

-----

they reach to the hotel and start doing their work.suddenly victim's family come there arjun go near them and ask some questions he ask did karishma was alone here..???
victims family:no she was here with her 3 more friends.
arjun:3 more friends?what is there name??
victim's family:one is girl her name is aarti and other two boys one is rahil and other one is rohan they 3 was also with her yesterday.

-------

arjun and shree go to aarti's house and  rathore,riya and chotu goes to rahil's house.but they didnt get any clue.
finally the went gack to etf concert room and put all clues in front. after all discussion they found that rohan is missing it means he have murdured karishma bcoz he loves her and yesterday he perpose her but karishma reject his perposal by which he became angry and kill her by knife.
rathore:but where rohan can go we have to find him soon as well...

----------

arjun:i know where he is.i'm sure he will come to club tonight  we have to arrest him from club...
rathore:ok rawte tum aur riya couple ban ke jao ge bcoz agar officer ban ke jaoge to kahin wo bhaag na jaaye

--------

At night it was 9.25pm.on ETF office arjun and riya reach
arjun was wearing white t-shirt and blue tight pant wile riya was wearing beautiful short dress, loos hairs, with beautifull jewlary and big heels sandle.rathore say them to g their.arjun and  riya reach to the clup.and stand on a side.suddenly a boy come to riya and ask her to dance with him riya tern her eye's to arjun but arjun ignore her.riya get angry and say sure to him and go to the dancefloor.arjun was staring at riya.the boy was talking to riya and come near to her and put his hant no riya's back riya was feeling uncomfortable and arjun became little angry.then he try to missbehave with her and force her to come with her lonely.Then arjun stop his hand and say (chorr isse).the boy:nahi chorunga kyun kya kar le ga?.arjun kick him so hardly and say kaha tha na samjhe ya samjhaun.then rohan enter in club but saadly he saw arjun and run from there. arjun saw him and say riya to follow him.they both run back at rohan and finally arjun get his collar into his own hand and stop him to run.and bring him in ETF's office the police was already there.rathore sy good jod rawte and riya..
then rathore say arjun to drop riya.it was 12 pm and ariya was alone in the car..

--------

i know guyz it was a very shord update but i cant write more at a time.but plz leave comments so i can continue it soon there will pe more ariya scenes in next chapter hope u like this...

~SABA~

INDEX

CHAPTER 1 : PAGE 1
   CHAPTER 2 : PAGE 1
   CHAPTER 3 : PAGE 3
   CHAPTER 4 : PAGE 5
   CHAPTER 5 : PAGE 6

DONE!
Edited by saba.ali81 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elle.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
jealous arjun!!
update soon
fasiha_rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow its amazing
ariya alone in the car and its midnight -------superb
plz do continue soon
Devilicious thumbnail

CHAPTER TWO

It was dark night 01.45am.and they was alone in the car arjun was quietly driving the car and riya was sitting on the seat left arjun.suddenly the drops of wate start falling down yes it was rainy night.when riya saw the drop's of water outside he car she became happy and say to arju:sir...sir plz stop the car.arjun stop car a side.riya excitely open the door of car to went outside and enjoy the rain.but arjun hold her hand and ask (kahan ja rahi ho riya???)
riya:sir...it's too rain (aur mujhe baarish bohat achi lagti hai) answer him happily and excitely.

-------

arjun:(riya baarish me bhigo gi to bimaar padd jao gi)
riya :it's ok sir kabhi kabhi hi to yeh moqa milta hai..😆
arjun then leave her hand and say (jao)...
riya want outside and start moving in circle arjun was stearing her from inside the car one moment he smile.but other moment he goes to flash back where roshni was circling in the rain like riya was doing when flasback over he became angry.suddenly riya fell down bcoz of her big heel sandle and one foot's heel was factured.(guyz it was the starting of their scene).arjun quickly went out from tje car and say riya i'm a loud voice.riya see him back and say sir...ahhh it's paining...

-------

arjun go near her (kaha tha na k mat jao kabhi kisi ki suni tab na)say angrily and the pick her up n his arms and put her in car and start the car while driving arjun say(yahan paas me hi mera ghar hai aur tumhara abhi dur hai mere ghar chalo)
riya:but sir...aap ke ghar??
arjun(haan koi problem hai riya????
riya : no sir...  then arjun move the car to his house and park it.he pick up riya and take her inside he put riya in sofa.then he see riya's food and say (kuch nahi hua bass choti si moch hai mein balm laga deta hoon kal tak thike ho jaye gi don't worry).arjun bring the balm and slowly slowly rub on her foot.after finishing the massage arjun say riya to stay this night here.
riya:shocked and say sirrr yahan?????
arjun:kyun yahan tumhe koi kha jaye ga kya??
riya:no sir...mera wo matlab nahi tha...
arjun:(i don't care what do you mean) he say imidiatly to riya and tell her that there is a room go and sleep there.
riya : sir...mere paun me moch aayi hai me kaise cal kar jaa sakti hoon.arjun imidiatly pick her up again and drop her in the room.
riya:sir...good night...
arjun:smiled the turn back and say good night...
next in the morning 7.30am arjun enter in the room with a tray of breakfast and leave.suddenly riya wakeup and remamber last night hoe arjun take care of her wath a big smile the she see the breakfast on the table.she quickly ate it and went outside...
arjun: uth gayi chalo tumhe tumhare ghar drop kar doon
riya:ok sir lets go...
it was 1.30pm Location:ETF office concert room everyone came inside the room one by one except riya.she was not there, rathore ask's is every one here???.shree and chottu answer yes sir but rawte did'nt spoke a single word. rathore call riya'riya but no answer return's then he terned back and he look at every where.but she was not there then he asks to both shree ans chottu(riya kahan hai??).chottu tell him (sir pata nahi ).

-------

rathore :shree call her...

shree:ok sir...

shree call riya the bell rang but she didi'nt pick up the phone.he try again but no answer.shree:sir (riya phone nahi utha rahi).rathore:ok we will wait for her...

rathore were just going to say a word immediately a call come on shree's phone.he pickup the phone a women say's to shree.shree beta riya apna phone nahi utha rahi mujhe bohat (ghabrahat) ho rahi hai wo thike thake phohanch to gayi hai na??.she was riya's mother...

------

shree:nahi anti wo abhi tak yahan nahi pohanchi mene bhi riya ko phone kiya tha par usne meri call bhi nahi uthayi. sab thike to hai na

riya's mom:pata nahi ghar se kab ki nikal chuki hai 2 ghante ho chuke hain usne ghar bhi phone nahi kiya. shree:ok anti ji aap fikar mat karein humein jo bhi news milti hai hum aap ko update karte rahenge.raiya's mom:acha beta apne khayal rakhna rakhti hoon...

rathore ask to shree (kya hua?)

shree:sir...sir..wo...riya nahi mill rahi

rathore:kya..???what happend to her?

shree:pata nahi sir i think humein riya ke ghar jaana chahiye.comeon

Arjun heard suddenly arjun's phone rang he pickup his phone a man spokeup

she tell them that riya perfectly went out from the house...
rathore : rawte hamein uss dhundna chahiye...arjun:thike hai rathore...
rathore:anti aap fikar mat kijiye riya bohat jald mil jaye gi he say's to riya mother and then every one leave...
they find riya everywhere as much as they can finaly inevening at 6.30pm they again get together.ratore to every one (kya hua kuch pata chala riya ke baare me?
shree:no sir...
suddenly arjun's phone rang he pickup his phone a man spokeup kya hua? nahi mili teri mehbooba kya?? hahahaha then he laugh...
arjun:sikandar...say loudly and agrily to him...
shree,chotu and rathore get shocked...
sikandar:hahaha hmmm...teri yadasht to bohat achi hai rawte.par kya faida shayed bhagwan ko tere be tarss hi nahi aata qismat ne pehle bhi tera saath nahi diya aur ab phir chchchch...usne to pehle bhi tujhse teri biwi ko china tha aur ab teri mehbooba ko bhi tujh se chinne waala hai chchchch...bechara arjun...hahahaha then he cutt the phone...

Guyz hope you like ch2 plz give your feedback so i can know that how many ppl's like it so i can continue

~SABA~
Edited by saba-ramisa - 11 years ago
kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

😛
hey this is amazing ...i like the way u took the story line

this is quite interesting ...😉

i like it ...waiting for the next update and plz pm me when u update us os 
👍🏼

swamii92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice ff...pm me wid further upd8s
Radhi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Nice start..
Continue soon!!
ashri_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Its nice plz cont...👍🏼
Devilicious thumbnail

thanks guyz that you like my story 😃

there will be more ariya scenes i did'nt expect that i'll get any comment but i'm happy that someone like's my story it realy give's me much energy to write more. who ever read this story plz leave a reply so i can know how many ppls like this

SABA...
Gurmeet4Drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wowww dat was really gud
n omg sikander kidnapped riya ????????
n awww poor arjun :(
i hope dat arjun will b able 2 save riya frm dat sikander ...
plzzz update soon :)