05.05.05 update of remix

Mrs.Brett Lee thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

REMIX'S UPDATE

Sorry I missed the first scene so I could not update that scene. The second scene begins –

Punit and Soniya in the park

Punit is consoling Soniya but Soniya is really sad and they are discussing about Cookie. Aashi calls her mom but Punit picks up the phone. Soniya then answers the phone call and Aashi tells her that Leo wrote a letter to her telling her that he is with his brother and she did not tell her that his brother came out from the jail. Soniya then says sorry but Aashi cancels the phone.

Vrinda and Aman discussing

Aman is praising Vrinda for the bravery and then Latika comes and Aman gets very angry but Vrinda tells him that Latika is her friend. Manmeet comes and asks Vrinda that can she take his boyfriend Aman for a while and then takes him somewhere. Vrinda gets upset and hugs Latika. Latika smiles very wickedly (I just hate that stupid Latika any how)

Sweety and Nakul ( Na cool)

Nakul tells Sweety that she is a good and a innocent girl. Nakul is as cool as a Pepsi and asks her who is her ex boyfriend and she says his name is Sharad Malhotra.

Meanwhile Yashvant Dev phones his wife telling her that yesterday Yuvi was with a girl and Yuvi's mom was shocked.

Discussions of Tia and that stupid Arjun

Tia goes to meet Arjun and tells him that thank you and tells him that now Tia is calm nowadays. Tia asks him why is he using fake name but Arjun does not tell her and then Meher interrupts and takes Tia to her class. Arjun then goes to Yuvi and tells him that MR Jumbo is calling him. Yuvi then goes to the principal and the principal asks him why was he late but then Yuvi's mom comes and tells the principal that she wants to talk to Yuvi.

The History class

Miss Sharma is teaching but Nakul interrupts in middle (Even though he is irritating, I like nacool's acting). Tia and Pre are discussing about Asim. Aashi, Vrinda & MP were worried about Miss Sharma. Aashi tells mam that MP wants to ask something. Mp asks " Aap aur Pradyuman Chaurasiya".

Meanwhile Yuvi's mom tells Yuvi that yesterday Yuvi was with a girl. Yuvi then tell yes and her name is Yamini. Yuvi's mom sees his son happy so she calls her for dinner.

The meeting of the band

There was a meeting of the band but Yuvi tells he is leaving the band for sure. Ranveer tells that whenever Yuvi wants to come in the band he can come.

Nakul and Sid are finding something in Sweety's diary

Nakul and Sid are writing the phone number of Sweety's ex boyfriend but then Sweety comes and Sid hides it. Sweety finds it. Then Nakul msaid he has to leave. There was a big quarrel between Sweety and Sid

Yamini's meeting with Yuvi

Yamini comes to meet Yuvi in Maurya high and Yuvi tells her that his mom called them for a dinner but Yamini refuses telling him that they had decided that they will be alone i.e. no friends and no parents. Yuvi was a little upset by that.

Meher told Tia that she was worried about her and Arjun. Then Soniya Ray comes says hi to everybody.

Aashi with Kabir

Aashi asks Kabir whether Yuvi joined his band but Kabir says no. Aashi asks Kabir that if Yuvi  comes turn him down. Aashi tells please to him. Aashi said that she wanted to take revenge with Yuvi. Aashi also tells that if Yuvi is out of the band then Aashi will go with him somewhere out alone.

Tia and Ranveer's sad story

Tia shares her sorrow with Soniya but Soniya tells her that it was her fault too. Then Tia cries and Soniya got a idea about something. Then Sonia comes out of the room and phones Punit.

Meanwhile Ranveer comes at Mr Ahuja's house. Mr Ahuja tells him about the formats, information, database etc. Mr Ahuja leaves and Ranveer is searching some information from the computer and one girl comes to Ranveer.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2sweet4sweets thumbnail

cool update.!!!!

thanx

sanya_s thumbnail

Thanx radz...I like the way you title the updates.. That's cool...

Mrs.Brett Lee thumbnail
Thanks so much for liking my updates.
ajay_ijn thumbnail
OMG, Such a Big Update when remix was one hour.
Its just in our memories now when remix was from 8 to 9, when all secondary characters would get their scenes.
Nakul, MP, Aman n all.

I wanted to see the oldest topic here.
Parachute. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I was wondering ... soumz cldnt hv forgotten the d8... 😆 😆 😆
Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow....it was weird n a shock 2 see dis update n i was wondering if soumya had gone madder than she is now 😆

den i saw d date! 😆 😆 😆

nice update though!
priyankap thumbnail

Originally posted by: ajay_ijn

OMG, Such a Big Update when remix was one hour.
Its just in our memories now when remix was from 8 to 9, when all secondary characters would get their scenes.
Nakul, MP, Aman n all.

I wanted to see the oldest topic here.

k was dat u who brought dis old update back to page one??????????

spiky

Mrs.Brett Lee thumbnail
Haha that is myu update 😆 😳 .Btw why did u bring it back yaar 😳 .I am sure Veo will lock it 😭 😭

PS- When I saw the topic I was thinking who stole my user id and posted the update 😆
apple14 thumbnail
Guys.....wht happenend??? this is like bring the dead back from the grave.....

unless u have somethin fruitful to add to the old post, dont jus post for the sake of postin..... please!!!!!