Hongey Judaa Na Hum

Back to Square one- Rank 15

Ayesha066 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
So Guys We are back to Square one..
Last week this very monday only..
Didn't we all pledge on the Ranks post that we will Never go below top 10.. N here we are at rank 15..
down by 1-2 rank is understandable.. But down by 5 ranks.. Thats Just a Warning.. Telling us how lazy and how inactive we are in the forum..😕
I mean my friends only Know how lazy I was .. *Correction* I am.. Still I'm taking initiative of making posts..

Guys please don't ever say we can't make posts.. We don't know how ro make it n all *blah blah* stuff..
Just Say This is my first post and i'll make 13271208230830 More.. Even if its on a silly topic.. Share ..😳
Share with us.. We are here to share our feelings about the show the characters even the actors.. If you want to criticize.. Nobody's saying a No.. Criticize.. But in a way thats aceptable.. We are all different people.. We have our own opinions..

If your good at having Fun.. Make Fun Posts.. We are and seriously We are dying to have fun posts in here..😛

But Guys most of all.. PLEASE PLEASE comment.. Comment when a person makes a post.. Even a silly comment of appreciation gives the person Self confidence to write more..
And don't just always blame.. That there is no article on the show.. If there is not.. Then its our responsibility to keep the rank stable by making more posts..
Having More activities..

1 more thing i want to tell you all.. You see all those Top forums.. And some of you might also be belonging to it.. Do you know how they have got the top ranks.. Because they are GREEDY! Yes you read it correctly they are GREEDY.. And Determined too.. They never get satisfied with one rank.. If they are second they just don't sit back and Say .. Fine atleast we are Second.. They Say.. Why the Hell we are Second we should be First!!
And those who are first You should see how determined they are to maintain their Ranks..

So Guys Get that greed into you.. I'm workong hard.. Some of us are also working hard! We all together should achieve our goal..
MT5 is still on... But first GET BACK IN TOP 10😳

Over with my Bhashan..😆 But please take it seriously.. And Comment!!

P.S- If i don't find some activity or enough response.. Active Morcha Committee gear up.. We have to do a lot of work..😈
Edited by Ayesha066 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Trouble. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
double posy =)

mah post is below😆
Edited by abhiya_pkyek - 11 years ago
Trouble. thumbnail
totally agree wid u..d forum gt lil inactive after 4 days d show started..wen i got ur PM i knew it's something to do wid d rank =P
Ayesha066 thumbnail
^ Haha then you know my reasons to PM very well.😆. BTW why double post???🤣
Trouble. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ayesha066

^ Haha then you know my reasons to PM very well.😆. BTW why double post???🤣

Yeah i noe😆actually d net got really really slow at once🥱toh i double clicked d psot reply button🤣
Ayesha066 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: abhiya_pkyek

Yeah i noe😆actually d net got really really slow at once🥱toh i double clicked d psot reply button🤣

Usually when that happens.. I get that spamming error message.. How ome you didn't get!!🤣
Trouble. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ayesha066

Usually when that happens.. I get that spamming error message.. How ome you didn't get!!🤣

d net ws too slow & i stopped it wen it ws reloading..nw lets stop toking abt this🤣nowadays i don't get spamming errors😆
ilove99 thumbnail
buaahaaahahaha!!!!m back👍🏼
Ayesha066 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: abhiya_pkyek

net ws too slow & i stopped it wen it ws reloading..nw lets stop toking abt this🤣nowadays i don't get spamming errors😆

Nor Do i.. Thanks to IF for that😆
Ya sure We stop!!😆
iifaith38 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
agree i noticed yesterday how sleepy this forum is !😕