WU 1/10...jagat/ jagdeesh's confession drama...

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

The only saving grace was DS Anandi scene in which Surekha ji showed how brilient she is. Thanks for update.Edited by elasingh - 11 years ago
Thanks for the update Khushi...I understand Anandi's situation and her problem, but I will prefer for her to say the truth...Even if dadisa means well, Anandi is a honest person, and just because it is dadisa who did this all for her, she should not remain silent...Atleast confessing to Shiv would be best...What might happen at the most? Her relation to Shiv will break...But she and dadi should think of the future...What if this truth comes out later and everyone come to know that Anandi had not told them about it even if she knew...That might not only create difficulties for Anandi, but once again her life will be in muddle...I will prefer, if dadisa herself goes to Shiv and tell the truth to Shiv, which will not only increase Shiv's respect for dadisa, but he will be there to defend Anandi if needed...That would be most appropriate senario...Anandi need not tell everyone about it...!

And as for Jagya, he has totally lost it...Can't see much of him...Skipped entire last part and just saw the promo for tomorrow...So, it all is about revenge...No where there is any chance to reedem him...And now Gauri will meet him in jail to tell him about his child I suppose......I really hope CVs bring in some wonderful inspirational track, instead of this revenge and all...! It is just too much to take...Been almost 3 weeks and still nothing...! We are where we are...I would atleast like Dadi to think about Anandi and go to Shiv and tell the truth...Which will atleast be one good scene to see...!

Wonderful acting by Surekha ji I will say...The way she said sorry, was adorable and Anandi couldn't be angry on dadisa for long...Loved the scene...!
Edited by vamita - 11 years ago
I  had actually liked the episode, and I felt good on seeing J redeeming but alas! my hopes only lasted till pre-cap was shown. J is all turning negative. 

Kyun Kyun Kyun? Cvs yeh kya track hai? Why is J so hell bent is ruining A's life? 😡 I am failing to get the logic. What is his new manzil? Does he not realise that in an attempt to ruin Anandi he is ruining himself more.

Waise I was glad they didn't show Cm today. One villain a day is enough. Speaking of which I am missing Gauri now. never knew I would say this, but yes G is much better villain. I seriously hate this tracK. Let them show G coming back for J or something. 

So Jagya's plan is afoot. I had felt this confession is in fact a drama and hinted at it also before. I felt that he wanted to stay back in Jaitser to give shape to his plan of destruction.

Now he has ensured that he has a roof and two meals a day  for him. His immediate needs are taken care of. Good.
He can now plan ahead. I am eagerly waiting to see what he plans to do and who all are his accomplices in his mission. 
One more thing, could not understand why Shiv was there in the panchayat meeting. A collector need not be present in a panchayat meeting. Not required. It seems he has enough free time in his hand. 
Jaitser has become a district. It is high time it gets a municipality/NAC of it own depending on its size and population. 
Anandi can be made chairman of the municipality. 

Shashank was fabulous in the precap. Boy-was he evil! And the smirk on his face! He is improving by leaps and bounds. Kudos,Kudos,Kudos boy..👏
Originally posted by vamita

Thanks for the update Khushi...I understand Anandi's situation and her problem, but I will prefer for her to say the truth...Even if dadisa means well, Anandi is a honest person, and just because it is dadisa who did this all for her, she should not remain silent...Atleast confessing to Shiv would be best...What might happen at the most? Her relation to Shiv will break...But she and dadi should think of the future...What if this truth comes out later and everyone come to know that Anandi had not told them about it even if she knew...That might not only create difficulties for Anandi, but once again her life will be in muddle...I will prefer, if dadisa herself goes to Shiv and tell the truth to Shiv, which will not only increase Shiv's respect for dadisa, but he will be there to defend Anandi if needed...That would be most appropriate senario...Anandi need not tell everyone about it...!

And as for Jagya, he has totally lost it...Can't see much of him...Skipped entire last part and just saw the promo for tomorrow...So, it all is about revenge...No where there is any chance to reedem him...And now Gauri will meet him in jail to tell him about his child I suppose......I really hope CVs bring in some wonderful inspirational track, instead of this revenge and all...! It is just too much to take...Been almost 3 weeks and still nothing...! We are where we are...I would atleast like Dadi to think about Anandi and go to Shiv and tell the truth...Which will atleast be one good scene to see...!

Wonderful acting by Surekha ji I will say...The way she said sorry, was adorable and Anandi couldn't be angry on dadisa for long...Loved the scene...!
Nice post! Yes it would be nice if A confesses everything to Shiv, and I think Shiv will also not mind it. In fact he may suggest a nicer way to put this forward to his family.
Originally posted by Missesha

Nice post! Yes it would be nice if A confesses everything to Shiv, and I think Shiv will also not mind it. In fact he may suggest a nicer way to put this forward to his family.

Thanks Missesha...I want Anandi to understand that if this truth comes out later, Dadisa might be humiliated openly in front of everyone...! That will be pretty bad senario not just for Dadisa but also full singh family and Anandi...! Better to come clean now it self...! But I don't think CVs have any plans to fulfil it...They are hell bent on Jagya revenge track, which is just annoying for now...!
Uff - J and his stoopid mission barbaadi...A and her silly whether to tell S or not about DS🤪
He he 😉-- didn't we all want A and S to start working and solve their professional issues..

Well I guess this is the trailer of what we are going to see going forward...
S and A's turf wars over Jaitsar...
Wouldn't be surprised if one day S in his collector capacity reads out the dos and don't of a Sarpanchji..😉

On Jagiya track becoming negative, don't think he is going to become goody two shoes until atleast the end of october and I guess CVs are hell bent on two pronged attacks on A's emotions-- one in the form of J and another in the form of Saanchi..
September month was a sweet one from Ansh perspective.. Well October I think is going to be shown when good triumphs over evil some dramatic scenarios happening during the Ashtami or navami day with Devi maa coming to the aid of S and A in the form of Gauri's appearance
i can't believe i am watching Balika vadhu 😕can anyone tell me what cvs are up to to be honest according to me this Jagaya's  revenge track this negative track is one of the most stupid and nonsense tracks Balika vadhu cvs have introduced so far and so boring also because it doesnt make any sense at all and we don't know where we are heading to with this drama...what is the end of it ? Jagaya won't change ever really what great miracle will happen now that will redeem him previously  after spending so many episodes on him crying screaming remembering his mistakes unconsciously asking forgiveness from all this what we are at revenge saga ..🤢instead of this negativity why can't we see some positivity ,why can't we have Anandi and Jagaya both standing in their lives moving forward which delivers some sensible moral to people.. will be some different and interesting to see from other serials instead of this used up  boring revenge drama 🥱in between two love birds one villain heroine's first love turned villain now o yeah one thing is different he is plotting revenge on heroine instead of getting her 🥱jai ho cvs  🥱in case i forgot this is a colors show where first ..show cannot run without love triangles and second we mostly see this type of tracks ...hopeless , pathetic

For Anandi even though dadisaa meant well but still Anandi should tell this all to Shiv , telling truth will prove good for her instead of hiding , Shiv has always admired her honesty.. he himself came with her to his family to tell them about Jagaya  so on this too he will help her , Anandi should take that into notice and say it all to him ..for him he will hug dadisaa thank you😆but for others he will help Anandi ..others will too be fine expect choti maa and sanchi 🥱
Edited by mahi12 - 11 years ago