The Founders Four - A HP Fic Last Part pg21 17/05/15 - Page 7

Posted: 10 years ago
part 12
awesome...
cont soon dear...
Ok ready for next chapter? ... well chapter 13 is here but you might have to wait longer for the next one after this 

Chapter Thirteen: The Attack

As Salazar exited the secret passage way leading to the edge of Hogsmeade he cast a disillusionment charm on himself. Reassessing the situation, he saw at least fifteen Death Eaters surrounding his parents, Sirius, Remus, and the Weasleys. Just as he had seen in the bowl, they were all unarmed and held at wand-point by the Death Eaters who were laughing at their pain. Salazar took a moment to look for injuries in case anyone needed urgent medical attention.

Sirius and Mr Weasley seemed worst off.

Sirius had a big cut on his right arm, which was profusely bleeding and his leg was bleeding as well. He had several small injuries on his face and other parts of his body.

Mr Weasley had a big gash on his chest and several small injuries on his arms. However he seemed to be losing a lot of blood and would need a blood replenishing potion soon. But it seemed that he would be ok for a few more minutes.

His father was on the ground, evidently under the effects of a full body-bind, his legs bleeding. Salazar could see the man's eyes were wide open in panic as he watched his attackers.

Remus had several small bruises on his hands, legs and face but nothing serious. A Death Eater held a silver knife near his throat, preventing the werewolf from moving.

Mrs Weasley was not harmed much as far as he could see but she was scared and looked as though she would need a calming draught soon. She also seemed thinner than his world, but that could be due to the loss of her two youngest children.

Lily was also relatively unharmed with a few bruises on her face but Bellatrix was currently focusing on her. It seemed that Bellatrix was content to just torment her with words.

Salazar moved to position himself. However before he could cast any spell, Bellatrix raised her wand, the incantation of the Killing curse on her lips. However, Sirius who was near Lily, was quicker, kicking Bellatrix's hand out of the way before the Death Eater could fire the deadly curse.

The Death Eaters stopped laughing at this point.

There was a tense silence broken by Antonin Dolohov, who pointed his wand at Sirius and shouted "adolebit penitus sicco!"

To Salazar it seemed as if he was losing his Godfather again in this world and his fury reached his peak.

The Death Eaters were caught completely unawares by the sudden explosion of borderline dark spells sent their way by an angry Salazar Slytherin.

Lucius, the two Lestranges, and Dolohov were taken out first. With a powerful banishing charm, Salazar sent them flying several feet into a copse of trees as he simultaneously summoned the stolen wands from Bellatrix and sent a stasis charm at Sirius to halt the effects of the curse.

Meanwhile, the other Death Eaters had regained their wits. Seeing various curses headed his way, Salazar quickly Disapparated silently. Appearing behind them, he silently sent hexes, curses and jinxes at Voldemort's men, catching a few of them by surprise. Not giving his enemies another chance to regroup, Salazar Apparated to another spot, keeping the Death Eaters on the defensive as he appeared and disappeared randomly, giving the impression that there was more than one person casting spells.

In short order, the remaining Death Eaters were nursing numerous burns and cuts while several of them had broken bones.

Assuming that they were outnumbered, the beleaguered group of attackers called for a retreat. Those that were able grabbed their fallen comrades as they Disapparated.

Lily couldn't believe that the Founders had arrived in this time. Although she was not against any founder as a school girl, she despised anyone regularly using dark arts after losing her son. Hence she was not very happy at the arrival of the notorious Salazar Slytherin. However she chose to ignore him and decided that as long as he did not pose any threat to her family and students she would not judge him.

After breakfast, she could not help but notice how Slytherin answered most of the questions and how he seemed to be the leader of the founders. It irked her a little to see that the famous witches and wizards of all times were allowing a dark wizard to lead them. But, she told herself that they were still friends and it seems that the other three founders had not yet realised the true evil nature of the notorious fourth founder.

Once the question and answer session finished, she quickly followed the Headmaster out of the Great Hall, with her husband and two best friends. The four of them went to her and her husband's quarters where they sat around the fire absorbing recent events. They had their lunch there and were thankful to Professor McGonagall for excusing them from any classes that day.

When it was almost tea time, they all left the castle quietly to meet the Weasleys at the Hogshead, completely forgetting to inform anyone in the castle of where they were going.

Having lost two of her youngest children to the war, the overprotective Weasley matriarch had predictably panicked upon hearing that Salazar Slytherin was residing in Hogwarts. However, with the help of the Potters and their friends, her calmer husband managed to assuage her fears somewhat.

It was then that they heard a commotion outside. Concerned, the six drew their wands and cautiously headed out.

Outside the Hogshead they saw at least fifteen Death Eaters all from Voldemort's inner circle.

When Molly saw Antonin Dolohov and Bellatrix Lestrange in the group, she started to lose her nerve and Lily had to stay with her to protect her from harm. The four men in the group went out to save the villagers.

After few minutes someone entered the pub and Lily felt relief wash over her, as she thought that it was either one of the Marauders or Arthur for them. But as she came out of hiding with Molly, she was faced with the Death Eaters.

The Death Eaters quickly disarmed the women and dragged them out where they found, James under a full body bind curse. Sirius and Arthur were standing next to the downed man, both sporting several injuries with open bleeding wounds. Remus was the farthest one and he was held by two Death Eaters and had a silver knife at his throat.

The Death Eaters threw Lily and Molly between Sirius and James.

"So we finally have the full group now" Bellatrix Lestrange cackled triumphantly from the middle of the Death Eaters.

"Aww did the wig boys here think that the tiny winy babies were not old enough to fight? Or were they too scared of the big bad Death Eaters who killed their precious little babies" Bellatrix continued to taunt them.

Lily could see that Molly was on the verge of tears and she knew the reason behind it. Bellatrix and the Lestrange brothers were the ones to kill young Ronald and Ginerva along with Molly's brothers Fabian and Gideon.

However, Lily refused to be intimidated by Bellatrix and glared at her for taunting them like that.

"Ohhh mummy save me the big red headed woman is scaring me …" Bellatrix mocked her before laughing loudly along with the other Death Eaters. One of the Death Eaters backhanded her, knocking her down. Holding a hand up, Lily could feel blood oozing from her lips as her cheek throbbed. The Death Eaters laughed more at her pain, and Bellatrix came closer to her.

"What are you going to do huh? Going to hurt me? Do you want to kill me?" Bellatrix continued in her baby voice in midst of the laughter

"You know it's a pity that you all don't have any more kids, it would have been so much fun to kill them, maybe this time we would torture them first and let you hear their screams before killing them in front of your eyes. Do you think you would be able to do anything to us if we did that? Huh?" Bellatrix asked in a crazy voice abandoning her mocking baby voice.

"You wouldn't know anything about loving your own child Bellatrix, now would you? But I suppose that you are not even worth calling yourself a human, let alone being a mother of an innocent child." Lily snarled at Bellatrix defiantly.

Bellatrix's face twisted into an ugly look. Snarling, the mad witch raised her wand, the killing curse on her lips. Just when Lily thought it was over, Sirius kicked the Death Eater's wand away.

Lily did not even get a moment to realise what happened before Sirius was felled by a nasty curse sent by Antonin Dolohov in retaliation.

Lily's scream was stuck in her throat as she saw Sirius fall on the ground. But before she could come out of her shock or do something, help came.

It seemed as though the teachers of Hogwarts had come to their rescue. She looked around to see who had come but could not see anyone and the spells seemed to be coming from everywhere.

Lily watched with glee as Lucius, Dolohov and the Lestranges were blasted off their feet. She felt vindictive joy upon seeing the other Death Eaters being mercilessly battered by spells that seemed to come from everywhere. Within a few moments all Death Eaters had fled the scene to her relief.

As the last of Death Eaters Disapparated, she looked around to see Salazar Slytherin shimmering into view, no doubt lifting the disillusionment charm he had placed on himself. A known Dark Slytherin had saved them from the Death Eaters? That too Salazar Slytherin himself? That didn't make sense, how can the notoriously dark wizard who did not even spare a single thought before burning down an entire village full of people save them from other dark wizards?

She looked around to see if the other founders were there as well. It would make sense for Slytherin to save them whilst the other founders were also present, as then he would have to put on a mask of being a light wizard.

But no one else seemed to appear around them. When she looked back to find Slytherin, she saw him lifting the full body bind on James and handing them their wands back. After that Slytherin moved to Arthur and had a look at the gash on his chest and put a mild stasis charm on him and conjured stretcher for him and gently laid him on that next to the other conjured stretcher he had placed Sirius on. Lily's insides felt numb as she looked at the pale visage of her friend as Slytherin levitated both the men and started moving towards the school. She strongly doubted that there was anything that could be done for Sirius.

James placed an arm around her and started following the founder, hobbling along despite his wounded legs. He was shortly joined by a dazed Molly, who was being helped along by Remus.

As they followed Slytherin, Remus noticed that Slytherin created three Patronuses that looked like a cross between a dragon and a phoenix and sent them to towards the castle before going towards path that led to the forbidden forest.

He was about to question Slytherin on this route when Slytherin opened a passage way and was about to go in.

"Where does this passageway go?" Remus asked half suspicious and half curious. James and Lily were in shock and were holding onto each other, and Molly was also very anxious about Arthur's condition. Thus it seemed that he was the only one who had to keep his head in this situation. Even Remus was very worried for Sirius as there was no known spell or potion that can cure the curse cast on Sirius but Remus kept his emotions in check in order to protect the remaining of his friends.

Remus braced himself, expecting the founder to attack him, when he turned to look at Remus. But what Slytherin did shocked Remus to no end. Salazar turned towards Remus before giving him a small smile

"This tunnel is a short cut to the infirmary." The founder said not unkindly. "You all need healing and the other teachers are on their way."

Saying so, Salazar continued to walk into the passage with Sirius and Arthur floating behind him. With a feeling of trepidation, Remus entered the passage after James Lily and Molly.

The passage was wide enough for four to five people to walk side by side. As Remus walked in, the door behind him slid back into its place, locking the occupants in the passage. The passage was long and well lit. Whilst walking through it, Remus wondered how the Marauders had never found this passage into the castle. If Slytherin was right, and this path did lead to the hospital wing, then it would be invaluable in the event they had to shift the wounded from Hogsmeade, should Voldemort attack the village.

Remus was surprised when they reached the end of the tunnel. This was not the Hogwarts hospital wing! But before he could say anything else, he saw Helga Hufflepuff in the room with Pomona Sprout and Filius Flitwick, and sighed in relief and allowed himself to relax on a nearby couch. They were safe now.

AN: So that was the most awaited battle scene, what will happen next? Will Sirius survive or will Salazar (Harry) lose his Godfather again in this world as well.

Keep reading to know more… 

Wow you're so good and fast. I don't finish reading one part and the next part is up!

Will read soon. Today I've got to take a break and update my own FF. πŸ˜†
No no no. Pleaseee don't kill off Sirius!
Originally posted by KS_Shreya

Wow you're so good and fast. I don't finish reading one part and the next part is up!

Will read soon. Today I've got to take a break and update my own FF. πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†Well that is because I already have about 18 chapters written... but πŸ˜†now I am going to take it slow so maybe weekend and after that after 2 weeks or soπŸ˜‰ Will that give you enough time to read πŸ˜›

Anyway I am glad you like it

@bookworm_ALS: regarding Sirius hmmm lets see πŸ˜‰
Edited by pari0706 - 10 years ago
Pari I must tell u all the thirteen chapters in a go...
and Now I am no way hating slytherein as I used to do before...
and U made me sympathise the most dark wizard whom I hate much more than Voldenmort.
And yeah the story was really interesting, and i wish not to loose sirius in the alternate universe
part 13
awesome...
Sal saved them all...
cont soon...

PS - edit ur title...
Originally posted by harianjana

Pari I must tell u all the thirteen chapters in a go...
and Now I am no way hating slytherein as I used to do before...
and U made me sympathise the most dark wizard whom I hate much more than Voldenmort.
And yeah the story was really interesting, and i wish not to loose sirius in the alternate universe

πŸ˜† I am glad you liked it. and about not hating Slytherin well that was my target so 

Well will update the next chapter over the weekend so keep reading

Spvd: I am glad you liked it... and thanks for pointing out that I forgot to update my title πŸ˜† just did it. you can tell I was rushing things πŸ˜† anyway will take care in future
Originally posted by pari0706

πŸ˜†Well that is because I already have about 18 chapters written... but πŸ˜†now I am going to take it slow so maybe weekend and after that after 2 weeks or soπŸ˜‰ Will that give you enough time to read πŸ˜›

Anyway I am glad you like it

@bookworm_ALS: regarding Sirius hmmm lets see πŸ˜‰

Read it. πŸ˜›

Pari don't do anything to Sirius!  Oh I can't wait!
pari waitng for the update... its weekend