Thendral

Thendral Monday- October 01, 2012

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Jeya akka!
Indeed Sudhakar is a great actor!
A silent episode...Nicely put up...
TT scene SO CUTE!!! Hardly 1/2 minute!
GW enjoying!๐Ÿคข Bedroom a otu kekura alavuku kevalamaitiya?
Thulasi back to normal...please don't start crying in future episodes...atleast for a while!
I am waiting for Lav's valakappu and for her to come to TT's house...with GW there, it is going to be fun!๐Ÿฅณ
No comments on Lax-Sundari๐Ÿฅฑ
Deepa! Yaaru ma un azhu?๐Ÿค”
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update Jaya...

An episode with few edited scenes (Like deleted scenes patched up with BGM? Dubbing Artists ellam absent ?)...lol but it was a good one for few minutes to show how every track details...
But But...T/T part la...T college kum pogala and TA bank kum pogala...rofl...I thought T might ootividufy GW, if it was sudha she might did that and made her choke..lol...
HAha...GW eavesdropping was epic...rofl...T/T house ku vantha velaiya correct a doing...
Next one - Lakshman putting flowers for TPS...what an epic scene to raise viewers BP...rofl...
I initially schemed thru the video and could not control my laugh...TPS why why why? I really cannot write my mind voice for mahan lakshman...lol...kodumai...
Lav/Nitish part was good though!..
Mohan learning things at work was good too...
MM and Padma talks with M/P were good...

MindFreezer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tnx Jeya akka for the lovely update!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

A good mounamana episode, I thought in the beginning that there was something wrong with the video, because there was no sound onley BGM, but penthu thaan terinjathu, inthe episode ippidi thaan endu๐Ÿ˜† By the half-silent episode is the serial now what further...
Well played Sudhakar sir๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ. 
I didn't expect that I would say this, but the scene with Nitisch and Lavanya was cute. 
GW nalla thinnu, summa irukka mudiyathu enna๐Ÿคข, TV potthu pakuratha vitthutu, T&T room a ottu kekuthu๐Ÿ˜ก...solle maranthuteen lovely scene with Tamil and Thulasi, no sound endalum cute a irunthatu๐Ÿ˜ณ
The anniversary preparations are going well. Lax and TPS enne night romance, thange mudiyele..ama enga Bhuvana ve kanela? Suspense...
Edited by Hollie24 - 11 years ago
supree thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update vjayam.

S.Sudhakar's acting was superb today.๐Ÿ‘  Way to go sir.  โญ๏ธ
Mohan scenes were good as well, I liked him a lot at the last scene when he convincing his dad.
Lav/Nitish scene was so cute... that too Lavanya nodding her head with a happy smile to Nit was so good to see. ๐Ÿ˜Š
T&T was too short but sweet. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
GW ottukettufying her son's bedroom conv.๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ก  KadavuLae, for a minute I thought TA would come out opening the door to get some water or something and find GW 'kaiyum kalavuma' ๐Ÿ˜‰  mmhhh...mmm. Just miss... may be tomorrow/or other episode it will happen.
Kanagu & Deepa scenes with Joseph's looks & smiles were good too. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
Intha TPS & Lakshan ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜•  ssshhh... abbhaaa...  Mudiyalai... ๐Ÿ˜ก

Waiting for Puyal Bhu's athiradi actions tomorrow... 
viswai123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update Jaya.

Totally different episode on how everybody move along in their life. Thanks for skipping many many curses of GW-P and self-pity dialogs of MM.

CT nanga enna kekurom, neenga enna kamikiringa. Romba avasiyam ippo TPS and Lax romance. Sahikala... Blah... Reminded his konjals with Bhu (Aishwarya) during some anniversary celebration. Though T and TA scene was way short it was cute.

Why don't I feel sorry for the state of MM how much ever urukama he talks...

Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the beautiful updates today Vjayam, cute titles.

The silent first part of the episode was a little random but I liked it, we've never seen this before in Thendral.  Today we really saw great actors and a good music director.

MM stole the show with his great acting today.

Wished the scenes with Padma/MM/Pavi/Mohan were a little shorter.

Omg Lax and Tps scene...I don't know...kinda cute but still not what we want to see right now...

Awww Kanagu!!!!  Omg love him.  His hotel business is doing great and he will get a big contract with Lax's party I guess.  And Deepa is there too.  The bgm was so cute!

Wow unexpected TT scene...but for only 1 minute!!!!  Not fair!!!!  They deserve at least 7 min scene in a 15-17 minute episode.

Lol GW listening at the door was funny.  And looks like Tulasi's cooking has really improved GW is eating away.  But wish Tamil would tell GW to stop ordering Tulasi to make her food, Tulasi needs to study right now.

Great how no tears from Tulasi and no GW mouth and a Bhuvana free episode!

I also don't feel sorry for MM...but for Mohan. 
Edited by Smiles-20 - 11 years ago
TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Jaya akka for the wonderful update and comments..๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Good first part with no dialogs...!! Good they showed everyone having their part of life and going through their duties.. ๐Ÿ‘

Lax/Sundari - flower scene and GW overhearing TT ... omg..๐Ÿ˜” what a highlight for the episode..

Mohan's work and Lav/Nit scene was good one..!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Caryn thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Vjayam.

Wish more of silence viewing coz I cannot stand GW & Padma screaming. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the nice update

days passed. everyone life and state is shown within few minutes.

but what is Bhu's current status.

looks like bhu will appear as giant suddenly to disturb everyone who are shown happy today.