Posted: 11 years ago
Both the families have seen each other, so will they all see Rohan amd Muskaan together?

I want them to because then the story will move forward, Tara will try to stop Muskaan from meeting Rohan and Preeti will try to get them together and there will be fireworks and we can see fire coming out of Taras ears  😆

I enjoyed todays episode and if the producers change i dont mind, beacuse hopefully they'll do a better job than the present ones. It could be a blessing in disguise.

hope not but you never know she might see him 
The families can see both Rohan and Muskaan coming out together. 
I agree with your points. I hope they do see Rohan and Muskaan together. It will become more interesting and story will be able to move forward
but its fast paced so they will 
Originally posted by EmraanFanatic

I agree with your points. I hope they do see Rohan and Muskaan together. It will become more interesting and story will be able to move forward

Exactly, then the story will be more interesting. And Anushka is already starting to feel jealous. Sorry dont know your name.
ya m happy finally story is progressing in a rite way but they need to work on editing ... Edited by -SMay31- - 11 years ago
show getting better and better
Well I'm not quite sure if the new producers are going to do good or bad Fiz.. But then i really want preeti to see both of them together not Tara.. u knw why!!😉
yeah if tara stops her it will be interesting to watch . N preeti she will defo unite them. N abt the producer i hope wt ever happens will be in favour of the drama