So Will They?... - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
seriously yeah last night Episode was the best Episode so far for me and I enjoyed every second of it.
hope they keep it up and not go backward again.
Dont think both families will come to know abt them...they will come to know only once RM starts sharing good terms.
Originally posted by -Subbiha-

Fizzu🤗 same here...enjoyed today's episode esp rohan <3 he cracked me up😆 but yeh hoping the two families see each other...i especially want chintoo to see his beloved chachi then we'll see him trying to maybe change rohan's perception of 'chudail' and some nice chintoo rohan scenes hehe...u know i like those two😆 but yeh they gotta see each other and then i wanna c what tara does lol...but yeh also like rohan muskaan scenes today

Subbu ... me too like Rohan and Chintu scenes, both look so cute together. Seeing the Mishras has probably ruined Taras day  😆 I think Preeti will probably work it out its Muskaans cafe.
Originally posted by .Angel

seriously yeah last night Episode was the best Episode so far for me and I enjoyed every second of it.
hope they keep it up and not go backward again.

I agree, it was a good episode and i do hope they keep it up. In the past its been, theres one good episode then it goes downhill again.
Originally posted by romaila

Dont think both families will come to know abt them...they will come to know only once RM starts sharing good terms.

Romu ... maybe not everyone but i think Preeti will, shes quite smart and shes going to be the one to help them get together again.