Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

1st Oct: WU : Shh... Koi hai ..

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

KP ki nazar se...Trp Material...

Mandir-bhagwaan Trp De...

Bachchi-BLAH Trp De

HeartAttack Emotional-Aunty Trp de

Romance-Jo bhi jage hai iske liye Trp de..(Hota hai nahiπŸ˜‰ )

Something new...Today..

Suspense- (mera reaction dont confuse it with Safedis..😑)-Trp De kaun Audience not specified..searched Google...

Thrill-Billi..really πŸ€’ Trp..πŸ˜†

Hallucination-We already have...About KP daily...

Meri nazar se...

KP-Achcha likh Trp le jaaa...😑

Edited by rabzonedge - 11 years ago
kaks0211 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Deba - Fabulous Caps Re - thanks a million πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Shee_xaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Tanu and Deba.

Where is Nidhi birthday gift.
niniborn2rule thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
late nite horror show kuch to log dekhenge...
kaks0211 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
What a superfast update Tanu - and with every detail...Hats off again and again to u...
Nice epi with some sweet Ashni moments with a different flavour of dialogues of Ashu...Never heard him call her Idiot lovingly and my dear wife and all...Found it very sweet - in fact today Ashu was doing most of the sweet talking and Nidhi was more in the listening and enjoying mode...Loved the couple in the temple...

Suspense still there - Looks like Khushi has indeed managed to sneak in...
In the precap it seemed as if Nidhi is going to get a cabin to herself - Ashu pulled her along to show her something and then it seemed that the cabin they were in is going to be Nidhi's - maybe my imagination of course...
chotipia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think its khushi who already started playing hide and seek with nidhi πŸ˜† but why she throwed food all over kitchen ?? god knows ! but i just hope khushi track is just to make nidhi umderastand the importance of motherhood , i dont want to see adoption

Between where is nidhi's birthday gift ?? i was expecting ashu to give something πŸ˜• 

Thank you for WU πŸ˜ƒ
BayofSarcasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks Tanu.

Loved the way the episode began. Both were so cute. All that leg pulling and Ashu actually answering seriously as to why he prayed was very nice.😳

Only wish they had not stretched this Kushi's entry so much and made it so dramatic.  But a good episode with enough Ashu Nidhi moments, which were different from what we have seen.
Precap- Ashu smiling  and pulling Nidhi out, is he plotting something or am I imagining like Nidhi?πŸ˜†

niniborn2rule thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kaks0211

What a superfast update Tanu - and with every detail...Hats off again and again to u...

Nice epi with some sweet Ashni moments with a different flavour of dialogues of Ashu...Never heard him call her Idiot lovingly and my dear wife and all...Found it very sweet - in fact today Ashu was doing most of the sweet talking and Nidhi was more in the listening and enjoying mode...Loved the couple in the temple...

Suspense still there - Looks like Khushi has indeed managed to sneak in...
In the precap it seemed as if Nidhi is going to get a cabin to herself - Ashu pulled her along to show her something and then it seemed that the cabin they were in is going to be Nidhi's - maybe my imagination of course...

@bold true...
@underlined...ho sakta hai...

shalini.malik72 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ktlk has now become a suspense thriller...much better than Mallika thriller, fast episode romance dil mange more but it's ok...
liked the episode the girl is naughty and Nidhi is going to enjoy with her...
lets see wat the writers have in store for us...
thanks for the WU Tanu...a nice episode but went too fast..