Amrit Manthan

AM wu 1/10/2012* nimrit to tell truth to agham

Twinkle_bella thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Episode starts from doctor saying to amrit agham is fine. Amrit asks sumitra where did you take nats and she says i told her to stay away from agham or else she will see the worse of me. Amrit is happy. Bubbly comes to the hospital and informs that her sisters wedding broke because of what happened. Ripun assures her nimrit will sort everything once agham is well. She is worried about ninrit. Bubbly leaves and ninrit comes with thoughts about sumitra telling aghams truth.

She goes to aghams room and crus. She hugs him and apologises for mis understanding him and pours her heart out. She hugs and kisses him. ( amazingly acted by ankita). Ripun sees this and questions her. Nimrit tell her what she has found out and that she is happy. Amrit hears all this and is shocked that agham still lives nimrit and not her. She says she cant let nimrit tell the truth to agham or else the game will be finished.

Doctor comes for some blood samples and ripun and nimrit go out and amrit hides. Yug thinks about how he has to keep nimrit alive and how he failed to kill oberoi. At the hospital ninrit is happy and cant believe how well things are going. He doesnt know how to tell agham and then decides she will tell him at the palace where she got married to agham as their love is pure . She asks ripun to send agham to the palace as soon as he gets up and she leaves. All this is witnessed by amrit whonis furious. She goes to yig an takes a pistol to kill nimrit but yug stops her saying she will lose agham.

Amrit tells yug the truth about nimrit being aghams first wife and how she killed her and oberoi saving her and giving nats face and now she is back to take revenge. Amrit says nimrit will tell the truth to agham and she loves him and wont let this happen. Yig stops her by giving her an alternate option which is mute and amrit seems to be happy as long the plan is executed on time. She leaves and yug thinks the plan has to work as it will give him double benefit as he ha to keep nimrit alive and use her as a medium.

There agham gets up and asks about nats and ripun tells him she is fine. She then adds bats has something important to tell you about nimrit and would like to meet you. He gets up hearing this and asks where she is and ripun says at the palace where you and nimrit got married. He is confused.

Nats/nimrit is getting ready like nimrit and remembers her moments with agham , she then sees her face and then thinks agham love wont be affected because of the change in me as he still has feeling for her and that is te reason he was attracted to me .

End

Precap: nimrit comes out of mahal and is kidnapped while agham watches in confusion

Sorry friends my updates are late these days as i am sooo busy with uni and work. I types this update twice because the other one deleted lolz. Anyway enjoy friends

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for update..really appreciate the effort though you are busy with studies and work..

Creatives gave us another awesome Epi..Happiness..Hatred..Scheming of the Evils..suspense.thrill..

Nimrit knows the truth of Agam and her happiness has no bounds...

Amrit got to know Agam truth that he loves only Nimrit and hates her..

Remaining now Agam to know the truth..one how Amrit tortured Nimrit at that cliff and let her to die..second that Nats is his Nimrit..

Will  Agam be able to save Nimrit and we get the most awaited confession.waiting for tonight's Epi..
anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update even your busy schedule👏
Ahlem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you very much for the update..👍🏼.

rihab-ankifan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thaanks for the update