God Raqesh has an amazing comic timing <3

HawttInBlackGK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
actually loved today's episode; especially the first half! the whole time i had a hugeee smile plastered on my face like literally...and it was all thanks to raqesh😳😆 his dialogues, his expressions and the way he kept pulling and pushing muskaan around🤣 i was LOLing the whole time! he was simply fab; and he was looking so dashing as well❤️ fell in love wit him all over again...i honestly didnt know he had that good of a comic timing👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Subbiha-

actually loved today's episode; especially the first half! the whole time i had a hugeee smile plastered on my face like literally...and it was all thanks to raqesh😳😆 his dialogues, his expressions and the way he kept pulling and pushing muskaan around🤣 i was LOLing the whole time! he was simply fab; and he was looking so dashing as well❤️ fell in love wit him all over again...i honestly didnt know he had that good of a comic timing👏

Subbs ...  yeah he was fantastic as usual, he's the same old but less hyper. you know what i mean  😉  And how can anyone not love him after seeing him like that 
tanasha1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yup and to all the haters that said he is not up to par for this role can now eat their words! Especially all those critics 😡
-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Subbi so gr8 to see u 🤗ya he's a wonderful actor...he acted flwalessly :)) luv him ☺️

momorockz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
perfect comic timing loved his scenes and dialogues:))
deman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i agree , what a timing . loved it 
adnilover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
RM's fight scenes are full of comedy😛. Yesterday's RM scene looked like they were preparing for a dance competition😛. I hope Tara doesnt create any further problems for them🤢
Ayesha066 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Arre I'm reading this post so late never mind.. yeah he does have perfect timing.. I was grinning all the time laughing blushing.. So much so my cheeks started to pain!!😆
Siddhi_ thumbnail
RaQesh is definitely a fantastic actor. Loving him as Rohan <3
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
RaQesh is good at everything  😉