BV 2nd October - Written Update - COMPLETE

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thank you for the update 🤗
Thanks for the quick👏 written update...
Thanks for the update dear...I totally appriciate yours as well as other updaters who watch the whole serial, just to write a proper update with patience, during such a track...Atleast the coming episode is something I can look forward to, seeing Anandi speaking the truth...I am really happy to see her being honest. with Shiv...This will surely tie their relationship more strongly.😃...! And I loved dadisa telling Anandi that she is their daughter, and she will always be and she is not a animal, to be tied to anyone, just for their happiness...👏 Edited by vamita - 11 years ago
Thanks for the quick update looking fwd to some nice track to comeup

this is so weird to see jag's evil smile..so force...he was good in his grey shade when he was with the flow...without forcing anything, this planning, plotting,self talks were so wierd..so fake🤢

its good to see anandi will confess..true to her character!!
Thanks for update
Anandi-Ds convo was very emotional ans touchy.
i thought of skipping tonight's episode but a part of me wanted to see how does Shanky look like giving mean evil smile😆boy o boy ..really how many roles he can play so well .now to him i call a great actor who can play every role ...really that was a villianious smirk seriously who can say seeing him now he is the same sweet boy  when show took leap now he is psycho villain .😆.kudos to him for putting so much effort in a silly track because Shashank's acting is the only thing left to watch in Jagaya's character otherwise 🥱

skipped half of  the episode after hearing few words of Bhairo Dadisaa conversation  can't see their pain  ..Bhairo is so hopeless he doesn't trust his son at all and how right he is ..behind all this confession drama is Jagaya's plan   to destroy Anandi ( what more ashes you want to make of Jagaya cvs when this is what his father thinks of him he can't expect anything  positive from his son and yes he is right) poor dadisaa she has started trusting Jagaya he is changing when reality will open to her then ? are cvs planning to give her another heart attack 😵

Anandi and her dilemma ..her guilt for not forgiving Jagaya she is calling herself selfish ..what contradictions cvs are showing between Jagaya and Anandi which we already know cvs have shown so many times.this time it's been extra shown ...🥱.Anandi who did no bad of Jagaya always did good for him can't be happy seeing him in so much pain calling herself selfish for not forgiving him and here Jagaya  who  has caused so much pain to Anandi is planning revenge on her after accepting he did wrong with her ...wow 

finally precap ..something new and refreshing Anandi accepting truth of Dadisaa in front of shiv .good cvs didn't make Anandi a hiding queen like typical serial heroines here ..Shiv won't be angry but i don;t think he should hide it from his family ..find the right time , right place and confess it to all with Anandi in front of them so this won't be troublesome for future .CM and sanchi will be nagging let them go to hell others will accept it and Anandi's respect will raise in front of them for her honesty 

Edited by mahi12 - 11 years ago
Thanks for the update

J's character is becoming unreal by the day. He never had this kind of a cunning/plotting mentality before. Its rather unrealistic for him to be thinking so cunningly esply in the current state of mind that he his in. I would imagine a person going into depression rather than seeking revenge. Sorry but this makes no sense to me at all. Only if J used these new found brains of his in the right direction and with the right attitude, he would have got his place back in his family.

Bhairav knows his son too well. He is the only person who can see some kind of ulterior motive behind J's action. Poor man would be so devastated to learn to what extent his son has reached. Feel very sorry for him.

Liked the conversation between DS and A. DS dialogue was 👏, that they made A their daughter without her permission so why should they need her permission now to decide how to proceed further.

The precap is what I am looking forward to. A did the right thing, confide in Shiv and tell him the whole truth. With a lot of notorious characters lurking in the background just to separate S and A, its just better to not hide anything from each other.