Sasural Simar Ka

SSK Written Update 02/10 /2012

deepika_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
                                WRITTEN UPDATE

Episode starts with Manoranjan and karuna receiving all the guests who came for godh bharai...

Manoranjan tells shall we start the program..mataji tells let's wait for a minute(For simar's mom arrival)...Simar's mom comes ...simar and roli happy...Simar's mom gives shagun to
simar,but simar tells khusi deserves it...

All guests gives AARTHI to simar and Khusi...Roli dances for a song and then everyone joines dance..Khusi sees someone behind curtain...khusi thinks "Why am i so frightened about
veeeru?"...khusi tells simar  "she wants to go to washroom and goes upstairs".

Khusi comes upstairs..veeru comes in different makeover with turban,moustache and beard infront of khusi...khusi does not recognize veeru..veeru removes moustache...khusi is shocked to see veeru

veeru pushes khusi from upstairs and then holds her ..veeru tells "I can take you and the reason you are here easily from you (means baby)..but i am here to take revenge for what you have done and betrayal.

veeru threatens khusi "because of you..i spend 5 months in jail and you told me you would bring me out of jail ,but you didn't even come to meet me"...khusi tells "No,veeru i tried but i couldn't come because bharadwaj family never allowed me because i am pregnant"

Veeru tells "shut up ,if you think ,you would surely meet me"...khusi tells veeru "just wait for 2 months and after that everything will be ours"...veeru tells "you are showing me dream
OR else you are dreaming this...Billo just think about yourself...after baby there is nothing left with you,think about your shelter after you give birth to baby"

khusi thinks..."Veeru tells from now i will eye on you,you can't escape me"...Karuna comes upstairs calling khusi...khusi tells veeru to leave...karuna comes,veeru leaves

khusi is tensed...karuna asks khusi Is everything ok?..khusi tells "I am bit uneasy down so i came up"...karuna tells " you take rest..i will tell mataji"...khusi tells "No i will come downstairs"..Karuna and khusi come downstairs...(shockingly bharadwaj family dancing for
entire episode)

Episode ends

precap:- Mataji announces that "I would like to give 25 acres land in the name of baby.Before baby arrives,I would put the land in the name of the mother, that is simar"...khusi shocked...veeru tells khusi "At anycost i want the land"

Edited by deepika_fun - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

presim thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
dskxxx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😛Thank you for the update
AMG1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thnxs for WU...no need to watch :)
aishaazam11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
omg thanks for updating today i love you..!!!
deepika_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aishaazam11

omg thanks for updating today i love you..!!!

no problem dear...sometimes it's not possible to do