Rohan First or Muskaan? - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by .Angel

after tonight Episode I believe it's gonna be Rohan first and I do not want it to be this cos then he is gonna go through a lot of pain knowing that she is his and does not remember him.

one of the reason why I love this show/the way the whole ML thing was the fact both of them ain't going through any pain cos they both don't remember each other, so CVs please if u r going to return their Memory then please kindly return it to both of them at the same time not just to one of them.

they lost their memo the same day/way then return it to them together please.
But then Actually That is how they have actually planned the shows concept i guess..
One of them gets their memory first and then tries to win the others love..
Though its true that he'll go through a lot of pain which i don't want to see.. I can't see them suffering!!
hope rohan's memory does cum bck first😊it wil be mre interestng...romantic nd fun-filled thn...acc to me😊
Originally posted by ..tora.tangled.

hope rohan's memory does cum bck first😊it wil be mre interestng...romantic nd fun-filled thn...acc to me😊
Yeah it will be!!
i'm so hooked to dis show...RohAan r so friggin awesome 🤪
muskaan will be confused why he will be nice to her
nd tht will b worthwatching...like he's odering her,getting possesive awww
yep and jelaousy with anirudh
Rohan will be the first to remember and probably we'll get a FB of their marriage and what went wrong.

I liked the scene where they were arguing and Muskaan was about to hit Rohan with her bag 😆 and it looks like Taras sleepless nights have come  😆

Till now the families have been worried about what will happen when Rohan and Muskaan come face to face. Now they know they've met and apart from the fights they're both ok facing each other.
Dr. Anirudh made the wrong prognosis  🤔

At first I thought it would be muskaan who would remember first because in the hospital as they passed eachother and their hands touched muskaan's expressions changed like it was a familiar feeling but after watching todays episode and rohan remembering an argument I guess it will be rohan who will remember first
Ayesha i also agree wit u .Rohan will gain his memory first