Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
I want it to be Muskaan's 
since has signed the divorce papers 
else it wud complicate things 
iifaith38 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Honestly, none should be able to recall their previous lives, But they should fall in love all over again then after a few months ya ... but no i dont want one to remember and he convincing the other partner but it should be alll over againn a NEW love Story depicting every moment of a couple falling in love and then confessing and then marriage n amidst the marriage celebrations memory back !! â­ïļ
Edited by iifaith38 - 11 years ago
Ayesha066 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SMay31-

i'm so hooked to dis show...RohAan r so friggin awesome ðŸĪŠ

Me too.. Yeah they totally are!!
khanrocks thumbnail
awsome couple they will get populer
Ayesha066 thumbnail
Originally posted by: FIZK6

Rohan will be the first to remember and probably we'll get a FB of their marriage and what went wrong.  Oh If we get that it would be great!!😛

I liked the scene where they were arguing and Muskaan was about to hit Rohan with her bag 😆 and it looks like Taras sleepless nights have come  😆 
Yeah I would enjoy watching her in tension!!😆

Till now the families have been worried about what will happen when Rohan and Muskaan come face to face. Now they know they've met and apart from the fights they're both ok facing each other.
Dr. Anirudh made the wrong prognosis  ðŸĪ” 
Maybe he did it on purpose.. that can be the point where his negative character comes in!!😕

Ayesha066 thumbnail
Originally posted by: AR_ArShi

At first I thought it would be muskaan who would remember first because in the hospital as they passed eachother and their hands touched muskaan's expressions changed like it was a familiar feeling but after watching todays episode and rohan remembering an argument I guess it will be rohan who will remember first

Hmm after todays epi its quite clear that it would be Rohan!!
Ayesha066 thumbnail
Originally posted by: gal.angel

Ayesha i also agree wit u .Rohan will gain his memory first

Hmm thats what the article also says i guess!!
khanrocks thumbnail
i think muskaan gonna be secretly in love with rohan and meet rohan in private so her mum wont know soon 
Ayesha066 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bella27

I want it to be Muskaan's 

since has signed the divorce papers 
else it wud complicate things 

But this is the part nah..  Where Rohan would try to win her back.. Its c omplicated then only we'll enjoy!!😛
Ayesha066 thumbnail
Originally posted by: iifaith38

Honestly, none should be able to recall their previous lives, But they should fall in love all over again then after a few months ya ... but no i dont want one to remember and he convincing the other partner but it should be alll over againn a NEW love Story depicting every moment of a couple falling in love and then confessing and then marriage n amidst the marriage celebrations memory back !! â­ïļ

Oh That is a perfect description.. Even i wanted the same thing.. but after all the articles n episode i guess the cv's have planned something else for us!!