Rohan First or Muskaan? - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
anirudh might be evil secretly
I think Rohan will fall in love first it can happen after he feel some attraction towards Muskaan.

However for that I dont think he needs to have his memory back completely. He can fall in love despite not having his memory of Muskaan.

I want them to fall in love again. If he regains memory Tara will create more negativity.

Originally posted by FIZK6

<font color="#3300FF" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">No not Romeo and Juliet, they both die in the end</font> ๐Ÿ˜”

LOL Fizzu ๐Ÿ˜† U crack me up dude ๐Ÿ˜ณ

@ayesha - nice post hmmm I think it's gonna be Rohan from yesterdays episode.. I too loved that scene where Rohan recalls something from the past.. Raqesh did it extremely well and amna's expressions were apt as well but yeh it will be Rohan for the looks of it... I actually found it funny that Rohan felt something in that scene and recalled a similar argument from before mainly at the mention of Tara hehe and not when him and muskaan had their first meeting after memory loss or then during their romantic moments recently lol
Annie... i liked the way Rohan remembered some bits from his past... but coz of Taara ๐Ÿ˜ฒ 

but seriously why does muskaan act like a nursery kid who always keeps complaining everythng to her mom ๐Ÿ˜ณ
OMG @Priya i completely agree wit ya! not bashing but muskaan's character comes across a lil bit unreal! i donno; i dont think any girl that age complains about everything to their parents...let alone that ... i dont know about others but i barely even get time to do breakfast wit family and spend THAT much time wit fam! well m still a student but i think its pretty much the same even when ur working! and then theres too much hugging of her mom and all that mera bacha crap lol...dont mean to offend any muskaan fans but her character comes across a lil unreal

and haha exactly rohan remembering past coz of tara๐Ÿ˜† and not muskaan๐Ÿ˜•