Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

~Ajeeb Dasta~

~PART 1~

Have you experienced... Felt the emotions... felt the regret... the torments...

When a man you love... Loves you back...
When a man that only believes in remorse...
And a man who mahsoos the pain...
This is a story of my life... Love... Pain... Hatred... & remorse...

Will Rishab Kundra will be the angel and love of my life, or is he another passing by stranger, knocking at my door at the wrong time?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'bittuji' RK lazily spoke across the studio... 'I hope you are not making me sign a careless contract!?... By the look of this dreadful director, I have a feeling my finger is doing a mistake...' his dark brown eyes with heavy eyebrow looked mockingly at the frightening bittuji. 'are you giving a second chance to your thought?' RK pulled a eye brow up with little smile at the corner of his lips. 'my, my bittuji,' he stood up, pushing the director way, gluing his gaze to the short cubby man. 'are you sweating?'

'no chif! It-s not that' he stumbled.

'than?' RK distracts. 'tell me bittuji what is it?' he walked with each step, shaking each soul of every person present in the room.

'I - I thought its - a good- story!' bittuji spoke with a shaky voice.

'than whats the problem bittuji?' RK increased his tone along with the pace of his lazy walk. He pushed his both hand in the pockets, leaning back, playing with a little paper ball like a football that laid on the ground. 'where did the confidence ran way?' he pulled a face as he stopped in front of bittuji.

'chif, don't you think it's a good idea?' he drank his saliva, looking up at the handsome RK. Questioning his own thoughts.

'oh bittuji,' RK laughed out loud. 'bittuji... Bittuji... Now... Hmm...' he tilt his head from one side to another, 'you never fail to amuse me bittuji. Tell me is your parents comedian? Did they work as a b grade comedian on stage?'

'no-no chif!'

'silly bittuji... You should have! You could have been at my place than!' He spoke in a mockery tone yet with serious attitude.

A laughter scattered across the hall, echoing from one side to another. Bittuji in shame and embarrassment looked down.

'so- you think I could have been a fat ugly guy walking after a mythical superstar?' RK question bittuji with seriousness. The whole laughter stopped instantly.

Bittuji confusingly looked at RK. His eyes showed the innocent little man inside. 'no-no chif!'

'than why no words bittuji? I here nothing... Why you did not open that mouth when I suggested...'

'suggested what chif?'

'oh my god bittuji... You think there can be other actor who is greater than RK?' he takes his hand out from his pocket, spreading them far out, 'you think anyone can be better than RK?'

'no chif... I have... Never...'

RK disbelievingly looked way. 'you just broke my heart bittuji!' he gave out a annoying smile. 'PACK UP! I have party to attend!'

The director in worried face looke at his set dies with darkness...

~PARTY~

The crowed new there destination. A black car with heavy metal paints stopped in front of the satin red carpet. A name echoed amongst the vast hall, 'RK! RK! RK!' screaming, shouting over one voice of another. People swam over the hard concrete floor, shoving, pushing. The discomfort and irritation emerged like a bright moon under the heavy black sky as a handsome face appeared from the dark raven black limo. One glimpse- one glimpse of this man all they requests, but instead they faced tall black men in there black and white shirt, and gun hiding comfortably at one side of there waist, twisting and moving as they pushed like a magnet creating an invisible barrier between the glamourous RK and the ordinary people.

His hungry eyes with little smirk lurked just above the thin layer of his red lips. His eye's slowly started to gaze as he walked In his black Armani boots. He jerked his left hand, fixing the Rolex watch with little twist of his wrist, shaking the long torso, than folding his one hand comfortably in his left pocket while his right rolex hand glided with little style. RK twists his neck from one side to another, seeing his lovers through the dark Gucci glass, the dimple gave it way his dirty intention with those beautiful girls. He waved at them like they were some beggar from the street and he was the goddess, before walking in to the great hall of the worlds most desirable function.

RK's body blended like a jigsaw  as he stepped in to the great hall amongst the dirty crowed. He smirked and waved as each and every pair of eyes that eyed at the new hot and happening bachelor.

'my- my- bittuji. It looks better than before!' RK eventually spoke as he looked up at the four meter chandelier hanging on the middle of the ceiling. The light glittered to reflect the envious eyes of the new comers who once dreamed to have his million dollar name. Rishab kundra.

'I see many envious eyes chef.' the small cubby man smirked with his boss successes. He jerked his shoulder to fix the small collar that was hiding between his thick neck muscle. 'if you say I would take my pleasure to remove each one of them. What say?'

'bi-tu-ji...' RK spoke lazily while taking the black Gucci glasses off. 'are you really planning to take my toys way? Do you believe I can endure this tormenting party with out my -t-o-y?' he twists his neck looking down at bittuji's little mischievous face.

'no- no chif. What power do I posses, that me- bittuji- can remove your expensive toys. I dare not. Please chief, give me the pleasure to lure a very expensive toy to you.'

'I hope he won't be nothing like the- one you brought earlier today.' RK smirked.

'no, it's far better. He requires to swim seven sea to reach at this mans spectacular place. I hope you understand what I am suggesting towards- chif!' bittuji proudly presents his words in front of the RK.

'than what's the delay for?' RK misplaced his smirk face with a small smile while taking off his glasses and heads towards his crowed who was anticipatingly waiting to greet him.

After few minute, bittuji tapped slowly on RK's shoulder, with a million dollars face. RK looked slightly sideway and than spines around, only to witness J.K Troy. Worlds number one director. In his world flop film do not exist.

NEXT: the encounter:PART 2 Page 15

i am sorry for my spelling and grammar mistake...
i hope you all still will enjoy this ff...
please do press like or comments... it wil motivate me allot to
type...
love
firesafirefire
:)

Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 11 years ago
arunsunita_gm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I want madhu to be jk troys new heroine wth rk as hero
plsss plzzz plccc plccc plzzz plsss
Have a gud day tc ks