Hongey Judaa Na Hum

will muskaan marry anirudh

khanrocks thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
they can always meet in secret because i know muskaan will fall for him as well but atleast tara wont find out and they can enjoy spending time together, i bet tara will force muskaan but she might not say that she loves rohan Edited by khanrocks - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khanrocks thumbnail
knowing tara she can do  anything
Quietude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: khanrocks

they can always meet in secret because i know muskaan will fall for him as well but atleast tara wont find out and they can enjoy spending time together, i bet tara will force muskaan but she might not say that she loves rohan

Your question is bit confusing to answer for me.. By *they* can meet secretly to Muskaan falling for him do you mean it for Rohan or Anirudh? You have not wrote it specifically who the him is

If you mean Rohan then I bet slowly she will be drawn to him they are soulmates. Tara will try to create distance between.

If you mean Anirudh then no they wont marry. Muskaan doesnt need to meet him secretly Tara will be more than ecstatic if she meets Anirudh even at her presence.Edited by MatteFinish - 11 years ago
lonelyshadow thumbnail
Muskaan can't marry anirudh. Cause she's already married to rohan :s 

& she'll fall for rohan sooner or later. They are soulmates after all. :)
Quietude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: khanrocks

im talking about rohan

Got the gist only when Tara came as she wont object Muskaan meeting Anirudh so thought it could be Rohan you meant.

I think Rohan will be drawn to Muskaan before her. Muskaan has an obstacle called Tara.
MuneebaSheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
tara will try to convince her but she is already rohan's .
deman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i don't think she will marry him, they might plan it but the marriage will not occur for sure
sehhr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
no she can not marry anniruddh  bcoz shez already married to rohan
and they are meant to be together