•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

hello friends .

i am writing my first os on kisha. hope it turns out to be good.

The beach was embracing the dark sky and the starts were admiring themselves in the cold water. The moon shied away behind the huge cloud, while the waves made the splashing sound. Sitting on the rocks with their feet inside the water were two loners. They never thought that destiny would make them meet again.

KD a middle class boy while Kiya Gujaral the dancing superstar. Two opposite people bound by the force of loneliness and the irony was that they were the reason for the other person's pain.

"It's been more than 3 years since I saw you but you have not changed a bit", said the diva, pain evident in her voice but face expressing ignorance. KD sat there quietly, not looking at her but only his heart knew how much he wanted to see her.

Seconds turned into minutes and the later into hours, both sat there in silence giving their silence full freedom to communicate. When the silence was unbearable she spoke again "I am going. If destiny wills then we shall meet again", saying so she began to get up when he held her hand.

"You left without saying anything, then why bother telling now", KD said his voice full of accusation which cut her heart into pieces. Kiya Gujaral never allowed anyone to hurt her, because she had given that right to only one person and only he had the right to make her sad as well happy.

"You never gave me a chance to say anything, then why demand an explanation now", her each and every words were like arrow that hit straight into his heart. He remembered how he had accused her of being a traitor and untrustworthy, her tears told him that he was wrong but before he could ask for forgiveness she was gone.

"I never held any grudges against you. I forgave you long ago so please don't be guilty", she said. She knew he is in pain for hurting her and he will never show his pain to the world.

KD laughed as she said those words, his eyes brimming with fresh tears "You forgave me but how can I forgive myself. How can I forgive myself for hurting you, for making you cry, for humiliating you, for calling you names, for crushing your heart into pieces? Tell me can I bring back your smile, can I wipe those pearls you shed, can I bring back the scattered pieces of your trust, can I bring back the sweet essence of our relation and most importantly can I get my chicklet back?" the last sntence was a mere whisper saying so he fell on his knees and cried his heart out.

Her happiness knew no bounds when she heard the word chicklet; she was yearning to hear that word. She bent down on her knees and cupped his face in her hands; slowly she wiped his tears and placed her head on his chest "I can hear my name when your heart beats and it makes me happy, I can see the guilt in your eyes and that wipes my tears off, I feel secure in your arms which shows how much I trust you, and when you said chicklet the sweet essence of our relation became more powerful. Is it enough for you to forgive yourself?" He immediately wrapped her in his arms and for the first time in the past 3 years both felt complete, the loneliness was gone. The joy of being with each other vanished all their pain and it made them realise what they meant for each other.

Both got up and started to move towards the shore, hands entwined together and Kiya resting her head on his shoulder.

"Chicklet do you know what love means?" KD asked while Kiya nodded her head in a no.

"it means you" he said, and without looking at him she said "it means us. There is no you and me but us"

Both kept on walking as they knew that they will always be there for each other. The stars lit up the night even brighter and the moon came out of the cloud a smile plastered on its face.

Moon: it's so romantic to witness someone's love story chupke se.

Cloud: and it's really sweet to see that their love story was finally completed

Moon: no my dear, it's just the start. It's the new beginning of their old journey.

ok so thats the end and do tell me how it was

pls press the like button and comment 

feel free to criticize and i know i am not a good writer but still hope you all like it

OMG OMG OMG!! That was amazing yaar!! Loved ur Writing Style. woah i was lost in it!! Trust me..this was soo beautiful. when he said i melted n tears came in my eyes!! Please write More ..would love to read more from u!!!!  Edited by 100littledevils - 11 years ago
amazing 
do write  more os😊